*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282062-Hair-today-gone-tomorrow
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Biographical · #2282062
dome covering
I've never had this problem, as I've always had a ton of hair. Thick, wiry and curly. My son hasn't been so blessed since he was a child, with gorgeous blond curls. I cried the first time his daddy took him for a haircut. Gone were the ringlets, and they never returned. My son is now 33, and is very much taking after his great-grandfather, with thinning hair. Not quite bald, but you can definitely see his dome, when he doesn't have a hat on.
He doesn't want hair transplant, or heaven forbid, a toupee. So he just takes care of it the beginning of each summer by shaving his head, and going bald for the summer. It's a shock to see at first, but if he doesn't mind, then it doesn't matter what I think. I have to admire him, as I've seen bad hair pieces and those can be just embarrassing. So, that's how he resolves his hair issues, bald in summer; hat the rest of the year.


171 Words, written for Writer's Cramp
NEW PROMPT: Tomorrow, October 1, is National Hair Day. Write your story or poem about someone who has hair problems, and how they're resolved
© Copyright 2022 AmyJo- only 2 steps behind - (ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282062-Hair-today-gone-tomorrow