*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2695864
Rated: E · Message Forum · Dark · #1767321
The Official Monthly Short Story Contest of the Fantasy and Science Fiction Society
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 15, 2014 at 2:01pm
Just stopped in to check out the 'Digs'
*Dollar* 40,000 GPs were sent to "Invalid Item with this post.
I am too late with my visit to compete in this round of the contest; I am not capable of writing a polished, quality long-short story in less than three days; but, I am seriously thinking of giving the next one a go. This round's prompt is intriguing however, so I wouldn't be surprised if I use it for a bit of inspiration to add to my portfolio.

I will be exploring and reading the entries of the past and reviewing also, simply as a pay it forward gesture and because I enjoy reading good fantasy stories.

A contribution to the contest coffers is included in this post.

Take care and may your road lead to only good places.

Deb

*Quill* I'm the writer I am today, only because of all the help I've received from other writers yesterday.*Bookopen*

** Image ID #1985466 Unavailable **

Merit Badge in Dark Dreamscapes
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on winning Third Place with  [Link To Item #1984193]  in  [Link To Item #1971713] .  You have proven that you may be worthy of being welcomed to the   Dark Side.
Merit Badge in Short Stories
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your participation in  [Link To Item #1157596]  with written pieces. Whether you wrote poetry or a short story, doesn't really matter. I just want you to know that I appreciate your time, effort and working with short deadlines. You did great! ~ Gaby

Compassion and the effort to try and understand some thing that was not understood before is a step toward acceptance not only of others but most importantly of yourself.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Just stopped in to check out the 'Digs' · 06-15-14 2:01pm
by DyrHearte writes

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, tYpO/T.Boilerman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2695864