*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/911118-osiris-2
by mess
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Horror/Scary · #911118
osiris - please give feedback!
It was a bitter winters night, and deaths chill shadowed the dark sky. An owl hooted softly in the distance and the cold white moon waxed in the night.The unknown watchers of the forest perceived nothing, yet little did they know of the danger they were in....

Beneath the eves of the ancient forest lay the dull imprints of the sacred ritual that had for so long tortured the souls of the trees, for even their leaves could not camauflage the horror they had once been unleashed. The rich, brown earthy soil is now black, choked by the fumes and ashes of the ancient fire daemon, Osiris. Some say his spirit still haunts the lost torture chamber.
Even when standing at the edge of the forest foreboding and doom creeps upon you, filling your mind with thoughts that would tear apart the very depths of your soul.
The secret of the forest is but a whisper, a shadow, a passing moment...never known by anyone, except those who dare to enter..but do not come out again.
© Copyright 2004 mess (snickett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/911118-osiris-2