*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/1813227-Bad-kitty
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904691
An interactive story about a magic school in Scotland. 1000 GP's for adds! RWBY crossover!
This choice: "Jenny has been tearing up her furniture again."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bad kitty!

    by: deus001
I groaned aloud, my girlfriend was at it again. It wasn't really her fault, rather it was just how she was born. You see Jenny is not like most witches, she is a neko. A half human and half cat witch, their origins go back to the middle ages. Witches who attempted to gain the form of their cat familiars botched the spell, resulting in them and their future offspring becoming half and half.

Neko's are quite rare, about 1 in 100 witches are one. Thankfully there is no real stigma against them, although they do have one major problem. They can have cat like tendencies, and sometimes they can go into heat just like normal cats. And when they get moody, oh boy can they be moody. On the upside their magic is usually amplified, Jenny was certainly powerful than most witches her age.

"This is the third time this week, didn't you try to stop her?" I asked John Doe.

"I did, however she kicked me in the nuts. She then threw a plate at me and I decided to retreat here and get you." John stated in a matter of fact tone, I then noticed he'd been holding his legs close together. As if to numb the pain to his balls.

"Alright, tell Chon to make sure everyone stays away from Jenny's room. I'm gonna go in and take care of the beast. Wish me luck." I muttered as I stepped out into the hallway.

I then made my way to Jenny's door, I could tell she was there. Flinging stuff about and yelling a lot, part of me was filled with dread. I've faced my mortality several times in the past, but this was different. This wasn't a foe I could just run my blade through and say "Come back in another lifetime."

No this was a foe I wasn't sure I could handle, but I knew I was the only one who could really handle this. So without thinking of all the bad shit that could happen, I rapped on the door twice. Briefly the noise stopped, perhaps Jenny had fallen asleep or something. Maybe I could catch a lucky break?

No shit like this wasn't that simple, not for me at any rate. I could hear the "Beast" stomping up to the door and....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deus001 (UN: deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/1813227-Bad-kitty