*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449378-Toadettes-adventure-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1449378
I was bored when I made the rant...this is the real story.
Previously on "Toadette's adventure"

Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Back and forth
Fight
Devious plan
Ghostbusters
4th Wall

(Now back to the story)

"And that's how the 4th wall was created" Bowser said.

"Are you sure?" Mario asked. "I thought some kind of..."

"Lord Bowser," Tutankoopa said, "we are back to the storyline now."

"WHOA!" Okay then...fire up the mind control device now King Boo!"

No words were needed for what Bowser had succumbed too. (I spelled something wrong, but for now, I'll forget it.) Toadette had reached 100 feet in height and with the mind control device, she was Bowser's victim.

"Muahahahahaha" Bowser laughed. "Now, where is that control that controls the controlled person?"

"Um...yea about that...see you never really told me to build that controller and um...yea, I think that is sort of your fault." King Boo said.

"WHAT! You shouldv'e known better! Of course you can't control someone without a controller! You should have used your common sense!"

"Well I'm a GHOST! It's hard for me to hold stuff! I'm practically invisable!"

"You should have possessed somebody!"

"LALALA, I can't hear you!, LALALA"!

Meanwhile Mario and Luigi just stood back and let these two fight.

"Um...boys, do you think you can untie me?" Peach asked.

"*sigh* Okay, I'll do it." Luigi said.

Luigi untied the princess when the unexpected happened. Peach transformed into Koopa Kid (from Mario Party 5 and 6.)

"Graw!" Koopa Kid snarled. "You two are really ignorant brothers. I locked the real Peach in the dungeon."

"When did she get a..." Luigi started to say.

"I'm talking here Green Stache...so say hasta la vista as I pull this lever which will operate the spring that you two are standing on right now. I'll give you five seconds."

As the Mario Bros stood there, like any cartoon would do, they wasted their five seconds and Koopa Kid launched them into the skies, but where did they land?

Meanwhile with Bowser and King Boo...

"Now shut up and build me my controller!" Bowser snarled.

"Oh, you mean this controller?" Tutankoopa interjected.

"Give me a break...YOU had it the whole time?" Bowser yelled.

*under his breath* "Give me a break. Give me a break. Give me a break of that Kit-Kat Bar." King Boo sang.

Bowser ignored the catchy jingle and used the controller on Toadette, who fell asleep.

"Now then, my new weapon of mass destruction...destroy the Mushroom Kingdom!"

"Yes master." Toadette obeyed.

The giant Toad girl wondered off, destroying everything in her path.

"Ah finally, peace." Bowser said. "Wonder what's on her T.V."

As the story unfolds, the space must be held as part 3 comes next. What will happen to The Mushroom Kingdom? Where are Mario and Luigi? Stay tuned.

"Hey..." Tutankoopa said, "who's saying that?"
© Copyright 2008 Megaman765 (megaman765 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449378-Toadettes-adventure-part-2