*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2806820
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1269187
A monthly contest for stories with a twist. Get 500 GPs for entering! Apr round open!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 28, 2015 at 4:32pm
Edited: March 31, 2015 at 6:46pm
No long wait.
by A Non-Existent User
(about 500 words)

On the date of July thirteen, the wind had been so crisp, that the strawberries at a nearby fruit stand had seemed as if they had been frozen. A local by the name of Zander, apparently had walked as if he was in a parade. Every fifth step he would pause, while a quench of his chin with an angle tilt to his head Zander began yelling, Hello, Hello. Not a word came from a different sound other than the echo of his voice.

Zander had then commenced walking along the city street and began wondering and question his sanity by asking in a very discreet way and quietly under his breath am I crazy? I don’t even remember how I got here, or even, we are in July then why the heck am I freezing like a twin pop ice cream I feel like I am in a classic movie my father would mention when I was a kid, where mystery is around every corner. When Zander had acknowledged he is only fourteen in age, he had begun laughing.

Zander had then seen a lawn chair accustomed just for him, with an umbrella to block the sun, an ice tea pitcher, with lemon no doubt and 4 lumps of sugar just as he likes.

“Hey Zander” said an odd and unfamiliar voice, Zander the odd voice yells again. Who is that and where are you? Zander replied.

Just up ahead farther than the fruit stand and past the city street, I think I see someone Zander with an excited voice yells I believe I see someone. What Zander did not know is that someone is actually a something. As that someone or something gets closer and closer it is seeming as some sort of light. The color of the light is the brightest orange, red and yellow mixture of color Zander had ever seen.

“SPLASH” as the light is near and drenching Zander in water.

Then using his sense of smell, a foul odor had taken control of his stomach.

“SPLASH” came the water.

Zander, Zander wake up, said the odd unfamiliar voice.

Zander was struggling to catch his own breath, because.

“SPLASH” again came the water.

Zander yell's ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT stop with the water already. While completely asking in a cynic voice, what happened?

Well Zander you are a lucky young man because I am on my lunch break and I am a doctor. Well Zander, Zander is your name correct? Yes sir. Well Zander you see that young woman there? Yeah, Zander replied.

Well next time you want to show off your fancy skateboard trick make sure you use a helmet, and second do not do a trick you never done before, it will save you from a lot of heartache and embarrassment.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
No long wait. · 03-28-15 4:32pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Arakun the Twisted Raccoon.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2806820