*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/1785473-Light-killer-AKA-John-Doe-entered
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904691
An interactive story about a magic school in Scotland. 1000 GP's for adds! RWBY crossover!
This choice: Light killer AKA John Doe entered.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Light killer AKA John Doe entered.

    by: deus001
"It's open!" I yelled out as I got myself ready for the day ahead, in stepped a man I knew in my dorm.

He was about 6,9 or maybe 6,10. He had long blonde hair that looked greasy and untamed, with bright blue eyes that seemed to look into your very soul. He bent a little as he went through the door to avoid hitting his head and he said "Good morning Ryan."

His name to the public was John Doe, but in secret his name was Light Killer. Several years ago evil witches gathered in secret and abducted an infant from it's crib, that child was him. The witches wanted to conduct a test, to see if they could instil magic power into the veins of a male.

Light grew up with needles being jabbed into him, tests that pushed his mind and body to their very limits. It left him powerful, his blood could be shed to enable the use of different powers. Yet he was teetering at the edge of sanity and one dark night he broke free from his testing area, killing the guards and escaping into the night. The project was covered up and the facility abandoned, no one knew of where he was.

For the next few years he lived as a vagnabond, preying upon anyone he found. It wasn't out of being evil, it was merely the only thing he knew. But then one day he was in the forest of Starmage and found me, we duelled with my blade clashing against his iron arms. Although he was powerful he was...Lacking in intelligence, quite often he just resorted to brute force with no planning.

Thus I was able to defeat him, he layed there. Begging me to finish him, I did no such thing and put my blade away.
We parleyed afterwards, he acted shocked that this was the first time someone actually engaged him in conversation.

I then learned of his past and volunteered to help him, he asked how and I replied that we'd locate his old testing facility and burn it to the ground. And so we did, I could sense how relived he was that his past was now going in flames. He then said to me that from here on out he would stay and act as my bodyguard. While I'm no slouch in battle I had to admit, having a huge guy that can spew his own blood to use his powers his quite handy.

And so fast forward a few months later, he has taken on the name of John Doe. The excuse is being that he has amnesia, me and my team have vowed never to bring up his real name. And there he stood now, dressed in the starmage summer uniform. He opened his mouth and said....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deus001 (UN: deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/1785473-Light-killer-AKA-John-Doe-entered