*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/420815-The-Massage
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #420815
My entry for The Gentleman's second challenge..
“A massage? I’ve been for a massage before, what makes this one so special?”

“Oh believe me, this is better than a mere massage, it’s as if she knows exactly what makes you feel good, you have to experience it to believe it. Just go, you’ll see.”

He looked at the eager face before him. He had never seen Tom so worked up about anything before. ‘Oh what the hell’ he thought, let’s see what all the fuss is about.

Taking the number that Tom was waving about in front of him, he called to make an appointment....

....The room was softly lit, warm but not too hot. ‘Just how I like it’ he noted.

A gentle voice behind him said “Hello, I’m Angelique. If you would like to get undressed in the next room and slip the towel around you, we can get started.” her smile was warm and welcoming. Medium length soft dark hair hung in gentle curls around her glowing face. ‘A beauty’ he thought.

Undressing and slipping the towel around his waist, he contemplated what could be so different so as to get Tom so excited. Walking back into the main room, the sight took away his breath.

The softly lit room now housed a large satin covered bed. Candles that flickered gently had been placed around the room, and from somewhere, (though you couldn’t tell where) gentle music drifted across the air. A low rumble...’was that thunder I heard’? he loved thunder storms...

“Please..come..lie down.”

For once, he felt nervous. His throat was suddenly dry.

“Would you like a drink?” She smiled and held out a glass.

Taking the glass from her fingers he took a sip. ‘Pineapple and coconut, my favourite!’ This was getting quite spooky.

Making his way over to the bed, he lay face down loosening the towel around his middle. The coolness of the satin made tiny goosebumps rise on his skin. He felt her fingers slowly trace down his spine, and slowly, he began to relax.

Warm aromatic oil pooled teasingly at the base of his spine. Her fingers dipped into it and slowly began their ascent to his shoulders, working in small circles, with a firm yet soft touch. ‘Nothing strange about this’, he thought. A simple massage, a very good one, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Angelique smiled and felt him relax under her fingers. Working slowly, deeply, massaging the muscles along his back, her fingers touched a spot that made him shudder.

‘What the hell was that? God! I wish she would do that again!’ his mind soared from the sensation.

Angelique’s smile broadened. Now the massage would really begin. Moving in circles around his skin, she fleetingly touched the sensitive spot again and again. A tiny, almost silent moan escaped his lips and the sensations built inside, arousing him like never before.

‘Deeper’ he thought, and she pressed deeper.. ‘Again!’ he thought, and she massaged the spot again and again..

Suddenly she stopped. “Turn over please” she whispered in his ear. He felt as if he were in a dream, he was so relaxed, and yet he was excited to see where this massage would take him.

Slowly he turned over. The satin felt cool under the warm skin of his back. Under the towel precariously draped across his waist, he felt his manhood twitch with anticipation. He took a deep breath and tried to relax once more.

Her hands moved slowly over his smooth chest. The warm aromatic oil made his skin shine in the candle light. He closed his eyes, and let his mind drift. The music sounded a little louder than before, and there was the sound of the ocean in there too. Another low rumble...’yes! that was definitely thunder.’ He shuddered at the sound and a shiver ran through his body. Inside his mind, a picture formed.

.....A secluded beach, the waves moving slowly, caressing the shoreline with its gentle ebb and flow, and, in the distance, a thunder storm moved closer. The low rumbles lasting longer as the storm approached. Suddenly, he was there. Lying on the sand. Angelique was sat tantalizingly astride his legs, her fingers replaced by her warm soft lips, caressing his body in tiny nips and kisses. Once again she found the secret spot that made his mind explode in ecstasy. Her fingers, followed by her lips, caressing it over and over, until he could take no more and, reaching down he pulled her upwards, capturing her lips in a slow lingering kiss. Their bodies glided against one another, as once again she slid downwards. His manhood, now erect and hard sliding effortlessly between her breasts. Once again he reached for her, pulling her upwards, and capturing her lips. Over and over their bodies slid against one another, passionate kisses followed his organs sensual massage between her ample breasts, until finally, they collapsed breathless against one another. Glowing..sated..spent.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, the softly lit room coming into focus. Her beautiful smiling face above his.

“I trust everything was to your liking?” she said.

His voice seemed to elude him for a few moments. “Perfect” he replied as he smiled back at her, and in that instant he knew, they would spend many more blissful moments together.......
© Copyright 2002 Dreambeliever (dreambeliver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/420815-The-Massage