*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1831527-Thoughts-and-Prayers
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1831527
Understanding the acts of life and it will go on joy comes n the morning.
My heart beats and my mind wonders and life leaves this earth to a better place, but some say whats better than waken up every day and God starting you on your way. I know we all cherish life want to grow old in life,but you got to know Jesus can provide you life everlasting. My friend lost her husband just the other day to a better life even tho she hurts to see him go in a better place she knows. And while I feel her pain and never really knew the man, but he's Gods child so I knew him all the while, get threw my days with a smile hope and pray she can feel my smile cause God came for his child like for my kids he did. Life goes on we grow strong and wiser in his knowledge, I pray she finds comfort in my words lord let them touch her without worries, you've been better to us than we've been to ourselves. 
                                                                                                                                                        Thank You!!!
© Copyright 2011 Cnature (cnature at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1831527-Thoughts-and-Prayers