*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296262-The-Dork-Boys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by HH1
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2296262
Kimmy and her friends suddenly learn Dorks can be dangerous.
Chapter 01: Kimmy's Nightmare begins.

"Oh great. Here comes the Dork Boys." Stacey said while rolling her eyes. Kimmy looked over in the direction her friend had indicated. Sure enough slipping through the crowd at the spring fair was Newton Ford and his three friends Tanner Hughes, Galbraith Jenner, and Stewart Hofstadter. The younger boys were not the most socially skilled. Frankly if it wasn't for them tutoring many of the less soloistic members of the sports teams it was likely the school wouldn't have any sports teams. That fact was likely the only reason these three didn't spend part of every day stuffed into a locker or worse.

"Are they coming towards us?" Tammy asked with a sneer. Kimmy found this amusing. Because if it wasn't for the blonde's awkward Tuesday lunches with Tubby Tanner she likely wouldn't have the grades needed to stay on the cheer team.

But sure enough the nerdy boys approached them. They really did fill the geek stereotype. Shorter than most boys their age with skinny builds. Well, except Tanner, he was short and fat. They wore clothes that were never in style and had glasses that would allow normal people to see the craters on the moon clearly. But their semi protected status from being the top jock tutors seem to make them think they were more accepted then they really were.

Newton stopped before Stacy and stood like a failing James Dean impersonator. "Hello Stacy." He said, trying to sound cool. Adding, "I see Brian and his slow friends aren't with you. How foolish, as now that gives you and your friends the lucky chance to join my friends and I for a lovely evening of merriment."

Stacy broke into mocking laughter. Kimmy couldn't blame her, she also was laughing at such an over reach. Like they would stoop to being out with these little dorks. Stacy settled and bluntly told Newton, "You are delusional. Brian and the guys are riding that puke machine over there. And once they're done we'll be with them. Like nature intended. Not with nerd trolls like you. Why don't you find Wide Wendy and her friends and strike out with them."

"That was unnecessarily harsh. If you just can't handle being with real men you could have just said so." Newton said with a strange conferidance.

Tammy now broke out in laughter, "Real men? Real men can reach the top shelf of their lockers without climbing in them."

Hailey joined in, "Real men don't dress in clothes rejected from good will."

Kimmy couldn't resist, "Real men know when they don't stand a chance with a woman."

"You might want to apologize and reconsider your harsh words." Newton said as if he was something more than a study aid.

"Look little boy. If I'm having trouble in chemistry then you can feel lucky to get to tutor me during one lunch a week. That's the best you'll ever have. Ever! Don't push your luck any more or Brian and the others might have to stuff you four down the same port-a-potty. Understand." Stacy said with all the authority of a queen. And in their school she was.

Suddenly the boys spritz them with something lemon scented. "You'll regret talking to us like that." Newton growled.

"What is wrong with you, you freckled freak? What did you spray us with?" Stacy shouted.

"Even juice. Re-thinking how you treat us now?" Galbraith said from behind his red haired leader.

"Eww, no. Go away." Tammy snarled.

Tanner disgustedly countered, "You are not thinking this clearly. Make the right choice now or come morning you'll be worshiping our cocks."

"Oh oh you need help." Hailey advised pointing at the four of them. "Leave us alone. Just disappear."

"Fine, see you in the morning." Newton said cryptically and walked away.

"Thank god they're leaving," Tammy advised.

Kimmy looked down and asked, "What do you think they sprayed us with?" She hoped it didn't stain her new summer dress somehow.

"From the smell it was floor cleaner in water." Hailey suggested.

"God, dorks get weirder and weirder every year. Thank god well be in college next year." Stacy summed up what they were all thinking.

They mostly let the strange encounter be forgotten. It helped that they didn't see those four boys again for the rest of the night. Rides and carnival games made the uncomfortable scene slip from Kimmy's mind.

Kimmy awoke on a hard cold surface. Everything was a touch too bright. Last thing she remembered was driving in Stacy's car towards Tony's parents cabin for a party. Then she was here. Suddenly Hailey's voice screaming in total terror rattled Kimmy fully awake. She saw her brunette friend looking up in complete dread. Kimmy reluctantly followed her gaze. Towering over them was Newton and the dork boys. Not kneeling over their prone bodies. Not standing over them. No, the four nerdy boys were now giants. From their disturbing expressions horny giants. Then Newton stated to his leering friends, "Well fellows, grab your pick."

Newton's massive freckled spattered hand grabbed Stacy like she was a screaming toy. Tanner's pudgy fist grabbed over Tammy's torso and as he lifted her her long legs waved wildly under his grip. Galbraith slipped his hand along the floor and grabbed Hailey's legs and lifted her making her sundress fall up over her head exposing her high cut panties to the room. Kimmy looked up at the last boy. Shy quiet Silent Stewart. He hardly ever spoke. She never heard him speak till just then, "You're so pretty Kimmy."

She screamed as his hands came down along each side of her and scooped her off the ground. She was rising at a disturbingly fast pace. Then what had to be inches from his face he held her and repeated softly, "Your so pretty Kimmy."

Kimmy didn't know what to say. She was panicking and couldn't think of a reason why she shouldn't be. His dark brown eyes were huge and so focused on her like they were about to suck her soul from her body. Faintly she could hear screaming about her. Attempting to escape those looming massive eyes she looked away and regretted it. To their left Newton was using small scissors to shred Stacy's jeans off her. She looked the other way and that was worse. Hailey was somehow already naked, her chest pinned to a lab table while her ass was pushed up. Deep in her pussy was Galbraith's long thin pinky finger as he was gleefully rapping her.

Tanner cheered, "Looks like you were right Newt, Tammy is a whore for big fat cocks." Stewart shifted and Kimmy saw the fat boy reclined in a lab chair with his pants and underwear around his ankles. Scattered about his feet were the shreds of Tammy's clothes from last night like a great force had just tore them from her body. She was there, naked and clinging tight to Tanner's fairly described big fat cock. Tammy was humping her waist wildly in a fear induced attempt to jerk the younger giant guy off with her long legs.

"Yeah, they're all whores, but they are our whores now." Newton's voice roared from the other side of the room. Making the other boys laugh and snort.

This was followed with Stacy's faint voice screaming, "No please don't eat me." Then a shocked, "Oh my!" As Stacy repeatedly moaned "OH!" fearfully Stewart turned to look and Kimmy saw her long time friend waist deep in that red head dork's mouth. Newton’s jaw was moving quickly as Stacy's head bobbed in time with it. Kimmy suddenly realized Newton was orally raping the cheer captain with his giant tongue.

Kimmy wanted to look somewhere that wasn’t one of her friends being sexually assaulted by a giant boy. That one direction was those dark hovering eyes. Stewart saw her looking up again and repeated, "You're so pretty Kimmy."

"Please don't hurt me, Stewart." She pleaded. Hoping she somehow was in the clutches of the nice giant nerd.

His finger stroked her cheek as he softly whispered, "I'll not hurt you Kimmy. You're secretly nice, I know you are. Because you're so pretty."

"I'll be so nice to you, just make me big again." She begged. Hoping wildly he would listen.

His massive head waved back and forth. His voice was so soft for something so large, "Oh no, you have to stay small. When you were big you didn't notice me. Now you notice me. Now I can keep you with me forever."

"Stew man, what are you doing? Just tear her dress off and get to the fun." Tanner cruelly yelled from where he was watching Tammy struggling to get him off.

"Leave him alone Tan. You know he's uncomfortable with that idea." Newton commanded as the leader of the group. Stewart looked at the freckled dork and the red head nodded back. Between his fingers the giant dork had Stacy held like a cigar. From her expression she was not completely against his abuse. Newton then suggested to Stewart, "Why don't you go into your lab and be alone with Kimmy."

"Oh, can I?" Stewart asked nervously.

"Dude, she's all yours. You can do whatever you want with her." Newton said in a reassuring tone. Then he brought Stacy back to his lips. It was slightly hard to tell from this distance but Kimmy thought she saw Stacy spread her legs on her own before the towering red head started sucking on her again.

Stewart's face filled Kimmy's view again and he whispered, "Let's go into my lab." The room zoomed by from inside his cupped hands. Suddenly his powerful fist enclosed around Kimmy's body. His finger stroked across the tops of her breasts making her squirm from reflex. "Oh oh oh." The giant boy suddenly rumbled. Then seem to be trying to calm down. "Sorry." he said then they were moved into a cool dark room.

Kimmy was actually grateful to be away from the others. The helpless cries from her three friends mixed with the gleeful sounds of their giant rapists was making her sick. Now here it was just her and this bizarre nerd giant. He cupped his hands as he opened his fist. "You're so pretty Kimmy." he said again as he sat down. Then his finger started stroking along her cheek as he repeated over and over, "So, so pretty."

Feeling a little safer away from the horrors of the other room Kimmy took the time to really look at Stewart. He had dark brown, possibly black hair in an older style cut. He wasn't handsome but nor was he repugnant. No he was almost just too plain. Invisibly plain her mind suggested thinking about how no one ever seemed to notice him at school. She only knew who he was because he was torturing her boyfriend in physics. Johnny thought of him as a funny mouse boy. That was now making more sense, he almost looked like a cartoon mouse in a way. Then there were his looming dark eyes. They were huge at this size, like spotlights in reverse. Then she realized it was because of his glasses, the lenses were magnifying his eyes. That didn't make them any less frightening.

"Will you be nice for me Kimmy?" He suddenly asked.

"What?" she said, the change from his chanting about her looks through her off.

"Will you be nice for me?" He repeated.

"What do you mean?" She asked with deep worry.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. His warm breath washed over her. Kimmy suddenly realized how minty it smelled. Did he just brush his teeth?

"If you promise not to hurt me." She offered.

Giant lips came down towards her face. Softly they pressed over her face. Gently he pecked a kiss. They started to lift then a disturbing sound. He was taking a deep breath through his nose, he was smelling her. Not just a little take of her scent, this was a deep twisted capture of her scent. Something under normal circumstances she would have been disturbed by. Here, now, helpless in his cupped hands, she was terrified. It didn't help when he stopped and growled in an aroused tone, "Oh you smell so pretty."

Kimmy was suddenly buried under his giant face. His nose taking quick disturbing sniffs all about her body. Then his nose hooked into her cleavage and nuzzled there deeply breathing in her scent. It was sniffing so powerfully she could feel it sucking air up under her dress. Then his thumbs started stroking along her sides. They were so strong, so powerful. She wanted to fight but knew she couldn't force them off her with all her might. Worse, what if she angered the giant nerd. He could crush her in his fist. Kimmy expected to have her sundress torn from her body any second and she couldn't do a thing to stop that.

Stewart's head snapped back. He was gasping fast and heavy and Kimmy worried he was about to pass out. Not worried for him, no if he passed out while holding her like this she likely would fall to her death. He seemed to catch himself. Then his face lowered again. Kimmy was pressed along his warm soft cheek. Her entire body was being nuzzled against that cheek. "I'm sorry Kimmy. I'm sorry. You just smell so good. Oh you smell so good."

His face turned and that invasive nose was again assaulting her bosom to get a deep take of her scent. "Oh, oh so pretty." he growled lustfully. This was it Kimmy realized, this is when he tears her clothes off her.

She was suddenly placed on a sponge or foam block. Stewart was leaning over her growling like a trapped wounded animal. Then his fist slammed in the table beside Kimmy making her scream as she was lifted off the foam from the force of the blow. "Sorry, sorry Kimmy." Stewart said, looking at her worried. "I'm just having trouble. You're so pretty, smell so pretty. I'm just not used to being with someone so pretty. Someone so nice and pretty."

"Relax. Maybe we should talk. Just talk. If you sit up, maybe it would be easier on you." She suggested wanting him as far away from herself as possible.

"You're being so nice. So nice. And I just keep thinking naughty thoughts. The others talked about doing naughty things to the mean girls we shrink. And when I get a mean girl I will. But you're so pretty and nice. I don't want to do mean things to you." He said.

Kimmy was about to suggest he sit up again when she screamed. Powerful things had grabbed around her strappy heels. She looked down and Stewart's powerful fingers were creeping up her bare legs. Soon they would be pushing her skirt up. "Stewart, could you please stop that."

His fingers jumped off her legs as he gasped, "Oh. So sorry Kimmy. So sorry. Please forgive me."

"OK if you don't touch me." She replied.

A giant finger stroked her cheek as he mumbled, "But I want to touch you because you're so pretty." She froze as the touch slipped to her breasts. He stroked her cleavage repeating, "Your skin is so soft. Soft and smooth. Your skin is so soft."

He suddenly pulled his finger away. "Oh I can't handle how pretty you are."

"I'm not that pretty." Kimmy hoped to dispel his infatuation.

"Will you do something nice for me?" He asked suddenly.

Worried, Kimmy asked, "What?"

"Will you kiss me?" He whimpered.

She hoped to make a deal, "If you promise not to do bad things to me."

"Please be nice and kiss me?" He whimpered back. She wasn't sure if that meant he was agreeing to her request or not. But the look in his eyes made her more frightened to find out what would happen if she refused. Timidly leaning up she placed a slight kiss on his lip.

She was buried in his hands. Massive fingers were pulling her straps off her shoulders while thumbs were pulling up the skirt of her dress. "Stewart no, Stewart no please." She screamed.

He was up and off her with frightening speed. He turned on what she assumed had to be a stool of some kind. He was hunched over puffing hard breaths. Her voice asked, "Are you alright?"

"I can't be nice. You're too pretty." He whimpered.

"Sure you can. You sit up like that and we can talk. Come to an understanding. You can be nice." Kimmy said while begging the powers that be for that to be true.

"No, I can't. You are so pretty and I'm so big. I want to touch you. I'll touch you nicely if you behave nicely." Stewart said in a disturbing tone.

Kimmy hung onto hope, "No you can. You're a good guy I know you are."

"You don't know me. You never even said hi to me because I'm a nobody. Now, I'm a giant and you have to be nice. But giants don't have to be nice." Stewart replied. His tone down right terrifying for Kimmy.

"No, giants can be nice." Kimmy started. Hoping the right words would come to her to convince him of that.

He sighed heavily and in a sad tone requested, "Please take off your dress."

"Stewart, I don't want to." Kimmy confessed.

"Take it off so I don't tear it while taking it off you. It looks so nice on you." He said, sounding depressed.

"Stewart please no." Kimmy said while her hands did as he commanded.

He turned and watched her pull the light dress off with deep interest. She placed it beside herself. With careful precision he lifted the sundress and folded it, placing it to the side. "Now so I don't hurt you. Be nice and take off your bra."

"You're going to do things to me. Your going to rape me." Kimmy said sobbing.

"I'll be gentle. But I can't be gentle if you are not nice to me. Now show me your boobies." He explained his twisted logic.

Kimmy suddenly understood why Tammy was humping Tanner's cock like she was. What choice did she or any of them have? She reached back as her eyes blurred with tears. She was about to be raped by a giant nerd and all she could do was follow his commands. She unhooked her bra and pulled it off her shoulders and placed it beside herself expecting molesting giant digits at any second.

"Oh you are the prettiest girl ever." He praised with a tone of awe. She was aware his hand grabbed the removed bra and placed it by the dress. Then a giant finger wiped tears off her cheeks. "Don't cry. Don't cry. I'll be gentle, you'll be nice. In time you'll like it. I'll take good care of you Kimmy, because you're so pretty."

His giant whispered voice was strangely reassuring. She felt the sadness fading. Now a new feeling filled her as those kind touches on her cheeks slipped down to admiring molesting of her naked breasts. Defeat, if she surrendered to the giant he wouldn't hurt her. Do as he says, be nice as he calls it. What choice did she have?

It wasn't so bad really she tried to convince herself. His powerful fingers were gentle as they massaged her breasts. Better than her first serious boyfriend. Once he had a chance to touch them it was like he was attempting to squeeze them like mounds of playdoh. This wasn't even the first time her breasts were molested. That was the last time she agreed to babysit for the Millers. Mr. Miller attempted to pin her to the passenger seat of his car while he was driving her home. He managed to push her shirt and bra off her breasts before she got the door open and slipped out from under him. No, Stewart was being nicer than that too.

He let her go and praised, "You are the prettiest girl in the world." And she realized that was her saving grace, he thought she was so pretty. As long as she was pretty and nice in his mind he wouldn't tear her clothes off. Hopefully he wouldn't stick a giant finger up her either.

"Please take off your shoes." He requested. She reached down and unbuckled one slipped it off then the other. "Please smile, your smile is the prettiest smile ever." He then commanded. She dug deep and attempted a convincing smile. He stroked her cheek and told her it was convincing, "That's better. We'll be good together. I'll be gentle and you'll be nice and all will be good,"

"Now take off your panties." He requested. She rolled onto her knees and slipped her little satin panties off and sat back to pull them off her legs. Then placed them with her shoes. Stewart gathered the pile and added them with her dress.

"You're amazingly pretty." He gasped as his eyes took in her naked form. He took off his glasses and set them down. Kimmy didn't know what to expect. He slowly lowered his face over her exposed body as he mumbled, "So pretty." It pressed her down into the foam mattress she was laying on. He sniffed and hummed, sniffed and hummed and his massive face nuzzled her entire naked body. "Your skin feels so good. You smell so pretty." Then a wet stroke ran up her stomach. "Hmm, you even taste pretty."

His next word was "Taste." Its tone and how it was drawn out terrified Kimmy deeply. Then she gasped as her breasts were sudden sucked up. She was being lifted off the foam by her chest as a moist wild beast inside the giant's mouth tried to crush her nipples into her breasts. It was just too much. He was powerful beyond her understanding. Like a tornado made to look like a nerd body. More disturbing was she found she kind of liked it. The intense titanic power focused on suckling her little breasts. She had to wonder if she might be going insane.

He hummed happily and sucked harder and that took any twisted enjoyment from the situation. Kimmy was certain at any moment her breasts would be torn off her body from the hurricane suction. Crying "Ow! Ow! Ow!" was all she could as all her pushing was going unnoticed.

She fell onto the foam. Happy her breasts were still there. But a new problem, giant thumbs were lifting and dividing her legs. She worried what the massive dork had planned now. Then was confused as he placed a soft peck of a kiss on her groin. Not that she was confused for long. Mighty tongue pressed there next and split open her sexual area like a ripe piece of fruit. "Oh my." She gasped suddenly, deeply understanding Stacy's expression while Newton was suckling her. His tongue slammed perfectly over and over. Her entire pussy cried from the oral assault. Every sensitive part was struck with each pass. Her body arched from the overwhelming waves of pleasure. She was getting eaten out by a giant and despite not wanting it she was enthralled by it.

Stewart sucked her ass into his hot mouth. He was so focused on tasting her deliriousness that he was drooling heavily all over Kimmy's legs and stomach and she didn't care. Nothing but the repeated thunder strikes against her pussy mattered. Powerful, oh so powerful fingers explored her heaving breasts. Massaging them greedily yet gently so as not to hurt her. Her fogged brian wondered if being kidnapped by this giant dork wouldn’t be so bad. Right then he was being so nice. So he wasn't classically handsome. If he did this on the regular it wouldn't matter since her eyes weren't open anyways.

Kimmy was so confused. How long was she the giant dork's chew toy? Her entire body was exhausted. Her arms were so heavy. Her legs felt like they were at the bottom of a pool. Her unfocused eyes could see a mass of movement rising above her. "Oh you're so pretty." An other worldly voice boomed around her. A sound like a giant zipper went off somewhere nearby.

Then her eyes focused. It was hard not to when a giant penis was suddenly whipped out above you. It was thick and long as a bus. She felt a giant hand slip under her and she was suddenly flying up towards the underside of that fearfully large phallic. She found her body pressed around the girth. Then she was sliding along its smooth stretched skin. Back and forth like one of the rides from the fair last night. Only she would have paid good money not to have experienced this ride. "Oh you feel so good." The Giant dork cruelly praised her. As she shot back and forth along his length he repeated, "Feel so good. Oh so pretty. Feel so good. Oh so pretty."

Suddenly she stopped mid shaft. She looked up and saw a wad of tissues in his hand capping his penis. His penis rumbled with such force as it pumped his semen through it. Like the rumble of a train it vibrated through his shaft and trembled her body. With each scary powerful pump he gasped a loud ah sound.

Kimmy found herself gently placed back on the drool wet foam. His face was over her, "I'm so sorry Kimmy. So sorry. I didn't want to do things like that with you till you wanted. But you're so pretty and beyond the likes of me. I got too excited. I'll make it up to you. I'll treat you nice. Because you're nice and pretty."

Kimmy could see he wanted her to forgive him. That wasn't happening, "You raped me Stewart. You're a monster. Leave me alone."

"Right. OK. You need to rest. I understand." He said. His hand came over like a piece of construction equipment and carefully placed her clothes by her. "You'll understand. Later, when I can use mean pretty girls to get rid of my excitement. Then you'll understand. And someday you'll love me. Like in the stories I read." He said. Then got up and left the room before Kimmy could firmly explain she would never understand. Never love her rapist. Giant or not.

She pulled her clothes on her tired body. Then with great effort she flipped the foam block over to get rid of the wet drool. Then she laid on it again wondering how she would escape this situation? How to educate the horny giant dork what he was doing was wrong? Dark room and exhausted body however made it too easy to pass out.
© Copyright 2023 HH1 (hentaihunter1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296262-The-Dork-Boys