*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "To the US."
  2. Mission underway
  3. The start of a journey.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/1574383-To-the-US
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904691
An interactive story about a magic school in Scotland. 1000 GP's for adds! RWBY crossover!
This choice: "To the US."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"To the US."

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"What makes you think Eliza Ren is in the States?" raising an eyebrow, Ryan asked.

"I got word from my pen pal, Juan Smith." serious, Chon replied. "Eliza Ren dared to attack his home, looking for the last piece of the Pharaoh's rings."

Ryan took in a breath, trying to remain calm. "Those were supposed to have been returned to Egypt where they belong!" fuming, he said. "I wonder who has them now."

"It was deemed too risky to hide the rings all in one place." frowning, Chon replied. "The ten rings were handed to ten individuals whom they trusted were able to protect the rings from being taken." his frown deepened. "Eliza had five of the rings, leaving five more people to track down."

"Do you know who has the other five?" curious, Ryan asked.

"I know the bearer of three of the rings." serious, Chon said. "John Harrison, the pseudo witch, has one. Juan's sister, Christina has another."

"And the third?"

Chon again frowned. "Jenny has the third." softly, he replied. "Elvira Strange, the head witch made her swear to secrecy that she had it and was guarding it."

Ryan sighed then gritted his teeth in decision. "She is coming with us, then." he said. "I can't protect her when I'm hundreds of miles away."

"We're taking the entire team." taking out his cellphone, Chon said. "Just bear one thing in mind."

"What's that?"

"Juan is a mad scientist, he's not exactly what you might call... stable."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Arriving in the US.

*Noteb*
2. During the flight.

3. Ryan and co are teleported to US!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/1574383-To-the-US