*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283286-The-Morstan-Sisters-Childcare-Chaos
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2283286
An ABDL story featuring Lucy Morstan and Mary Morstan from the anime Kabukichou Sherlock.
Mary Morstan had once again taken an interest in becoming a glamorous student (and she swears that she’s being honest about it this time). Her older sister Lucy is quick to agree when Mary tells her that they won’t have to break the bank for her classes this time, but she was in need of Lucy’s help in another way. Mary neglected to actually tell Lucy the details until she had managed to actually drag her to the class, and by that time, there was no way Mary could find a substitution, and Lucy just can’t say no to her only sister…



“Come on, sis, open wide for the train, choo choo!”, says Mary in an upbeat tone as she moves the baby spoon holding baby food to Lucy’s mouth. Seated in a highchair, Lucy’s lips quiver, but she attempts to eat a spoon of it this time. However, when the mush gets too close to her nose and she catches another whiff of it, she can’t help but to reflexively turn her head away from the spoon, resulting in even more gunk to be smeared on her face, and eliciting even more giggling from Mary’s classmates who couldn’t help but keep an eye on the masculine woman in a baby dress and dirty diaper. “Lucy! You have to eat your num-nums if you want to get big and strong!”, scolds the younger of the Detective Sisters as she was taught to by the course material. Yes, the reason that the female detective with a reputation of being tough but kind-hearted is currently being treated like a baby is because it was all a part of her beloved little sister’s coursework. Mary had signed up for a childcare class! She saw an advertisement for it while walking the streets of Kabukichou, and suddenly imagined herself as being a beautiful, smart, and kind childcare worker, adored by children and parents alike. It was a good career goal for Mary to shoot for, but this class was really for new mothers to learn how to handle their little tykes, so it was of course required that every student bring her baby to class. While she was originally disheartened at thinking that her life-long dream that she had held for about three minutes was crushed, she quickly figured that she could have someone play the part of her baby instead, and who better than her awesome big sister? Mary announcing to the teacher, and for all of the class to hear as well, that Lucy would be her baby was a shock, but the teacher allowed it since Mary (Lucy) had already started making payments. Mary learned how to powder a baby just right, and how to also tape a diaper on just right so it wouldn’t fall off (she definitely had it down the second time once her first attempt resulted in Lucy’s diaper falling off as soon as she stood up, revealing her powdered butt to the class). Next, Mary dressed Lucy in the absolute cutest baby dress she could find… the only problem was that it was way too small to actually fit Lucy properly… and that it was super embarrassing to wear.


And now we’re brought to the current lesson: feeding time. Lucy was buckled into the highchair, which was small enough for the tray to bind her arms, and was spoon-fed the curriculum-approved homemade baby food. It’s too bad that baby food tastes awful to non-babies, and it’s especially bad that Lucy’s terrible cooking skills had made it taste even worse (Mary tried to stop Lucy from being the one to make it, but she kept on insisting because of how proud she was of Mary for wanting to take some classes). Now an actual baby would probably gag at its disgusting taste. Lucy certainly did, and by now, most of it fell onto her face, bib, or dress. But the most humiliating part of this all was that Lucy’s awful cooking skills made the slop really not sit well with her stomach, and she had already messed her diaper in front of everyone. Sitting in it felt horrible, but when Mary asked the teacher about what to do, she was told that the lesson on changing messy diapers was after this, so Lucy was just going to have to deal with having a very uncomfortable lunch. Despite this, Lucy was able to eventually resolve herself and stomach most of the foul spoonfuls that her little sister shoved into her mouth.


When they were almost done with feeding time, Mary broke character and gave her thanks to Lucy: “Thanks so much for helping with my class, sis.”


“N-No problem, s-sis,” was the reply of the babied older sister who was forcing a smile as the giggles from the other women in the room continued.


Just a moment later, Mary hears the jingle of her cell phone receiving a text message and lives up to her status as a teenage girl and checks it right away.


“Oh, it’s from Mrs. Hudson. Eeeeh!? There’s a client waiting at Pipe Cat right now with an A Rank case for us!”, she says before flipping the screen to face Lucy but with it still being too far away for Lucy to actually read it.


“Aaaah! No way!”, joyfully replies Lucy as she temporarily forgets her current predicament.


“What are we waiting for!? Let’s get going!”, Mary gleefully exclaims as she frees Lucy from the constraint of the highchair and takes her hand and starts to lead her out of the classroom.


“W-W-Whaaaat!? Mary, what about the class!?”


“I got bored of that halfway through. I’m over it now.”


“W-Well I have to put my clothes back o—”


“There’s no time for that! The client wants to see us now! We never get A Rank cases, so we can’t blow this!”


“B-But… can’t I at least get a change? Mary? MAAARYYYYY!!!!”
© Copyright 2022 TOBLERONE (carp82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283286-The-Morstan-Sisters-Childcare-Chaos