*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1871062-Tails-Little-Secret
by Wasp
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1871062
Miles Prower has been a girl all along, and a certain red vixen is about to find out...
Midnight in Knothole. Everyone was asleep, except for Sonic and Sally, who were having sex again. This made it the perfect time for a young vixen to indulge in one of her favourite habits: Bathing in the Ring Pool. She took a step outside of her home, looked back and forth, to make sure that no-one was following her, and ran silently down the path to the lake.

It may come as a surprise to some to learn that this vixen was one Miles 'Tails' Prower, sidekick of the famed hero of Mobius. In fact, there were only four people, aside from Tails herself, that knew the truth- Tails' family, consisting of her father, mother, and uncle, and Nicole, who knew pretty much everything. Tails had been hiding the truth about her gender for a long time now, ever since she first met Sonic, and it was very stressful for her.

As she matured, and her figure blossomed, it was becoming increasingly hard for Tails to conceal her femininity. She was eighteen now, and was having to wear a specially-made suit to make herself look male, and she was prone to random girlish outbursts. Her nightly trips to the Ring Pool to relax were the only time she exposed her curves outside of her home, and she felt it blissfully relaxing, if a little risky. As such, she carried a synthetic Chaos Emerald with her at all times, so that she could freeze time and put her suit back on if need be.

Eventually, she arrived at the water's edge, and stripped, first removing her pants, t-shirt, gloves, and shoes, then the suit. It came of in sections, like the plate armour of old-time knights, and was covered in fur, to make the illusion more realistic. She hated the suit. She hated the way it felt on her. It was hot, sticky, and uncomfortable, not to mention that if squashed her breasts quite badly. However, she was simply too shy to tell her friends the truth, so she put up with it.

As luck (Or misfortune, depending on your angle) would have it, Tails was an extraordinarily beautiful young woman. She had a buxom physique, with a nice, round bubble butt, waspish waist, wide, child-bearing hips, womanly curves, slender, sexy legs, thin, dainty arms, and to top it off, D-cup breasts. She sighed happily, and sat down in the shadows.

"One of these days." She whispered sadly. "One of these days I'll pluck up the courage to tell them. Then I can start growing my hair out, and wearing makeup, and buying dresses and skirts, and actually, y'know, be a girl."

Tails decided to forget her concerns for now, and enjoy the feeling of the cool water on her aching body. She laid back, and relaxed, shutting her eyes and letting out another sigh.

However, unbeknownst to Tails, someone was approaching the lake. Someone who Tails had not seen in a long time. Someone who meant a tremendous lot to Tails, or at least, it seemed that way. She moved silently, never making a sound, and soon arrived at the Ring Pool. Tails never heard her coming.

The girl was another vixen, this one being 19, and covered in red fur, with cream accents on her muzzle, ears, and tail-tip. She had messy, shoulder-length brown hair, and deep blue eyes. She was wearing a black leather halter-top and leggings, with matching boots and fingerless, long gloves, which stretched past her elbows, with a yellow ribbon tied in a bow in her hair. Like Tails, she was an attractive young woman, her figure having very similar properties. Her name was Fiona, and she began to mince towards the half-asleep Tails.

Fiona raised an eyebrow at the discarded suit, then caught a proper look at Tails, and gasped. The noise jolted Tails out of her relaxed state, and she looked around, only to see Fiona between her and the Emerald. She cursed, and lay back down in defeat.

"Tails? Why are you a girl?" Fiona asked. "Did Eggman do this to you?"

"No. I was born this way." Tails admitted.

"But you were a guy when I last saw you!" Fiona exclaimed.

"No I wasn't. I should probably explain this whole thing. See, back when I met Sonic, I was a chubby little girl, and I was quite short. I was also something of a tomboy, and I had a pretty deep voice, so he thought I was a guy. I was too shy, and nervous too, to tell him the truth. I mean, can you imagine meeting one of your heroes and them getting your gender wrong? It crushed me at the time. I could never build up the courage to tell anyone, and I've just pretended to be a boy ever since." Tails explained.

"Oh." Fiona said, then thought of something that was bothering her. "Wait, you said that you were in love with me when I was with you guys in Knothole. Was that made up, to add to the illusion, or do you really love me?"

Tails blushed heavily, and looked away.

"I... I... I really do love you, Fiona. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and as soon as I got to know you, I fell for you completely." She admitted.

"I was hoping you would say that." Fiona said seductively, beginning to pull off her clothes.

"Eh?" Was all Tails could say, shocked.

"I've been a lesbian since I broke up with Scourge. He put me off men for good." Fiona began. "So seeing a hotty like you, soaking wet, and fidningout that she thinks I'm sexy? Best night ever. Mind if I join you in there?"

"Th-th-the w-water's l-l-l-lovely." She stuttered, as Fiona finished stripping, and sat down in the lake next to Tails. She wrapped her arms around her fellow vixen, and held her close to her body, and began to whisper in her ear.

"So, what's your real name. It can't be Miles, unless your parents wanted you to pretend to be a guy. So what is it?" She asked.

"Michelle. My name is Michelle." Tails answered.

"That's a cute name. Mind if I use it?" Fiona continued.

"Not at all." Michelle replied.

"Good."


The two sat there for a while, Fiona petting Michelle gently, and curling her tail around the blonde's body.

"Michelle?" She said, after about 20 minutes.

"Uh-huh?" Came the reply.

"I want to say this right now: I love you. I fell head over heels for you after about two seconds of knowing the real you, and I want you to be my girlfriend." Fiona explained, blushing

"I... I love you too, Fiona." Michelle said, giving her new lover a quick kiss on the cheek. Fiona's hand moved from Michelle's back, and she began to grope the girl's breast. Michelle turned her body, then positioned herself so that she was sitting in Fiona's lap. Fiona moved her other hand, reaching down to Michelle's crotch, and she slid her index and middle fingers into her fresh, virgin vagina, stroking her clit, and kissing her lover's neck. Michelle moaned with pleasure, she had never felt anything like this before, and she reached one hand up to stroke Fiona's head, and the other to massage her other breast. Somehow, during all of this, they ended up out of the lake and continuing their sex on the shore,right up until the point that Michelle let out an orgasmic moan, and her juices spurted all over Fiona's fingers. Fiona then lifted her hand up, and pressed her fingers against her lover's lips. Michelle opened her mouth, and obediently slurped her own juices off of the fingers.

"Good girl." Fiona cooed. "Now, I want you to pleasure me."

"OK." Michelle agreed. She got up, off of Fiona, then motioned for the brunette to come and lie on top of her. Fiona did so, and Michelle gave her another quick kiss, before guiding Fiona's head to her breast. "Suckle on it. You know you want to."

Fiona latched onto the exposed nipple, and began sucking on it, drinking the milk that flowed from within in small sips, as Michelle started fingering her lover's clit. Fiona shuddered with delight, and continued her drinking, one of her hand reaching down to squeeze the blonde's perky rear. Once more, this continued until Fiona came, and, flipping the roles on their heads, Michelle made Fiona lick her fngers once she was done.

"Want one more?" Fiona asked.

"Sure." Michelle complied. Fiona promptly pushed herself up, and turned her whole body round, leaving the two in 69 position.

"You know what to do?" The red vixen questioned. Michelle nodded, and the two went to work, licking each others' clits and groping each others' butts, moaning all the while. As before, they continued like this until both of them came, but this time, they stopped after that.

Fiona rolled off of Michelle, and turned around to lie side-by-side with her.

"By the gods, I love you, Michelle." She said, as the younger girl wrested her head on her shoulder. She then pulled Michelle on top of her, and kissed her passionately. Eventually they parted, and Michelle uttered a sleepy "I love you", before she drifted off to sleep. Fiona rapidly joined her.


They woke up at a similar time, and kissed quickly again, before Michelle realised something.

"Oh crap, I've gottaa put the suit on before Sonic gets down here to pick up the first Ring!" She gasped, jumping up and heading towards her fallen clothes, only for Fiona to tackle her to the ground.

"Sorry, honey, but I'm not letting you hide yourself again. You have to tell them. Or better yet, show them." She said, pinning the struggling blonde down.

"But they'll-"

"Be fully accepting of you for who you are if they're real friends." Fiona pointed out. "I'm not letting you put that suit back on. You might want to clean yourself up, too."

Michelle walked back into the lake and quickly cleaned herself, and Fiona took the chance to grab the chest piece of the suit and hide it. Once Michelle fnished and Fiona started bathing, the younger vixen immediately tried to out the suit on, only to discover what Fiona had done.

"Where is it?" She demanded.

"I hid it. and I took one of the locks off and hid that in a seperate place too." Fiona replied. "now put your clothes back on. I'm making you show your true self, but you're going to be decent about it."

Defeated, Michelle dressed herself, and Fiona soon dried and did the same. Eventually, they heard the sound of Sonic approaching. Fiona gave Michelle's hand a comforting squeeze, as the blue hedgehog screeched to a halt in front of them, then set Sally down.

"Fiona, what are you doing here?" The squirrel asked.

"Tails, why do you have boobs?" Sonic added. Michelle blushed, and turned away, prompting Fiona to hug her and whisper a quick "Don't worry", before speaking up.

"She has boobs because she's a girl, and none of you noticed in Aurora-knows-how-many-years." She said.

"Say what?" Sonic questioned flatly.

"She's telling the truth." Michelle admitted. "I'm not a 14 year old boy. I'm an 18 year old girl, it's just that I'm quite short and I have a pretty low voice. You all though I was a guy, so I pretended to be one until Fiona caught me last night."

"Oh, I'm sorry we never realised, Tails." Sally said.

"Oh, my name's Michelle." The blonde corrected.

"Right. Now, Fiona, what are you doing here?" Sally asked.

"I was taking a walk through the forest, and saw Michelle, still disguised as a guy at the time, mincing. As you can imagine, this piqued my interest. I followed, and found her, minus disguise, sitting in the lake. We caught up, and then we came to a stunning realisation." Fiona explained.

"That being?" Sally pressed.

"That we're both lesbians. And since we both found each other so hot, one thing lead to another, and, well, we've already consumated or relationship, so to speak." Fona replied.

"You guys had sex in the lake?" Sonic questioned.

"No, we were on dry land before it got really juicy." Fiona answered.

"Fiona's been really kind to me. She didn't mind me hiding my true self, and I truly love her. Not to mention that she convinced me to let you see me like this." Michelle added.

"Well, I suppose we can give you a second chance, Fiona." Sally decided. "But, if I find out that you broke our trust and hurt Michelle, I'm not going to be pleased."

"Fair enough, Sally." Fiona agreed. "Now, could you two tell the others about this? Michelle and I have some shopping to do. I'm going to show her everything she's missed out on for all these years pretendng to be male."

"OK." Sonic accepted, grabbing the first Power Ring of the day from the lake, and leaving back up the path with Sally in tow.

"So, what do you want to get first?" Fiona asked, and Michelle immediately launched into a long list of things she wanted to buy- shoes, dresses, skirts, blouses, makeup, etc.

This was going to be a long day for Fiona.
© Copyright 2012 Wasp (rayton592 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1871062-Tails-Little-Secret