*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291420-Essay-on-Hard-work
by Joy
Rated: E · Essay · Inspirational · #2291420
Essay on Hard work
Hard Work means putting in efforts to achieve your goals. It means to put in efforts when you are motivated, assured and things are going in the right direction, and also putting in efforts when you are feeling low, are unsure and the going seems difficult. You should persevere no matter what the situation is. you should have your goals clear in your mind. Of course there will be obstacles and hard work means to persevere even through those obstacles. Hard work is to fight physically and mentally for your goals as required, not letting any limitation deject you. Hard work is important for it is the true way a person can achieve their goals in life. There is no short cut.

To put in hard work, you to need prepare yourself, you need to plan smartly, so as to avoid or keep the distractions, fears, disturbances to a minimal. This requires knowing yourself, your limitations and the situation or environment based obstacles that could come in the way to your success, and actively work hard in rising above them.

Without hard work, a person will limit themselves to a lower standard than their potential which will result in unhappiness and a longing to be be or have done better. If hard work is put in at the right time and in a rightly planned manner, then it will result in contentment and happiness, irrespective of the outcome.
© Copyright 2023 Joy (joyous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2291420-Essay-on-Hard-work