*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Needy Misato
  2. Misato; horny and hungry
  3. Can you guess?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1057534-Anime-Vore-GTS-GT-Shrinking-Unbirth/cid/298393-Needy-Misato
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1057534
Anime characters have never been so wild before
This choice: Shinji comes home alone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Needy Misato

    by: chaos
After tasting the bitter, strange flavor of her beer, Misato put it back in the fridge for later. She just hoped that Asuka didn’t sneak it when she got home, the girl was still having a hard time getting used to the age requirement they had in Japan for drinking and had snuck a few sips of open cans from time to time. Misato knew that soon the two children would be arriving home from synchro-ratio tests any minute now. The two pilots had changed Misato’s life in a positive way. Before they arrived, she would sleep in until noon, drink a can of beer for breakfast, walk around the house in skimpy clothes, she rarely tidy up and let dishes soak in the sink for days. Now, she woke up early to have Shinji’s yummy breakfasts, the rest of her habits had stayed though; Baby steps Misato reminded herself.
Slumping onto the coach, Misato let out a long sigh of leisure as she thought about the two children left in her charge. Although now that she thought about it, a child isn’t the right word considering how much they have grown. Misato has known Asuka since she was a little girl; they’d first met when Misato was visiting the NERV branch in Germany and she could remember the bright, energetic girl with the long red hair. Since then, she’d grown a few feet and got herself a nice rack and ass that made all the boys drool. Misato had no trouble thinking about Asuka in a sexual manner, during college she’d experimented with a woman, ‘cough’ Ritsuko ‘cough’.
Misato thought that if she didn’t get a good man soon, she’d even settle for the fiery pilot of Unit-2. Misato tried to imagine what it would feel like in bed with the teenager. Her skin would be so soft and flawless, none of the wrinkles or imperfections that women get after twenty-five. Misato could teach that know it all a lot of things that she never knew, like how much someone of the same gender can please someone else. God, she could just imagine tasting her sweet flesh as she licks over and slurps that long red hair into her mouth along with the rest of her. That last fantasy broke Misato’s bubble, she shook her head to refocus. What a weird thought, actually eating out the girl for real. Seemed kinky, but also improbable. Besides, If she got that desperate, she’d probably go to Shinji first for her pleasure.
Shinji was definitely cute, in a couple years that cute would be replaced by handsome and every girl would be chasing after him. He was the type of guy that would never do something merely for himself and always think of others first. He may not of been as muscular as Misato’s other boyfriends and he did seem to have a problem with confidence, but when those baby blue eyes fell on you everything stopped. Not to mention, on the first day that Shinji was in Tokyo-3, she caught a glimpse of his package and she could say with out doubt that he would not be disappointing in bed. She could imagine that hard piece of meat laying on her tight as he looks at her with those beautiful blue eyes. He would be complexly focused on her pleasure because he was that type of man. She could imagine how soft his lips would feel on hers as the widened around his head and stated to slowly work…
“Misato?”
“Huh?” She cried out upon hearing someone call out her name. Standing above her was Shinji with a nervous look on his face as well as a big blush. Looking down her body, Misato saw that one of her hands was inside her pants, cupping her sex while the other was under her shirt playing with her nipple. Pulling both hands out of her clothes, she laughed.
“I found my contact,” she said hoping Shinji would buy it.
“But you don’t wear glasses,” Shinji pointed out timidly.
“Um….you should go take a shower,” she suggested with a phony smile. Nodding uncertainly, Shinji backed away and walked into the bathroom to follow his high officers command.

You have the following choices:

1. Misato talks with Shinji after his shower

*Noteb*
2. Shinji gets his shower done and hides in his room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1057534-Anime-Vore-GTS-GT-Shrinking-Unbirth/cid/298393-Needy-Misato