*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mass and muscle for our Jason!!
  2. Growing Frat Brother
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/376175-Mass-and-muscle-for-our-Jason
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1164406
Jason's Frat brothers love to stuff him with food. What will he do?
This choice: eat and work out, pack on muscle to go with more fat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mass and muscle for our Jason!!

    by: fat_hiker

Jason sat thinking for some time, absent-mindedly rubbing his swollen belly. Finally, he came to a decision. He would continue to stuff himself with food, eating whatever he wanted - and everything his frat brothers shoved in front of him - and will grow bigger and bigger. BUT - he will not just pack on fat, but muscle too! He will start working out intensely and heavily, building mighty muscles to carry his soon-to-be even bigger bod.

And he would celebrate his growing size. Jason decided to buy new clothes in bigger sizes to fit his soon-to-be-bigger frame - cool new threads, suitable for a husky growing stud! And, most important of all, he will find a girl who would love the new, bigger him! His genes had given him a strong, fat body and a love of food - and his ever loving grandma (well off, and no skinny chick herself) had given him the keys he needed to build his new body and his new life - a sense of confidence in himself, a fast laptop with broadband access, and a college trust fund that would pay for a few new clothes....heck, he was sure she’d be glad to bankroll his new lifestyle! And then, to hell with the guys who stuffed him and then left, laughing. He’d eat whatever they put in front of him AND go out with them.

"Time to change!" Jason says out loud to himself. He hauls his stuffed self off the dining room chair, and heads...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1164406-Jason-the-growing-Frat-brother/cid/376175-Mass-and-muscle-for-our-Jason