*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/689640-Is-This-Just-My-Imagination
Rated: E · Outline · Biographical · #689640
An introduction of what is to come...
“Is It Just My Imagination?”

Hello Writing.com members and visitors! Thank you for viewing my portfolio. I have yet to compile the stories that I want to share with you. Please check back periodically for I have lots of interesting fiction and nonfiction stories to share with you as an audience and hopefully, one day soon, fans.

I titled this folder, “Is It Just My Imagination?” for several reasons. The first one being is that I am actually and finally taking the steps toward a lifelong dream; to become an author of a published book. I have always wanted to do this for several reasons besides the fact that it is therapeutic for me. So, as I sit here and actually begin my lifelong journey, I smiled and whispered to myself, “Finally. It is not just your imagination. Go for it. You deserve this.” As you follow my saga, my plans are to entertain, stimulate and enlighten your minds.

Thanks again---Sugaree
© Copyright 2003 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/689640-Is-This-Just-My-Imagination