*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626916-The-Milestone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Krisy
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1626916
The change of life reaching that milestone, and accomplishing goals.
Its just another typical day the usual hussle of everyday life. Full of activities that include showering dressing in my profeesional attire to go to my school, were I'm learing the in's and out's of the Medical Coding and Billing field.

I've finally turned 41, and I decided to furthur my education and get a degree in the medical industry.

My daughter is all grown up now, she has her life, and a child of her own. So i figured it was time I did something for my self. I moved into my own apartment, and I went back to school. The goals I've set for my self are probably well out of my reach. But as I see it I won't accomplish anything if I don't try. I've lived my whole life for my child, I've devoted these past 23 yrs to this child, whom I adore. But, when she moved out I was not sure what to do with the rest of my life.

She was what I lived for she gave my life a purpose, and she was my everything. So I felt like there was nothing left for me to do. I had lived at home with my parents they help me raise my daughter. They were my providers, and they took care of the both of us. I was lost without my child. I couldn't depend on my parents for the rest of my life. So I stepped up, and took a stand I made a constious decision to take control of my life. To take some of my independence back and to move forward and be my own woman. I know that this is a new journey that is opening up for me. I'm learning how to use computers, and learning technical medical terms. As well as learning to be a more independant person.
© Copyright 2009 Krisy (jadiegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626916-The-Milestone