*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/1889024-Losing-ones-most-precious-piece
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904691
An interactive story about a magic school in Scotland. 1000 GP's for adds! RWBY crossover!
This choice: It turns out it wasn't Jenny, she's being kidnapped.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Losing one's most precious piece....

    by: deus001
Ryan's POV

The door was opened, and then I heard several voices. One was Jenny's, but it sounded like....she was being attacked.
My gut reaction kicked in, I swiftly kicked the door down.

The room was an utter mess, but something else was catching my eye. Jenny was being grabbed, by three people in black hoods and wearing plain white masks with two slots for eyes.

"Arag! RYAN!!! HELP!!!" Jenny yelled at me, she was being grabbed from behind round the neck by one. She was kicking at the one facing her front. Then I quickly realised the third one was rushing towards me, before the figure could do anything I quickly delivered a head butt. The person was knocked down, my head stinging from the contact against the mask.

But I couldn't slow down, gritting my teeth I swiftly brought my leg into the figure in front of Jenny. The sounds was bringing people in, my fellow dorm mates.

"Ryan! Shit!" the familiar voice of Chon was heard behind me, thank God for that. He was most likely weighing in on the person I just headbutted.

"Enough! We have the girl, we must leave!" the one grabbing Jenny yelled, the tone was female yet dark.

In that instant time slowed down, and I was looking straight at Jenny. I couldn't hear a thing, but the rest of my team were bursting into the room. Jenny's face was one I dreaded, one of sadness and despair. The figures who were accosting my dear kitten began to vanish, pink sparkles flowing up them.

"no...." I muttered out, I found myself moving forward. Lunging at the figure and Jenny but as I moved forth they were vanishing by very eyes. Jenny only had a look of shock on her face, but before her body vanished completely there was a look of panic and scare. No doubt dreading what would come as I had failed to save her.

My body landed on the floor with a thud, but then I quickly stood back up. Standing right about where Jenny and her grabber were. I turned to see the rest of my team standing there, there was an awkward silence. I then shouted "Quick! Lunar fly around the grounds! We might find them, Amy get the Dean! Everyone else split up and look!"

I dashed out the room, out the dorm. Panic setting into me, I could see a few students from another dorm look at me. Half thinking I was crazy and the other was concerned. But I didn't care, I ran forward into the forests. I could hear Lunar taking flight behind me, Chon barking orders for his daughters to come with him and help look.

We scoured everywhere, turned all our surroundings upside down.

Nothing.....

Jenny was gone......

What happened next was a blur, I recall being next to a tree. Most likely at the entrance to the forest, my lungs needed air badly. I'd must have been sprinting all over the place, sweat going down my forehead in a deluge. It was then being mixed with tears.

"HUAGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out, pounding my balled fists into the tree. Tearing out the bark as my knuckles began to bleed, eventually the pain caught up with me. I bit my lower lip, turned to the tree and slid down into a sitting position.

Why? Why did this happen? I lost her a year ago, that day I lost a part of myself. Now I had it back, and then ripped out of me before my very eyes. My bloody right hand moves into my dark blonde hair, my fingers running through the strands. The left one then did the same as I clenched my head in anger.

"I'm going to find the bastards that did this.....AND I WILL KILL THEM!!!!!!!" with that in mind I stood back up and made my way back to the academy. I must have looked like a crazy motherfucker, but losing one that you love in such a way in front of you would do that.

Right now I had a mission, and the fucking essay that was due this week is going to have to wait. It was a far, far distant second place to finding the woman I loved....

You have the following choices:

1. Ryan searches Jenny's room for clues.

*Noteb*
2. What happened to Jenny?

*Noteb*
3. Meanwhile with Ryan's companions.....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deus001 (UN: deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/1889024-Losing-ones-most-precious-piece