*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2657370
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Experience · #1426495
What are you reading?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 5, 2014 at 1:21pm
It's been forever since I was like here! While I've been doing more *Olympics* watching; *Writing* of all sorts; running; and taking pictures *Camera*, I have been *Reading*. Here's my list!

ASIN: B007ZFIMC6
Product Type: Kindle Store
Amazon's Price: $ 11.99

ASIN: B007RZ07I6
Amazon's Price: $ 3.99

ASIN: B00546IDP4
Amazon's Price: $ 3.99

ASIN: B00395ZYY0
Amazon's Price: $ 4.99

ASIN: B0089LQNFS
Amazon's Price: $ 4.99

ASIN: 157344295X
Amazon's Price: $ 15.34

Out of all of these reads, I'd say Opening Up and both of Tyler Dilts' novels were my favorites. Since I'm polycurious, Opening Up is a great introduction for those contemplating relationships that may not fit the traditional monogamous mold. (Also, I actually have the eBook, but that's currently unavailable on Amazon for some reason, hence the link to the paperback). Meanwhile, Dilts' books are surprisingly quick reads despite straddling the line of genre and literary fiction. It leans closer to genre (in my opinion), but the voice of protagonist Danny differs from other detectives in his archetype. It's a softer, more contemplative voice but not necessarily fluffy. There's still crime, mental dysfunction and suspense in the books (and if anyone's interested, the next novel is set to be released in July). If you want to know more about him, I did find this intriguing interview  . Enjoy!

Fish rule!

*Gift3**Gift4* Merit Badge in Music
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your participation in the  48-HOUR CHALLENGE: "Tubthumping by Chumbawamba" Media Prompt  hosted by  [Link To User support] ! We appreciate that you tackled this challenge... *^*Smile*^* *^*Thumbsupl*^* *Gift4**Gift3*

For all your quirky needs, stop by the "Gift Stop [ASR]
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A list! · 04-05-14 1:21pm
by Elisa the Bunny Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, § Forsaken §.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2657370