A special edition of the UnOfficial Christian Newsletter for 9/18/02
26. Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
God is love, he loves us very much, like a Father that loves his child. God wants the best for us and we should let him help us and not push him away but let God into our hearts and be obedient. The yolk is easy and not so hard, all it takes is to ask forgiveness for the sins in your life and to except that Jesus Christ is his son. How hard is it to try? An example is... is it hard to watch tv, read, walk across the room, fix dinner,
sit in a chair etc... loving God and our neighbor isn`t hard to do, don`t you have friends, family and don`t you love them? Don`t you love them in your heart everyday, just put God in your heart everyday. Stop and pray, to pray means to communicate. Talk to God and give him a fair chance in your life, if you don`t give God a chance, can you say that you have lived life to its fullest.
God searches our hearts and nothing can be hidden from him. For we must always be in truth. Sometimes we start to go astray and the Holy Spirit within us speaks in our soul and heart leading us back to God. We are not perfect for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and that is why we must trust God to lead us in everything in life. Give God your all, these are easy words... Lord I cannot see tomorrow, I cannot change the past, I ask you Lord to forgive me of my sins and take my life and make me the best Christian that I can be. Take me Lord and guide my life, within your loving arms shelter me and keep me close within thy sight. Do not let me be deceived, open my eyes and let me see things for the way they really are, so that I don`t wander around blind stepping into a pit and be devoured by enemies. Lord God you are my strength and my shield my life belongs to you for I know that I am not my own and that I was created by you and was bought and the price, your son... your only begotten son Jesus... paid it all.
God loves us so much that he sent his son to teach us to love God and our neighbor as ourselves. Jesus taught us that he loves us and he is willing to die for us... he laid down his life for me and you so that we may be forgiven of our sins and that all may receive the Holy Spirit to guide us into the truth... the word of God. Now Jesus did not sin... he was sent here with a mission and that is so real, so real enough to reach out and touch it and taste the word of God within my soul. As Christians we must follow Jesus, and that means as a teacher, Jesus said follow me and I will make you fishers of men. How many fish did you catch today? Now as a Christian we do not force or argue with anyone, if the word of God isn`t excepted move on to another and then another and we must not cause a falling away, so do not argue Gods word. If your not excepted, remember to shake the dust off your feet and move on as loyal soldiers. Spread the good news and Gods Love for us all... we are partakers and so we must participate with God and the scriptures being fulfilled. Christians have a portion and gifts are given so lets be thankful for all that we have been given.
Matthew 4:19. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
Now to clarify a few things, a Christian... is a Christian... is a Christian. There is no Christian better than another Christian. We are the same in Christ Jesus, as is a brother, a sister, a mother and lets not boast who is better because there is no one better. For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Everyday we sin through thoughts and deeds. Does the eye look down on someone because of their clothing or do they not have something they need. Have you noticed this about someone? Then I must ask this question... why did you notice it in the first place? Do good deeds to those in need, and think no more about it. Gods rewards are worth it all, ten measures of good is given. So if we total all the good deeds, I would say that is a bountiful blessings of good things, that is and is to come.
Acts 11:26. And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
Matthew 12:50. For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
Sin is sin. A little sin? A big sin? Sin is sin whether it be a lie or stealing or any broken commandment. There is no little sin or a big sin there is no little lie or big lie... a lie is a lie, stealing is stealing, all sins are a sin.
21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22. Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
John 8: 7-11
7. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11. She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Matthew 5:19. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
17. And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18. He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19. Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
36. Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment.
39. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
18. And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
19. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.
29. And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
30. And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
19. And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
20. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
John 14:15. If ye love me, keep my commandments.
9. As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
1 John 2:1-7
1. My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2. And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
3. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
6. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
7. Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
1 John 3:22-24
22. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
23. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
1 John 5:1-2
1. Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
2. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
12. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
1. And God spake all these words, saying,
2. I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6. And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
7. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
8. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10. But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
12. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
13. Thou shalt not kill.
14. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15. Thou shalt not steal.
16. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
6. I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
7. Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
8. Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
9. Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
10. And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
11. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
12. Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee.
13. Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work:
14. But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.
15. And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the Lord thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
16. Honour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
17. Thou shalt not kill.
18. Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
19. Neither shalt thou steal.
20. Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.
21. Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour's house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbour's.
God Bless You In Your Walk With God
Your Sister In Christ Jesus