*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1440572-Toadettes-adventure-pt-1
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1440572
My first story. Review it if you want. Toadette finally shines!
It was a fine day in the Mushroom Kingdom. The Parakoopas were chirping. The Goombas were hopping. And there was no trouble at all.

"Gee, it sure seems peaceful around here." said Mario.

"Well yea, I haven't been on an adventure for quite a while now." answered Luigi.

"You know, I think it is TOO peaceful! Makes you think what Bowser is up to." Mario subjected.

(Meanwhile at Bowser's Coney Island Disco Palace)

"GAH! I can't think of an original way to beat those pesky plumber boys!!!" Bowser screamed.

As he was walking around the room, hoping SOMETHING would give him an idea, he saw his poster of Princess Toadstool.

"Hmm..." Boswer thought to himself, "I know even Peach can beat me, but can one of her servant girls?"

(Back at Mario's house)

"While we have nothing to do, want to go over to Peach's castle?" Mario asked.

"Eh...I got nothing better to do. Let's go."

So off the Mario Brothers went, on their Red Fire (MKDD!! Kart), to go see Princess. But what they didn't know is Bowser beat them there.

(Peach's castle)

"Muahahaha!! Finally! I have the princess captured! ALL your base are belong to us now, Peach." Bowser said (with a lame reference to some horribly typoed game.)

"How did you capture me anyway?" Peach asked.

"Well...it all started about when the Mario Bros were having their cutscene..."

(Meanwhile, on the Mushroom Highway)

As the Mario Bros approach the castle, a suspicious roadblock is in the way. None of the less, Bowser Jr made this fake roadblock and put on a fake mustache, hoping it would trick these plumbers.

"Hey there Bowser Jr," Mario said, "what's with the roadblock?"

"Curses" Bowser Jr thought to himself."

"Ah...you IGNORANT Mario Brothers! How'd you know it was me!?"

"Well, the mustache is cliché and is used quite often and..."

"SILENCE! I SHALL BE THE ONE TO FINISH YOU"

(And so, while they were fighting which is TOO violent to be shown on something rated "E", we move on to Peach's castle)

"...And that's how I captured you!"

"Wow," Peach said, shocked, "that was quite devious. I give my props to you."

As they were having their little bout, Toadette walked into the room they were in.

"Ah..just the girl I wanted to see." Boswer said, relaxed. "TUTANKOOPA! COME HERE!"

In a big POOF!, Tutankoopa, (from Paper Mario just in case anyone didn't know), appeared.

"What's the word, Lord Bowser?" Tutankoopa aksed.

"Is the mind control device and shrink ray ready?" Bowser interjected?

"Well, unfortunately, only the shrink ray is ready sir. The mind control device is almost do...'

"Here I am, Lord Bowser!" Some strange voice said.

(Back on the road)

"WOW! That was the BEST FIGHT EVER!" Luigi shrieked.

"I know, did you see the way I dodged those cannons and graffiti?" Mario said.

"And when I finished the job and super jumped RIGHT on his head." Luigi added.

"Hey, we got to the castle faster than I thought." Mario stated. "Think we should go inside?"

"You're telling me we drove 60 MILES and fought one of Bowser's greatest minions ever and WE ARE NOT GOING INSIDE????????!!!!!!"

"Just kidding, Luigi. Of course we are going in."

(Inside the castle)

In a sudden quick burst of smoke, here came the mysterious voice. It was none other than King Boo!

"You had no idea how hard it was to build this thing! First I had to get the discombobulator right and then I..."

"Do I look like I care?" Bowser said. "Just put it on the pink Toad thing."

"Hey!" said Toadette, who was somehow tied up. "I have a name you know!"

But too late..the mind control device was planted on Toadette's head.

"And now..to finish the job...let's use the shrink ray" Bowser said.

"WAIT!" interjected Toadette. "Why do you need me anyway?"

"Allow me boss, I haven't had that much speaking to do" King Boo said.

"It all started back at Lord Bowser's castle..."

(15 minutes later)

"And that's the story"

"Wow" said Toadette. "That's a pretty good plan."

"See Toadette, I told you they were smart, just overrated." Peach added.

"And now...fire the growth beam!"

"IMA FIRIN' MA LAZOR!" Tutankoopa added. (another lame reference)

But suddenly, the door bursted open, and two mystrious men were there in the smoke.

"Who are you you guys?" Everyone asked.

"Na na na na na na. N-n-n-n-na na. Na na na na na na. Ghostbusters!" luigi replied.

Everybody had the same face on (-.-) and stared at Luigi in disregard.

"Wow Luigi, that is the LAMEST thing to happen to you yet!" Mario said.

King Boo had already fired the lazor when everybody was still staring at Luigi and his epic phail. Suddenly, Toadette started to change.

"Uh-oh" Mario and Luigi said, staring at the growing Toadette.

"YES!" Bowser screamed in happiness! "Turn on the mind control device!"

"Um...it says "ERROR: Not enough space to turn on mind control device." King Boo said.

"So..." Bowser started, "do we put it in part 2?"

"HEY!" Mario blurted in! "You're breaking the 4th wall!"

"The bad guy can do whatever he wants! that what it says in the Rulebook of evilness."

(As Mario and Bowser fight about the 4th wall, the story will continue on in part 2)





© Copyright 2008 Megaman765 (megaman765 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1440572-Toadettes-adventure-pt-1