*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/969032-A-macrophile-graveyard-on-Writingcom
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #969032
A list of macrophile stories which have disappeared from writing.com.
This static item is a place I made to store the information about the items from "Macrophile Stories at Writing.com that have become invalid.

         Some may wonder what good such a list of dead links would do, but I find several things interesting.

         First of all, it shows you what has been done in the past.

         Secondly, you may get a hint at what worked and what did not work.

         In addition, you may also be inspired by the ideas people had before. After all, only because an item was removed, you can't say it wasn't any good. There may be many reasons why an author removed an item, and not all of them are directly related to it.

         Finally, with my original comments still attached, it also serves to commemorate some fine items which have unfortunately become lost.

         Note: The Official Information entry contains a copy of the official information given at the entrance of an interactive or - in some cases - in its first chapter. These are not written by me but rather by the respective authors who maintain all their rights. I consider this list to qualify as a review where such quotes are allowed.

         Closely related to its mother item, this list will see updates related to that of its source. Thus, they will use the same marking system.

(-1-) July 5th, 2002 (10 interactives added)
(-2-) November 25th, 2002 (1 forum, 12 interactives added)
(-3-) November 26th, 2002 (14 interactives added)
(-4-) November 18th, 2003 (10 interactives added)
(-5-) November 19th, 2003 (15 interactives added)
(-6-) May 10th, 2005 (invalids cleaned up)



Forums



"Invalid Item
(The Shrinking Forum)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: riverdog13
Disappeared by November 25th, 2002



Interactives



"Invalid Item (-6-)
(Action/Reaction)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: dxmachina
Current Size: 45 chapters (May 30th, 2002)
Official Information: This is a shrinking story with a twist. Every other chapter switches from micro to macro scale--you can see it in the first few chapters that I've written. If you finish a chapter with our protagonist (Pete) doing something, the next chapter should be about the reaction from the woman he's with. I won't delete for content, but I will delete/edit if you don't follow these rules.
Comments: So much for the introduction. The first chapter then gives us some insight into the plight of Pete McCall, a successful professor at an American university, who got shrunk while working on a pet project of his that was to make him rich. His initial size is given as 3mm tall, and he starts at the university. The longest thread currently (May 30th, 2002) reaches up to depth 14, with a branch starting at 13 going to the same depth. As professor Jane Kame won't show up, 19- year old Meg Wyman returns to the dorm just when Pete has managed to get onto her sandal. With him stuck at her foot, she then goes for aerobics. Pete does not take part in that, though, as he stays in her boot in the locker room. Escaping thanks to Meg dropping the boot, Pete is able to get into Angie Franklin's workout bag. He ends up in Angie's panties by depth 12 when she and her sister Amy leave the campus in a Porsche (?). The following two chapters have you either accompany Amy (currently to a restaurant with Angie) or Angie (currently taking Amy to a fraternity (!) party). The second largest thread reaches depth 12 in two branches, the division taking place between chapter 7 and chapter 8. Initially going for Meg's purse, Pete ends up with the pepermint drop Meg gives to professor Jane Kim while they are discussing Meg's request for an extension in her term paper. Pete's attempt to escape from her mouth gets him onto Meg's shirt. This is where the story branches. If Pete decides to stay outside her clothes, he accompanies Meg as she goes to class. On the way, though, his small size makes him switch to the hair of Harleen J. Quinzel. She then heads off to the mall and has her hair shaved off (chapter 12). If Pete tries to tuck himself between her and the fabric, he gets taken to the showers. Choosing to stay with her clothes, he ends up at her crotch and arousing her to get her attention seems to be working (chapter 12). There are a few other branches/threads, including an incident where he gets swallowed by Meg after being stuck to her candy.
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Anime Giantesses)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: lemon2k1
Current Size: 46 chapters (May 27th, 2002)
Official Information: This is something I wanted to do for a long time: create an interactive story outlet for both anime and GTS writers. So simply pick an anime you like and start reading, and when you come to the end of a part, feel free to add! I'll allow most anything, but I reserve the right to delete an entry if I deem it criminally stupid. Also, try having the growing or shrinking happen for a reason; no size changing with no explanation. And try to have some semblance of a plot. And PLEASE, even though I rated it R, try to keep the content down a bit. I rated this R and not NC-17 or X for a reason.
Comments: As this is a generic Anime interactive, the first chapter (and some following chapters) give you the possibility to choose which Anime you want to write about. Currently (May 27th, 2002), the following Anime threads have been started/developed:
Magic Knight Rayearth: Hikaru and Lantis with Lantis shrinking to about 4 inches; written by the story's moderator, this gentle plot has currently developed till chapter 16 in one straight thread.
Neon Genesis Evangelion: As the Shougoki is to be dismantled/disabled (don't ask me how that should fit in), Shinji sneaks in. What he didn't know is that they would shrink it. This story is developed along a single thread (up to chapter 9) of Asuka enslaving a 3 inch tall Shinji.
The other longest thread consists mainly of new choices for Anime/characters without any of them being developed.
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Another day of work?)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: dasfx
Current Size: 10 chapters (November 25th, 2002)
Official Information: One day you go to work, when suddenly you shrink to 1/3 of an inch tall. You must now find help and try to avoid being crushed underfoot.
(...)
PLEASE NO GAY MALE SEX

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(Be Careful What You Wish For !)
Rating: GC
Moderator: joe_bytsize
Current Size: 54 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: Enter a world where your rights, your existance, your very being is soley for the amusement of people with desire to control and humiliate others. They control your size once they have you. You entered an internet chat room, and somehow you were pulled into the laboratory of an evil woman who loves to do cruel things to those she gets her pretty hands upon. And now she has her hands on you !
There are no limits here, no laws except the pleasure of those who own you! If you disobey there is nothing preventing your owner from eating you, stomping you, smothering you or even just giving you away.
You have vanished without a trace from your world and are now helpless. You are now just a piece of property, a toy, an amusement, maybe even a meal. What will you do now ?

The first chapter gives some further rules explanations: Never kill off a GTS! Or end a thread without at least one way for somebody to carry on. If you character is to die, make it the result of a choice, rather than the ending the entire story. Feel Free to add any GTS fantasy you want.
Add any woman (or man if that's your thing, everyone can be here) that is your choice, any main GTS character can give you to anyone she wants, so keep that in mine. Since all the main 5 ladies are partners, they can be brought back into the story by meeting with any of the other 5 further on down the line. Couples are OK too, if that is your bent, just warn the readers in the title of any link so we know what awaits us in those situations, PLEASE! Always leave a "woman only" choice for the rest of the readers.
The main thing here, is that you have a good time, I really mean it !

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Birthday Surprise)
Shrinking Woman Plot
Rating: 18+
Moderator: Leon
Current Size: 3 chapters
Official Information: General plot (though we all know with these interactive stories that can often change) young boy wishes on his birthday that his sister would disappear. What he doesn't realize is that instead of disappearing she shrinks! The trials of a giant party await the young boy's sis. Try not to repeat events, no homosexuality (not against it, but it has nothing to do with this story,) other than that, let loose people!
Comment: Only 3 chapters written with just single options for chapters 1 and 2. Chapter 3 actually offers you the choice whether you want to wish your sister to shrink or not. Although it is more of a shrinking woman scenario, there might be potential. The main problem is probably the 2nd person perspective, though (this is why I put a warning up ahead).
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Celebrity Party)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: dasfx
Current Size: 38 chapters (November 25th, 2002)
Official Information: You are an 18 year old waiter named Steve.You are waiting at a huge celebrity party when suddenly you shrink to 1/2 an inch tall.
(...)
PLEASE NO GAY MALE SEX!!!
(...)
-Dont make the character (Steve) die or become noticed right at the begining.
-Dont make the character (Steve) grow or shrink more.

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Cowboy Bebop: A Small Story)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: Freak Boy
Current Size: 12 chapters (November 18th, 2003)
Official Information: This story is rated R meaning go for it. Don't be afraid to share. Wow, I'm hungry. Keep it to either Giantess and shrinking. Please, no homo stuff. No toilet junk, and please keep the foot stuff to a reasonable level. Don't just have him start worshiping right off the bat and blah blah blah. Keep the evil to a minimum too and try to keep the characters doing what they would do in the TV show.
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(Darkest Wishes)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: ryusfalpha
Current Size: 13 chapters (May 24th, 2002)
Official Information: When you summoned Vivi the genie, you expected she would grant your wishes just like in those childish story books you always despised....
But what you didn't expect was that the genie would turn your simple whims into odd fantasies!
For example, when you ask to be taller, you find yourself shrinking to mere inches!
Or when you ask to be wealthy, you learn that your riches were actually stolen and that you are a wanted fugitive!

Comments: The story starts out with a boring Saturday. Having nothing better to do, you visit a magic shop that has opened recently. The shop owner gives you an Arabian lamp for a present, and as you rub it in your room, the female genie Vivi shows up, granting you a single wish. Choosing that wish is the first option you have.
Currently (June 4th, 2002), not all versions of chapter 2 are written, so quick authors can enjoy great freedom. The developed story lines do not include any GTS content. The longest thread currently goes to chapter 8 with one alternative to it and a branch starting between 5 and 6 and also going to chapter 8. The trouble starts with you asking to be smarter than everyone else - resulting in all your electric appliances disappearing and a mob wanting your head. Hiding in a haunted house you meet a stranger, who happens to shoot you in the back should you make a run for the door. You do get resurrected by Vivi and then have the choice (end of chapter 7) of either getting angry at Vivi, complaining about her twisting your wish, which of course leads to her getting mad at you, or thanking her for resurrecting you (by kissing her feet!?), in which case she asks you to return the favor by killing someone for her. If you choose to trust the man in the haunted house, you find out that he has been Vivi's previous victim and you become kind of a team. As trying to hide from the genie fails, you scream, giving away your position to the mob (chapter 8).
Disappeared by November 25th, 2002


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Digimon - Digital Downsizing)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: BugBug
Current Size: 157 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: One night, your're sucked into your computer and tossed into the Digital World. Of course, you're thrilled and stuff except for one minor detail.
YOU'RE AN INCH TALL!!!!
Now, when you encounter the DigiDestined, will they show the side you're used to: the hero side and you'll be freed? Or will your presence bring about their dark nature and you end up dead?
...
NO HENTAI!!

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-2-)
(Dreams Come True)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: bernmac
Current Size: 47 chapters (November 25th, 2002)
Official Information: You are a 17 year old boy named Keith O'Shea. Your mom is a single parent at the age of 38. You have sisters of 16 and 18. It is the end of summer and you are about to enter the last year of high school. You are a shy kid with not too many friends. You have had a fantasy about being very tiny for as long as you remember and it somehow becomes a reality.
Characters:
You- Keith- 17 yrs.
Mom- April- 38 yrs.
Older sister- Kristal- 18 yrs.
Younger sister- Jennifer- 16 yrs.
Same rules apply from other stories.(...)

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(Escape from the Thunder Goddesses)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: riverdog13
Current Size: 131 chapters (May 24th, 2002)
Disappeared by June 4th, 2002


"Invalid Item(-1-)
(Evil Giantess)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: rodna
Current Size: 3 chapters (July 5th, 2002)
Official Information: Your name is Albert.
This is an evil giantess story, so please keep it evil

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(Experiments For Money)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: bernmac
Current Size: 172 chapters (May 24th, 2002)
Official Information: You are Kevin Garret
You are 18 and have just finished high school. Deciding not to go to college just yet, you deicide to find a job. What easier way to get paid when all you have to do is have experiments tested on you. So you go to the lab to find out what the scientists have in store for you.
Please add whatever you want and as much as you want
Could possibly break laws of science if wanted to

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-1-)
(Gentle Giantess)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: rodna
Current Size: 5 chapters (July 27th, 2002)
Official Information: Your name's Albert.
This story is about gentle giantess and sex, any evil giantess chapter will be deleted, ok?

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Giant Anime and Videogame Girls)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: maverickzero
Current Size: 158 chapters (November 19th, 2003)
Official Information: Choose a female from any anime show or videogame and have her grow to enourmous porportions! Its R Rated so you can add whatever as long as it sticks to Shrinking or Growing.
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-2-)
(the giantess sleap over)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: gregetox
Current Size: 16 chapters (November 25th, 2002)
Official Information: well now that your in let my lay down the law NO RULES feel free to do anything but... turn his into some happy day dance ex. she was about to step on him when (here's what i mean) she stops and they all live happily ever after!!!(...)
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(The Giantess That Conquered Tinytopia)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: riverdog13
Current Size: 35 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You are a citizen of Tinytopia, a tiny civilization of people who stand only one-sixteenth of an inch tall.
Tinytopia exists in a parallel dimension, but
occupies the same coordinates in space as
Earth. Every Tinytopian fears the mighty giants of Earth. One day, a giantess from Earth is washed ashore in Tinytopia because of a storm in the Bermuda Triangle.
Her insatiable lust for domination and her colossal size make her an unstoppable oppponent. It is only a matter of time before the entire nation of Tinytopia falls under her power! You can either surrender to this mighty golden-haired Goddess, or fight! What will you do?
Remember: if you add a chapter,
NO SEX SCENES, please.

Disappeared by November 25th, 2002


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Giant's world)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: willith3rd
Current Size: 7 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: you like gts and want nothing more to be squished or eaten etc, when one day you're shrunk wha happened--
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(The giant world)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: lostsurf
Current Size: 195 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You wake up one morning to find that you have been shrunk or turned into a tiny creature(it's up to you) Your world turns very hostile as you try to figure out a way to get back to normal.
Who can you trust?
(sorry, no gay stuff. you can have one or two giants in it just don't get them in involved too much.

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Girls Can Be Mean)
Rating: GC
Moderator: dmonslayer
Current Size: 32 chapters (November 25th, 2002)
Official Information: Steve, the biggest loser in grade 10, has the hots for Samantha, the most beautiful girl in grade 12. One day she decides to have a conversation with Steve. Unknown to Steve, Samantha has evil intents.
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-1-)
(A goddess is born)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: sabrinad
Current Size: 5 chapters (July 5th, 2002)
Official Information: You are intrusted with the care of a goddess / giantess. how will your actions change this girl and affect her out look on life? will you have a vengful goddess or a kind carrying one.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Growing Smaller)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: pikafreak64
Current Size: 185 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: Your name is Jesse. You're an average guy. You're sitting around one day, when you black out. When you wake up you've shrunk.
(I won't delete much, add whatever. Just try to keep it a little realistic)

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(Hex Appeal)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: ryusfalpha
Current Size: 13 chapters (May 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You arrive at Le Doomed Monsieur, a fancy French restaurant located downtown, one of the city's romantic hotspots.
Your friends had set you up on a blind date with a mystery girl who they promised was 'drop-dead gorgeous.' You had your suspicions but since you had no other plans, you agree and set off to meet her at the restaurant with high expectations.
However, your friends forgot to mention the small fact that your blind date is a powerful sorceress....

Comments: The first chapter offers you the choice between various developments as Jade wants to prove her powers to you, including being shrunk by Jade or having Jade grow to GTS size. The threads are not much- developed yet, so that there is much room for interested writers.
Disappeared by June 26th, 2002


"Invalid Item
(Honey, Let's Go Back to the Future)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: riverdog13
Current Size: 31 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: Doc Brown from "Back to the Future"
And Wayne Szalinski from "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids"
Team up to save the world.
When Wayne discovers that the Earth is under
attack by Extra-Terrestrials from the Macroverse, he contacts his old college professor, Doc Brown, to assist him. Together, Wayne's miniaturization technology and Doc's Time machine are the only weapons standing between freedom and total global domination!

Disappeared by November 25th, 2002


"Invalid Item
(INTERDIMENSIONAL SHRINKING)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: homonuculo
Current Size: 204 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You offered yourself to test a teletransportation device. But something went wrong and when you re-matterialize yourself you're just two inches tall and lost in a giant world of giant women. Everything is allowed, but try to keep it mainly a giantess story.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(It's a small world)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: disthron_01
Current Size: 8 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: You are ether a man or a woman 18 years of age in a world were all women are 50ft tall.
men are cept as pets. thay live in "farms" untill thay turn 18 where thay are moved to pet stors.
the number of wimen in the wourld is gratly deminished due to there emens size. owning a man is like smoking. you can't legaly do it untill your 18.
Feel freee to add chapters of your own. no shit or piss stuff ok.

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(The Journals of Talia, a Ghostbuster)
Rating: GC
Moderator: gozer_hand
Current Size: 33 chapters (May 24th, 2002)
Official Information: My name is Talia - and I am a Ghostbuster. Yes, like those fellows on TV. My franchise, Ghostbusters International of Chicago, has been in operation for the last decade - one of the first franchises set up after the Gozer incident. Of the five members of the team, I'm the brains of the operation - the mad scientist of the group.
And I'm only 1/8th of an inch tall.

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Larger Than Life: Britney Spears)
Rating:GC
Moderator: dmonslayer
Current Size: 19 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: A story about Britney Spears, in Giantess style. Anything goes except gay stuff. I won't delete much.
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Legend of Zelda: GTS-style)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: boris251
Current Size: 169 chapters (November 19th, 2003)
Official Information: You have the choices between Zelda, Malon, Saria, Nabooru, or someone else that you come up with. These beautiful ladies are all desperate for Link, and they've become desperate on how to get him. You decide on either GTS, or shrink. Other than these rules, you can add whatever the hell you want. If you add something unappropriate, don't worry, I'll just change the content rating. Thirdly, I will not tolerate any more harrassment of authors. There have been a couple of occurances of this, and I've made sure that they were excluded from the story. Also make sure you follow the story-line. Finally, do not make an ending til AT LEAST the 10th chapter. Other wise, have fun
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Little Big Giantess Girl)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: Mr.Grow18
Current Size: 21 chapters (November 19th, 2003)
Official Information: Bulma creates this big giant ray to increase their size and bust. Pick through Videl,Pan,Marron and then write what they do next, maybe have some "fun" with the boys or maybe interact with each other? I dunno, I dont care! Just follow the rules k?
Rules-Updated:
*R rated if want it to go up request please
*no shirnking below the normal height of the girl please
*No gay stuff
I will edit or erase any stuff that does not need to be on, at the point
*Girls can grow to whatever and/or you can increase their bust too!
*Have fun!
*I'll give out some GP,10-35
*What the hell,now growing past 1,000ft

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(A Little Lab Accident)
GAY STORY LINE!
Rating: GC
Moderator: quark
Current Size: 105 chapters (May 27th, 2002)
Official Information: A chemistry professor is shrunk by an accident in his home lab . . . and only his 18-year-old stepson is home to help.
Comments: Although the basic story line is gay as are all additions thus far (May 30th, 2002), the moderator has told me that he wouldn't mind giantess additions.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(magically)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: dogtrax6
Current Size: 7 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: Different things make you grow and shrink. you may gain control to shrink or enlarge other people or things, too.
go crazy

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(The Micro Files)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: riverdog13
Current Size: 33 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: In the year 2013 A.D.---
Agent Dirk Devonshire and Agent Jake Joplin
are investigators in a special branch of the
F.B.I. known as "The Micro-Files"
Their continuing mission is to solve crimes
involving miniaturization!

Disappeared by November 25th, 2002


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(My life as a Human Pet)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: trioe
Current Size: 18 chapters (November 19th, 2003)
Official Information: You are the object of someones affection, you always stay small and you cant ever change your size, i dont care about anything else just no gay stuff
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-3-)
(My Life As an Inch Tall Kid)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: nc-17man
Current Size: 15 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: You are an eighteen year old student named Jake. You are suddenly shrunk and everybody thinks it is normal. You now live your life at an inch small. You cannot change size and are indestructable. You can see where you normally wouldn't be able to and can hear everything as if you were regular height. They can also hear you clearly.
Other characters:
Mary- your 40 year old mom
Jenny- your 20 year old sister
Kim- your 16 year old step-sister
Brian- your 42 year old step-dad
Can add new characters too. (...)

Comments: Although there are relatively few chapters, there have already been some notable incidents. While revisiting the Mom theme in on thread, we have two threads where you interact with a (basically) hetero couple during sex/sex games, although there seems to be a strong tendency towards interaction with the male giant in the strands currently developed.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(The New giantess)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: jonathond
Current Size: 7 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You are Joey D. Carradine a college student you are testing some chemicle you accidently leave them out. Your girl friend whom you have been seeing for quite some time accidently drinks the formule suddenly she is busting threw the roof a towering 500 foot giantess. The chemicles make her emmune to all deseases and other weapons a very unpredictable effect. You loose all your notes and cant recall a thing on how you made the chemicle. You are both deeply in love and she cares for you greatly althoug the rest of the world can go to heck for all she cares. She loves you and you love her neither of you wishes to control the other but work together. Well that's it just keep them loving each other and she can flatten everything else for all I care. Have them make out screw around maybe she can flatten a few buildings and a army when they try to use him to black mail her or something and have fun. She is to depend on him for emotional support threw the ordeal and he is to come to trust her other time.
Disappeared by November 25th, 2002


"Invalid Item(-3-)
(Not Another shrink story)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: Helpernaner
Current Size: 9 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: "Ah hell, not another shrinkage story!", right? Well, if you think this is just another cookie-cutter tale about about a shrunken teen who can't seem to help getting caught in someone's shoe, eaten, molested by giantesses or flushed down the toilet...well you'd be right. I make no claims to origninality. I created this interactive story for the sole purposes of fun and titilation(did I spell that right?). This is Not Another Shrink Story. Feel free to inflict as much pain, suffering and hmiliation upon my character(appearance and wisecracking mannerisms loosely based on me) as possible. Be sick, embrace the same tired cliches, explore deeper depths in the world of POV/Giantess/Shrinkage/etc. I don't care. My only request is that you try to give the reader as many varied option as possible. Example of a bad crossroad:
Choice #1: The giant martian cheerleader drops you down her blouse!
Choice #2: The giant martian cheerleader sticks you down her twin sister's blouse!
None of that crap. And no gratuitous endings like "Everybody suddenly sprouts teticles and kills each other. The End".
Anyway, stop rading this and go nuts.
(Not Another Shrink Story is copyrighted and a registered trademark of Cloaker. Any legal copyright infringement of Not Another Shrink Story is hgihly discouraged. Any simularities to characters, situations, or staple shrinkage plot turns found in lesser shrink stories is purely intentional)

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(Oh No!)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: ovnor
Current Size: 445 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You were sleeping over a friends when you wake up 1 inch tall!
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(One Long Short Summer)
GAY STORY LINE!
Rating: 13+
Moderator: cloidus
Current Size: 6 chapters (November 25th, 2002)
Official Information: You are a 13 year old boy named Joshua.
Your cousin is a 13 year old boy named Brandon.
Your parents are going on vacation for the summer and on the first night of staying at your cousin's house, you are shrunk! This is going to be a looooong short summer.
NOTE: If you are going to add, which I strongly suggest you DO, please follow the following guidelines:
-NO Females, I WILL delete!!
-Keep sex to a mild roar, no crazy 3-day orgies.
-Please mark your choices with a *TS* if they are going to be toilet entries. This helps readers look before they leap.(...)

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(PARTY TO DANGER)
GAY STORY LINE!
Rating: XGC
Moderator: quark
Current Size: 73 chapters (May 27th, 2002)
Official Information: Doug, a gay, 37-year-old social outcast, has invented a shrink ray and brings it to a party where most of the guests are gay men. His ex-boyfriend, the love of his life (Danny, age 30), is attending with his new boyfriend (Matthew, age 34). The other guests are a range of ages and body types.
Doug's invention is a size-changing beam only. It has no other features, so limit yourself to that . . . but other than that restriction, anything goes.

Comments: Although the basic story line is gay, as seem to be all additions thus far, the moderator has told me that he would not mind giantess content to be added as well.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Reductio Ad Absurdum)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: dxmachina
Current Size: 60 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You are Greg Johnson, a manager at the local 7-11. One day, just as you're leaving, an underaged girl tries to buy cigarettes from you. You tell her no, and she becomes angry, and curses you! Before you know it, you've shrunk to 1/4 inch tall. How do you survive in a world of giants, and more to the point, how are you going to lift the curse and return to your normal size?
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(The shrinker wish)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: lostsurf
Current Size: 22 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You are granted 3 wishes by a genie. You wish to be able to shape shift and shrink at will. You also wish to be able to come back to life. Your 3rd wish is to have a power to shrink and change other people.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-2-)
{Shrinking for Psychology}
Rating: 13+
Moderator: another
Current Size: 19 chapters (November 25th, 2002)
Official Information: For your Introduction to Psychology course, you are required to participate in a few research projects conducted by upperclassmen and graduate students. You sign up for one, not really knowing what it is. When you meet the researcher, you learn that the experiment involves her shrinking either you or someone else down to one inch in height.
PLEASE ADD ON, even if it's short, but also, please remember that it is rated 13+.

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Shrinking in School)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: heero
Current Size: 44 chapters (July 5th, 2002)
Official Information: Your name is Mark. One day, you realize walk into your high school and realize that you have the power to shrink both yourself and others. How will you use these powers?
Comments: Well, the outset is just as the official information describes. You are a 17 year old student at a mediocre high school, when you discover that you have aforementioned strange powers.
Considering the basic situation, it shouldn't surprise that there are also shrinking girl and male giant threads, so you want to be careful, which choices you follow up.
Currently (July 5th, 2002), the longest thread, reaching depth 11 is a story line on male giants. The longest giantess thread goes to depth 9. After going to the homeroom, you decide to shrink. When you try to get to the popular girls, you eventually ride on a guy's shoe. Changing the ride, you accidently reach your younger sister Gillan. This is fortunate as you are in place to use your powers to save your sister from getting raped, it would seem. As Gillian is grateful, your sister then explains that your mother is a goddess and she originally planned to conquer earth together with her daughter once Gillian's powers have matured. You were to become a pet to her. Finally, showing her powers, your sister grows into a big she-hulk (yes, Amazon theme) and says she would absorb you to get your energies (chapter 9).
Another major thread (8 chapters) begins as you try to catch your girl friend Lisa before the bell. Showing off your powers by shrinking yourself, you really impress her. Taking you to the girl's bath room, she asks you to shrink her arch enemy Laura Torres to 3 inches. You agree, but she ends up your size, 6 inches tall. This is then when Lisa drops both of you into her pants and then begins masturbating (chapter 8).
These are the two longest threads for the giantess theme at the moment (July 5th, 2002), but the story has many shorter threads and branches, so that you may want to check the outline in search for other promising developments.
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(Shrinking Is Fun)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: dmonslayer
Current Size: 13 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: A new shrinking story, anything goes except gay stuff. ADD CHAPTERS. Make sure the chapters make sense, and don't change the qualities in a person part way through the story. I'll try not to delete much.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-1-)
(Shrinking Machine)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: fearow
Current Size: 62 chapters (July 5th, 2002)
Official Information: Ray goes to a research lab with school when he wanders into a lab and is accidently shrunk. No sex, and if you size change make it a good reason. Oh yea, id prefer minimal death, no gay or vore unless you feel it's really necessary. I won't delete much.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-3-)
(The Shrinking Store)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: bbl1
Current Size: 11 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: Your name is Tom and you are an 18 year old college student who has always dreamed about being reduced in size and seeing his girlfriend as a giantess.
Recently you have shared this secret fantasy with your girl Nikki who is very intrigued by the idea. You thought this dream could never come true until you stumble across a web based store who?s products seem almost magical in their descriptions. Nikki comes to your house that afternoon and you must decide which products to order first?.
Outline rules : Just gentle action here no crushing or eating please

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(Shrunk!)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: ovnor
Current Size: 12 chapters (June 4th, 2002)
Official Information: After refusing to clean your room for three months, you awake one day to be 2 inches tall! This could be bad!
Comments: You are Richard, a 14-year old boy, who has an older twin sister and a 7-year old younger sister. Ignoring commands to clean your room for three months now, you are forbidden to watch tv or leave the house, when you find an odd gem in your room. After going to sleep normally, you wake up to find yourself 2 inches tall. To add to it, your mother shows up and seems to notice you.
Currently (June 4th, 2002), there are 2 threads reaching depth 5. The first one starts with your mother picking you up and disclosing that she is responsible for shrinking you to 2 inches so that she may "take control over the house" once more. As she leaves you in a shoe she is not wearing, you are able to escape the house and decide to go for a neighbor who had been babysitting at your place. But even that kind lady seems to have sinister intentions as you are afraid (chapter 5) she may eat you. Alternatively, your mother may figure you are a bug and go get cleaning equipment to avoid a further decline. In the meantime, you change into a bug for real. Messing things up pretty badly, you end up getting squished under her foot in chapter 5 (yup, an "END" episode). As you can imagine, there is still lots of room for your own imagination.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Shrunk!)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: dasfx
Current Size: 19 chapters (November 25th, 2002)
Official Information: You are a 17 year old highschool student named Alex.You have a 38 year old mom named "Debbie", An 18 year old sister named "Dana", and a 9 year old sister named "Jessica". One day out of nowhere you shrink to a very small size.(...)
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Shrunk at home)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: Dednlovinit
Current Size: 38 chapters (November 18th, 2003)
Official Information: Your name is Bobby and you wake up to find yourself shrunk!!! You are 16 years old and live alone with your mom and two sisters. Nothing gay, keep stuff rated R.
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item (-6-)
(Shrunk at home)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: kaioken45
Current Size: 9 chapters (November 19th, 2003)
Official Information: Your name is Matt, your a 17 year old boy.
One day you wake up and find that you have shrunk to less then a millimeter. What do you do?
RULES
-No Sex
-No Gay stuff
-No Giant males (Matt's dad is on a year long business trip)
-No Making Matt bigger, only smaller
-No sudden ending
Please add chapter!
Many of the new stories don't get many chapters, I want this one to continue so it can be enjoyable!

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-3-)
(shrunk at the 2002 vmas)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: kkibble2120
Current Size: 12 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: Youve been shrunk at the 2002 mtv vmas. your surrounded by gigantic celbrities. What are you gonna do???
**no gay entries, mild sexual entries will be allowed and for the most part keep the main character unnoticed or just mistaken for an insect, the only entires ill delete are gay entries or extremely sexual entries, keep it 13+.

Comment: You are a reporter at that event when you suddenly faint only to wake up half an inch in size. The options for the first chapter consist of celibrities who might be your first contact. The chapters written thus far include one crush end, but the lack of chapters above the shoe line is probably only due to the short length. Choices 3 (shakira) and 4 (christina aguleira) of chapter 1 have not been written yet.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(Shrunk at the supermodels convention)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: gtsfan
Current Size: 7 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: Tony has 48 hours to find his true love at the super model convenion. Or he will be one inch tall forever.
The convenion is a FEMALE model convenion. So no giant male models please. Every thing else ok.

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-2-)
(Shrunk at your best friends!)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: mckikah
Current Size: 8 chapters (November 25th, 2002)
Official Information: Your name is Paul, aka PJ. You spend the night at a friends but something goes wrong. You shrink! Now you must adapt and survive in order to find some kind of cure!
Comment: Although the setup seems very suspicious, the longest thread currently available leads to a giantess encounter.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-3-)
(Shrunk at Work)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: brinstar
Current Size: 13 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: At your job, you shrink to an inch tall! Try to keep it clean, no gay themes, and try to keep the main character unnoticed for awhile.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-1-)
(The Shrunken Cheerleader)
Rating: GC
Moderator: shrinkergirl
Current Size: 33 chapters (July 5th, 2002)
Official Information: You are Karen Michaels, captain of the cheerleading squad and the most popular girl in school.
One day you shrink to 3 inches!
No sizechanging. No shrinking anyone else.
Keep the main character alive, unless her death fits into the story.
I won't delete much, so have fun with it!

Comments: As title and description show, this is basically a shrinking woman story line! Therefore, you have no guarantees for giantess contents. Still, while there are storylines featuring male giants, there are also a few threads with giantesses.
The longest giantess thread currently (July 5th, 2002), which also happens to be the longest thread of the story thus far, reaches depth 10. It starts with you shrinking at school and running into the girls' locker room. After the cheerleaders come in, you get found and taken prisoner, to be used. The incidents include being in the front of a girl's panties and later in the back. The next item on the schedule seems to be a sleepover.
Alternatively, while shrinking at the school, you could run into Mr. Peterson's class and try to contact one of your female friends. That has not progressed beyond giving you the choice of whether to climb up inside or outside of her clothes (end of chapter 4).
If you do not shrink at school, you may shrink as you were about to take a quick shower at home. As your younger sister Mary comes in, she doesn't notice you at first, but when she notices you, she drops you (chapter 6) (undeveloped choices for where you land are panties or her cleavage).
As there are several male giant storylines, I strongly advice using the outline feature to check for the most promising threads.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Shrunk in the School Cafeteria)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: stevensons
Current Size: 17 chapters (November 19th, 2003)
Official Information: John in a sophomore in highschool. He is mysteriously shrunk on day during his math class and tries to get help from his friend Becky by climbing up her foot. He forgets that next period is lunch and he needs to make a good plan for being discovered and/or rescued.
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Shrunk In Your Classroom)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: Dednlovinit
Current Size: 30 chapters (November 18th, 2003)
Official Information: Your name is Bobby and you shrink while in your favorite teachers classroom. NOTHING GAY BOBBY IS STRAIGHT DAMMIT. You have a mad crush on your favorite teacher Miss Patton. Other story lines are entirely possible have fun. Oh and Bobby can't return to his original height.
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Shrunk in your home)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: kaioken45
Current Size: 7 chapters (November 19th, 2003)
Official Information: Your name is Mark. You were in your room reading a magazine when suddenly you feel cramps in your stomach and pass out. When you wake up you find your self only 1/10 of an inch.
Characters
Mark - 17
Mother - Jane - 35
Sisters
Vanessa - 16
Jessica - 12
Emily - 5
Christy - 6 months
You can shrink the character smaller but no growth beyond 1/4 inch.
No gay sex
No giant men
No sex, keep it Pg-13.

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-3-)
(The Size Changing Girl)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: kefka3000
Current Size: 24 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: A girl named Dana Robinson discovers she has special powers to change size of her and others. How will she use them?
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(Size Park)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: sizeboy
Current Size: 18 chapters (May 27th, 2002)
Official information:There is a park in a medium-sized city. It has lots of trees and paths and sporting fields and playgrounds, and people come from all over to play and relax. Some people come for other reasons, such as the gangs of rough teenagers who hang out by one end, and the
men and women (mostly men) who enjoy anonymous sexual encounters in some overgrown shrubbery.
But something strange happens to this park! No one is sure why, but one day, at random, some people in the park start to change size!
Some get bigger, some get smaller. Some have just a body part or two change size. Some aren't affected at all. Some change back to normal upon leaving the park. Some are changed forever.
Hundreds of people visit this park every day, so there's plenty of room for any story you want to tell. What happens to these kids and teenagers and adults who use the park for their own activities? Once they change, how do they interact with their surroundings and other people? Does the strange magic start to work on people in the surrounding apartment buildings?
Tell whatever story you want to tell. I won't delete anything unless it's very, very, very far off base. If necessary, I will change the story rating to higher than "R."

Comments: This story has gay/lesbian listed as part of its genres. It seems true that gay material is also welcome, so you may want to be careful where you read. However, giantesses can also be found there, so you may want to join in. Actually, the longest story line (as of May 27th, 2002) with 6 chapters is about a 12-year-old girl growing in the park. Similarly, there is a 4 chapter branch with a 13-year-old girl. "Taste of their own medicine" seems also to be the start of a giantess thread, but this has not really developed yet. The storyline including "Big Baby" seems to be only males, though.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(Small Boyfriend)
Rating: ASR
Moderator: rick
Current Size: 9 chapters (July 5th, 2002)
Official Information: Billy is shrinking and now his girlfriend Alison has to take care of him. No gay or violent stuff please. Also no character death either. I want gentle, not wicked giantess. I will delete if necessary.
Disappeared by November 25th, 2002


"Invalid Item(-3-)
(A Small Dream)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: bernmac
Current Size: 198 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: Your name is Kenneth James. You are currently 18 and are finishing your last year of high school. You dream of being shrunk.
This is a shrinking story. Mainly a giantess story, but there are male giant interactions. You cannot die, or get hurt. No one else can get shrunk unless they start off shrunk. No transformations please. Since you are dreaming, you are pratically indestructable. No size changing too...
Other characters:
Dad - Edward
Mom - Janice
Step-dad - Steve
Step-mom - Lisa
Sister - Kristal
Step-brother - Jeff
Girlfriend - Annie
Ex-girlfriend - Sara
It's more fun when a whole bunch of people add a lot of chapters. So ADD CHAPTERS, please.

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(Small Time - Big Shot)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: riverdog13
Current Size: 22 chapters (May 24th, 2002)
Disappeared by June 4th, 2002


"Invalid Item(-3-)
(Some One Else's Fantasy)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: nc-17man
Current Size: 10 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: Your name is Keith Ohara. You shrink to an inch tall at your best friend's house. You live out his GTS fantasies.
Pretty much anything goes. You cannot get hurt by anything, however. Add chapters!

Comment: Warning! You start out at your friend John's room, so right at the start, you are handled by a guy. Although there is potential to go giantess, the longest thread currently developed details how you are used by a male giant.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Superhero Giantess Duel)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: heero
Current Size: 31 chapters (November 18th, 2003)
Official Information:Take control of a giant version of your favorite fem comic book characters
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Tekken giantesses)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: gtsbunny
Current Size: 9 chapters (November 25th, 2002)
Official Information: The tekken girls are going to do some growing.
The only rules are keep it in 2nd person/you perspective and dont change from a characters pov without giving the option to not. (though I encourage pov changes)

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(Tiny Mike)
Rating: XGC
Moderator: wallace
Current Size: 392 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You find a mysterious metal jar. You open the jar and see a strange green glowing substance. You begin to feel dizzy and sick to your stomach. Suddenly you pass out. When you awake. You stare in amazement at the giant world around you.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-2-)
(Tiny-Sized X-Men)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: another
Current Size: 4 chapters (November 25th, 2002)
Official Information: This story features the original team of X-Men: Cyclops (Scott Summers,) Beast (Hank McCoy), Iceman (Bobby Drake,) Angel (Warren Worthington the Third,) and Marvel Girl (Jean Grey.) A villain attempts to defeat the team by shrinking them, but only succeeds in getting the guys.
Powers/Personalities:
Scott: optic blasts that continuously fire from eyes, blocked only by ruby-quartz visor; very reserved, serious
Hank: superior agility, can cling to walls, very strong; genius intellect, very exuberant
Bobby: can generate ice; practical joker, youngest of group (about 17, others about 19)
Warren: can fly due to natural wings; rich playboy, flamboyant, charming, very confident
Jean: telekinetic; nice, humble, compassionate
Please note: NO SEX! The rating is 13+!(...)

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(Tom Thumb in Tokyo)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: wallace
Current Size: 182 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You are on a business trip to Tokyo to investigate a new shrink ray developed by your companies Japanese subsidiary. An accident occurs in the lab causing you to shrink to three inches in height. You are now trapped in a world of giants and are desperatly trying to return to the lab to have your height restored to normal.
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item (-6-)
(THE ULTIMATE GIANTESS/SHINK STORY!!!)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: phantom
Current Size: 13 chapters (November 19th, 2003)
Official Information: Hello all. I have been a GTS fan as long as I could remember, and I have NEVER read a single GTS story that I truly liked. My goal by writing this is to be able to write a story for Everyone to enjoy. Though most of it will probably be my personal preference and fantasies, I will try to include many of the core fantasies that I have read about all over the internet. Obviously I cant write about every single subject or this story would have no structure to it, however, I hope that all that read this will enjoy. I have picked a topic that has never been the subject of a GTS story before… now it is in your hands. Add…..
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(University Shrinking)
Rating: ASR
Moderator: Surfer
Current Size: 7 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You are John Gale, a Professor at Glendale University. You have finally prefected a shrinking device. Your beautiful assistant is in love with you, so she shrinks you. What other option does she have!
Please keep the character alive, and don't shrink him below one inch!
Remember this is a P.G. 13 story. Please no homoerotic, or toliet action. I will delete such things!

Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(Video Game Giantess)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: shotoken
Current Size: 118 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: In this you choose the Charector from the Video Game You want to be with. Please no men or sex scenes!
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(waking up shrunk?)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: the guy who wrote this
Current Size: 5 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: Lindsay-13 years old blondish brown hair
TJ-15 years old brown hair
Meagan-14 years old blonde hair

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(The witch that shrunk me)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: lostsurf
Current Size: 14 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: A witch takes revenge on a town for banishing her 200 years ago by shrinking and transforming helpless victims
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-3-)
(You are in giant videogame female domain)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: galonski64
Current Size: 7 chapters (November 26th, 2002)
Official Information: You are sitting at home playing video games. When all of a sudden a lighting storm hits your house. The surge Goes through your game and u. The surge makes a rip open and you are sucked into the game. The problem there things are differnt. You will encounter giant women of the game. The worst part is you can not die, and they know it, so u will be abused big time. Anything goes. Unless i don't like it, lol
Comment: There is very little to report yet. The first chapter offers you three options for games you play when it happens: The Legend of Zelda (not immediate size change), Super Mario Bros. (not written), and Metroid (not written)
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-1-)
(Young Giantess)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: antonio_b
Current Size: 3 chapters (July 5th, 2002)
Official Information: Kate is a 12 year old girl, but there
is something that makes her different from
other 12 year old girls. She is a 250 foot
giantess.
Kate is not to be killed, AND NO SEX!!!! The
reason this has a "R" rating is so she can
step on and eat people. Other then that feel
free to add what you like.

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(Your a GTS-Goddess)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: gtsfan
Current Size: 6 chapters (June 27th, 2002)
Official Information: You wake up to find yourself 1,000 feet tall on the remains of your apartment building. Your a 1,000 foot GTS-Goddess
Here's a few things to remember:
1. You are now immortal
2. You no longer need food, water or air to live. 3. You're immune to shrink rays and potions.
4. Your hearing and sight has been improved.
you can be a gentle goddess or evil. It's all up to you.

Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(YOU SHRUNK, NOW WHAT?!)
Rating: 18+
Moderator: jt9000
Current Size: 17 chapters (November 19th, 2003)
Official Information: People, I want this a relatively clean thing. NO TOILET STUFF OR YOUR STORY WILL BE DELETED. Well, begin your shrinking adventure!
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(YouthQuake!)
Rating: 13+
Moderator: riverdog13
Current Size: 61 chapters (May 24th, 2002)
Disappeared by June 4th, 2002



Statics




"Invalid Item
(addicted to it part 1)
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


Rating: GC
"Invalid Item
(addicted to it part 2)
Rating: GC
Author: joe_bytsize
Disappeared by November 18th, 2003


"Invalid Item
(Aztec Goddess of Micro-Terra)
Rating: 13+
Author: riverdog13
Disappeared by June 4th, 2002


"Invalid Item
(Escape Attempt)
Rating: ASR
Author: riverdog13
Disappeared by June 4th, 2002


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Homo Sum Chapter One)
Rating: XGC
"Invalid Item
(Homo Sum Chapter Two)
Rating: XGC
"Invalid Item
(Homo Sum Chapter Three)
Rating: XGC
"Invalid Item
(Homo Sum Chapter Five)
Rating: XGC
"Invalid Item
(Homo Sum Chapter Six)
Rating: XGC
Author: dxmachina
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item
(Megan's Shrink-Ray-Gun)
Rating: 13+
Author: riverdog13
Disappeared by November 25th, 2002


"Invalid Item
(MegaWoman & Goddess-Girl)
Rating: ASR
Author: riverdog13
Disappeared by June 4th, 2002


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Off the Beaten Path 1)
Rating: XGC
"Invalid Item
(Off the Beaten Path 2)
Rating: XGC
"Invalid Item
(Off the Beaten Path 3)
Rating: XGC
Author: dxmachina
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005


"Invalid Item(-6-)
(Size Matters)
Rating: ASR13
Author: ryusfalpha
Disappeared by May 10th, 2005
© Copyright 2005 Deathworks (deathworks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/969032-A-macrophile-graveyard-on-Writingcom