*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/734062-Ships-To-Hell
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Ghost · #734062
If only they could find the truth...before it's too late!
[Introduction] If Briana thought her life as a peasant was easy, she would have to think again. Stumbling across this old woman she befriends the woman. Slowly, she finds that the old woman is dying. Before she slips away, she whispers something into Briana's ear that she couldn't quite understand. Thinking nothing of it, she walks away with tears in her eyes and a heavy heart.
Two years later, the only relative Briana has passes away, and she inherits a palace. Never knowing Briana had an Aunt named Sephora. A distant Aunt who was kind, and loving to everyone she met. From her ragged dress and a pile of hay in a barn, to a warm silky Bed and a beautiful shift.
Quickly she finds her Aunt has some Skeletons in her closet, and they have come back to haunt, and kill her bloodline. Waking, to howls, she follows the sounds to a room every night. And then when she touches the doorknob, she is awakened in a cold sweat, and greeted by the morning sun. Soon, she confides in the young butler she comes to love, and he tells her to leave the past alone.
Driven by the crys in the night, she begins to piece together her Aunts' fathers shady past. Knowing no one to turn to, knowing no one will listen to a woman, feeling hopeless, she begins to reveal what her Aunt had to hide for centuries. At the cost of her life.
© Copyright 2003 º§RaRa§º © (poetic_sarah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/734062-Ships-To-Hell