*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1834892-Great-Economist-of-Their-Time-Karl-Marx
by Krisy
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Educational · #1834892
This is a Thesis peace i did for my economy class it is interesting.


Abstract

Karl Marx was economist, who greatly influenced the modern day economy.

Karl Marx would ultimately predict that the victory of the proletariat was unavoidable.

His work exceptionally changed contemporary socialism, and he is recognized as one of the organizers of economic history and sociology.









Great Economist and Their Time: Karl Marx

Karl Marx was born in Trier, Germany (Prussia) on May 5, 1818, and he died on March 14, 1883.

Marx married Jenny von Westphalen in 1843. Together had seven children, but due to the poor living conditions they were forced to live in for a while, only three of their children survived to adulthood

Mr. Marx was best known as the founder of modern communism. Karl Marx studied Law and Philosophy, and he was influenced heavily by the works of G.W.F. Hegel. Marx rejected the ideas of Hegel, and created a more acquisitive philosophy of history as a science. Marx teamed up with Friedrich Engels; Marx then publicized the Communist Policy in 1848. He then deported from Europe, Marx lived in England, and wound up earning wages from charity to various newspapers, including the New York Tribune. Marx dedicated the last decades of his life to pursue on German for “Capital”(Das Kapital), and he was effective in early communist systems.



                                      Marx lived most of his life in exclusion.

He was banished from his native Prussia in 1849 and then he went to Paris, then he was banished a few months later. He then arrived in London, where he spent the rest of his life in hardship and ambiguity. He was barely known to the English public while he was alive. His reputation as a extremist thinker began to spread widely after the development of the socialist parties in Europe. This was true especially in Germany and France, in the 1870s and 1880s. So from then on, Marx's philosophy continued to be heatedly debated in the developing labor and socialist change everywhere, including in Russia.





References



                      http://www.answers.com/topic/karl-marx#ixzz1bS14RFZh

                                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx








Author:

Christina M. Duty





© Copyright 2011 Krisy (jadiegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1834892-Great-Economist-of-Their-Time-Karl-Marx