*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911633-StH-Puppets
by Wasp
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1911633
Sally and Fiona are captured by a familiar face, who has twisted plans for them
With a groan, Sally Acorn opened her eyes, and rubbed her forehead. The last thing she remembered was something sticking into her leg, then nothing. She quickly realised that she had probably been sedated, but that made her surroundings all the more confusing.

She was in a bedroom. It was simple, nothing like the one she and Sonic shared in Castle Acorn, only containing a double bed, a several dressers, a large wardrobe, and a vanity table. It had two doors, suggesting that it had an adjoining bathroom, but that was it. It was perfectly ordinary in every way. She also noticed that there was nothing metallic about the room, meaning that it was not composed of nanites, and thus she wasn't in New Mobotropolis.

"Where am I?" She wondered aloud, only to nearly jump out of her skin when she got a response- a sleepy groan from someone else in the bed. The voice seemed familiar, and certainly belonged to a woman, but she couldn't quite place it with so little to go on. Nervously, she turned to the bundle of sheets next to her, and leaned over, trying to get a look at her companion. WHo she saw certainly came as a shock.

"Fiona?" Sally gasped, causing the vixen's eyelids to flutter open.

"Sugar-Queen?" Fiona responded, equally shocked, but also quite delirious from having just woken up. "The fuck are you doing in my bed?"

"THis is your room? I didn't think you'd have somewhere so big. Wait, why do you have a vanity table if you don't wear makeup?" Sally asked. Fiona groaned again, shutting her eyes pulling the sheets over her head.

"I don't have a vanity table. Now scram." She hissed.

"Then we aren't in your room." Sally stated. She grabbed Fiona by the shoulders and lifted her up, forcing her to look around the room.

"Oh. You're right." The vixen muttered.

"You couldn't tell from the beginning?"

"The small section of wall looked like home."

"I see."

"Where the fuck are we?"

"In my humble abode, Fiona!" Echoed a new voice, this one yet another woman, causing both girls to look around, until they saw a small speaker above their heads.

"Who are you, and what's going on here?" Sally demanded.

"Sorry, but it's not the time for questions yet, but since I'm feeling nice, I'll answer the last one. I'm filling the void that Eggman left behind after he died, and I need minions. And who better to make my first recruits than a pair of sexy, smart ladies, who really need to loosen up a bit? However, I realise that just grabbing you and frying your minds with my tech would be boring, so let's play a little game."

"Game?" Sally pressed.

"More worried about the mind-frying part, Sally." Fiona reminded her.

"Yes, Sally, a game. It's simple. You have to escape. Get out of here alive, and you're free to be captured and mind-wiped another day. But it's not as easy as it looks. You see, Fiona can't crack the codes on the doors, whilst you can, and at the same time, you are not as physically able as Fiona. You will need both to escape."

"So we need to work together." Sally realised.

"Exactly." The voice confirmed. "Of course, I'll be following you the whole time, so be quick."

"What's the point?" Fiona asked.

"What?"

"I said 'What's the point'. We don't know our way around this place, but you must do, so you'll easily capture us. We both have emergency transmitters inside us, since we either are or used to be Freedom Fighters. We just have to sit tight and wait for Sonic to show up to rescue his girlfriend." She elaborated.

"Good idea, Fiona." Sally beamed. Fiona smiled, blushing.

"I-it's nothing!" She smiled. Sally looked away from the vixen, to hide the fact that her face had fallen. If Fiona had reacted like that to simple praise, then chances were that she wasn't used to anything like that. She couldn't help but feel sympathy for the vixen.

"You two are no fun." The voice admonished sulkily. "And just where do you think you're going to hide until he arrives?"

"Uh... hadn't thought of that..." Fiona admitted.

"As you said: I know this house. I can find you whether you hide in the corridors, or the bathroom, or..." The door opened, and through it stepped the girls' captor. "... in here."

"Oh no." Muttered Sally, when she saw the woman. She was a golden-furred vixen, with long, soft hair, a thin waist, wide hips, D-cup breasts, slender, womanly legs, thin, elegant arms, and a cute face. She had baby-blue eyes, and matching lipstick and eyeshadow. She was wearing a tight black halter-top with light blue trim and a stripe of the same colour running down her front. Her midriff was exposed and she wore tight black leggings, also with the blue trim, designed to accentuate her rear. The outfit was topped off with matching long gloves and thigh-high boots. However, the most shocking thing about her was her twin tails. "... Tails..."

"I go by Tiffany nowadays." The formerly male fox giggled.

"Wait, what?" Fiona asked, confusion.

"Tails got kidnapped, and used as a test for a gender-bender weapon. The Eggman brainwashed her, and made her a slave. Sonic and I stopped the madman, but he'd warped her mind, leaving us with this." Sally explained, tears forming in her eyes.

"Aw, you tell it well, Sally, but you make it sound like a bad thing." Tiffany giggled, sauntering up to the bed, and tickling the squirrel under the chin. "I think I'm much better off now."

Sally recoiled, moving back from the vixen, forcing Fiona to dodge her, as Tiffany once more started to giggle.

"Tails, please don't do this!" Sally cried. "Let us help you! Nicole can heal your mind, and you can choose whether you stay female or return to your male body!"

"But I like this, Sally, and soon, you will too!" Tiffany replied, as she slipped around the bed, and placed her hands on the shocked Fiona's shoulders. "And how about you, Fi? I'm a bad girl too now, and I'm sexy to boot. I bet you love this." She whispered in her captive's ear, running her hands from her shoulders to her breasts, giving them a squeeze.

"S-stop!" She moaned, blushing heavily, as Tiffany pressed her own breasts against her back. "Tails, p-p-please don't!"

"Honey, my name is Tiffany now, as I said." She corrected, kissing Fiona's neck.

"Pl-please!"

"Tiffany, stop it!" Sally yelled. "She's confused enough with finding out you're a girl, she doesn't need you flirting with her."

"Spoilsport." Tiffany grumbled.  "Anyway, since you girls won't play my game, I think we should move on with my little plan."

Tiffany pulled a pair of needles out of her pocket, and pushed one into Fiona's neck. Within a few seconds, she passed out, collapsing against Tiffany's body.

"Aw, you did enjoy it." She smiled, laying FIona down on the bed. Immediately, she curled up, wrapping her tail around her body. "And isn't she just the cutest thing? Now, hold still, Sally."  TIffany commanded, brandishing the second needle as she walked around the bed again.

"Tiffany, please!" The squirrel begged. Tiffany giggled again, pushing Sally back into the bed, and stabbed the needle into her neck too. As with Fiona, Sally passed out.

***

Sally found herself waking up with a groan and a headache for the second time today. THis time, her clothes were missing, and she had a collar around her neck. She was seated in a comfortable chair, but for some reason, she couldn't move, despite the complete lack of restraints. SHe could move her eyes, enough to see that Fiona was in an identical chair next to her, already awake as well.

"Sally, why can't I move?" SHe asked, fear dripping from her voice.

"I don't know, but it's probably something to do with these weird collars." Sally replied.

"Oh..." The vixen went quiet for a while, then spoke up, another blush staining her muzzle. "... Is it weird that I find the new Tails attractive?"

"A little. There's nothing wrong with liking women, of course, but Tiffany is certainly a strange case, what with the ex-male thing, and mad scientist thing." Sally replied. "But really, I have no problem with you being bi or lesbian, just so long as you don't try to get with me."

"Heh, sorry, but you aren't my type." Fiona smiled. "But something about her... I want her..."

"Aw, thanks." Came the voice of Tiffany, as she sauntered into the room, now wearing a lab coat over her clothes, and safety goggles on her head. "I want you too. Now, let's talk. You've probably noticed that you're paralyzed, which is thanks to my new control collars. Your bodies can only move in ways that I command. I decided to let you talk, move your eyes, and blink, since I'm kind. But I'm not satisfied with just controlling your bodies. Very soon, I'm going to have my new assistant turn you into my obedient slave girls. First, though... come over here, and give me a nice hug."

Sally and Fiona stood up, unable to resist, and walked over to her, wrapping their arms around her. Sally blushed from embarrassment, but Fiona found herself blushing for very different reasons.

"Good girls. Now, FIona, you look quite aroused. so start rubbing yourself off against my leg. Sally, just relax and enjoy this." She commanded. Fiona moaned as she started to rub her wet vagina against Tiffany's leg, as the blonde vixen turned to her other puppet, and kissed her, forcing her tongue into the squirrel's mouth. Sally let out a muffled yelp of surprise, but much to her shame, found herself enjoying the kiss. After a few minutes, they broke off, Tiffany smiling seductively.

"You liked that, didn't you?" She whispered, as Fiona kept moaning with delight. "Don't bother lying, you're getting as wet as Fiona. It reminded you of something, didn't it? Maybe a certain lynx girl?"

"H-h-how did you-?" Sally stammered.

"That would be telling. What matters is that I know about your little tryst with Nicole. When you and Sonic ventured into her mind to save her from the Iron Queen, she did a little more than just fight you. She pinned you down, and promised that you would have a place in the Dominion's regime. She embraced you, kissed you, and made love to you. And when you freed her, you kissed her as well, told her that you forgave her for what she did, didn't you?"

"Y-y-yes..."

"And then you met up with her, after the Iron Queen's fall, and you made love to her again, promising her that she would be okay, didn't you?"

"Y-yes..."

"Oh, you naughty girl." Tiffany smiled. "Well, you're becoming very aroused, but I need to give Fiona some love now."

"W-what are you going to do, make me masturbate to you and Fiona having sex?" Sally spat.

"Oh no, nothing so simple. I thought I'd reunite you with your lover." Tiffany replied, smiling evilly, as, to Sally's surprise, Nicole flickered in next to Tiffany. She was clad in an outfit identical to Tiffany's, her hair was long and loose, and her while her eyes still had emotion in them, they were blue instead of the usual green, indicating some kind of brainwash.

"N-n-n-Nicole?" Sally gasped.

"Hello, Sally." The lynx greeted in a breathy, seductive voice. "Why don't you come here, and we'll have some fun together."

Sally released her grip on Tiffany, and moved over to Nicole, the lynx embracing her, and kissing her.

"Oh yes, Sally, I forgot to mention that Nicole can control your body as well. That way I can focus on playing with Fiona." Tiffany explained, watching as Nicole removed her clothes, and slid her fingers into Sally's soaked womanhood, causing the squirrel to cry out with pleasure, before she turned to Fiona.

"Fiona, stop humping my leg." She ordered. Fiona obeyed.

"T-T-T-Tai-" The vixen tried.

"Uhp bup bup!" Tiffany giggled, pressing a finger against Fiona's lips. "Try again."

"T-Tiffany." She gasped. "Please... ... ... don't... stop..."

"As you wish." Tiffany smiled, kissing her captive passionately. Fiona moaned, pressing her body close to Tiffany's, what was previously a display of her dominance over her slave quickly dissolving into a loving gesture, which continued until Fiona had to break it off for air. Tiffany leaned in, and whispered in her ear. "Tell me how much you want this."

"I... I... I n-n-need it! I need you, Tiffany!" Fiona moaned. "I need you to take me!"

"You love me, don't you?" Tiffany pressed.

"Y-y-y-yes! I love you, Tiffany. I love you and I need you! Please! Make me yours!" She begged.

"Then I shall." The vixen confirmed, sliding her fingers into Fiona. Fiona screamed with delight, as Tiffany turned Fiona around, allowing her to see Nicole dominating Sally. By now, they were on the floor, Sally licking Nicole out, with a vibrator wedged in her own womanhood. Fiona leaned back against Tiffany, moaning still, as the kitsune girl resumed kissing her puppet's neck and groping her breast.

"Oooohhhhhhhh, yes!" Fiona cried, placing her hands on her captor's.

"Look at them, Fiona. You like it, don't you. You like seeing Sally dominated. You like to be dominated yourself, don't you?" Tiffany whispered.

"Yes! Yes I do!" The vixen screamed.

"You're going to enjoy being my slave, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"You want to be my slave, don't you?"

Yes, I want it!"

"Good girl." Tiffany praised, speeding up her ministrations, until Fiona let out a final scream of pleasure, and orgasmed all over Tiffany's hand. Smiling, she brought her hand to dazed girl's lips, and Fiona happily sucked and licked the juices off of her lover's fingers.

"I love you, Tiffany." Fiona mumbled, still in a kind of trance.

"I love you too, Fiona." She replied.

Another two screams interrupted their embrace, as Nicole relaxed, and Sally's limbs gave out, as she collapsed to the ground. Sally's face was covered in Nicole's juices, and the strap on was soaked with Sally's.

"I'll deal with them." Tiffany whispered. "You just go and sit back in your chair."

Fiona nodded, and walked back to the chair she had woken in, before she sat down, relaxing into it with a happy sigh. She watched her newfound love saunter over to the other couple, and gently shake Nicole out of her daze.

"Sorry, Mistress, but she was sooo goood." Nicole groaned, standing up, then helping Sally do the same.

"It's okay. Now, go over to Fiona's seat." Tiffany ordered. With a 'Yes Mistress', Nicole obeyed, taking Sally with her. "Now FIona, look at Sally. Her mouth is a little dirty, isn't it? She's got Nicole's juices all over it."

"Yeah..." Fiona agreed.

"Clean her up, with your tongue." Tiffany commanded. Fiona nodded, as Sally leaned forward. Fiona was a little uncomfortable with the idea of touching Sally like this, simply because Sally wasn't Tiffany. However, Tiffany had ordered her, so she must be okay with it. Smiling, Fiona licked the juices off of Sally's muzzle. "Good girl. Now, Sally, sit down, and Nicole, place our lovely vixen in a trance. THen do the same to Sally."

"Yes Mistress." Nicole smiled, as Sally obeyed without a word. After all, Nicole might have broken her, but Tiffany was still only in control of her body. The lynx leaned forwards, and stared into Fiona's eyes. Her own ones filled with blue spirals, that were quickly reflected in her target's. Fiona's eyelids drooped, and her mouth hung open. Nicole then moved over to Sally, and repeated the process, Tiffany following her. "Hypnosis complete, Mistress."

"Thank you." Tiffany said. "Girls, I want you to listen to me carefully. You belong to me. You are my loyal slaves, and you enjoy being my slaves. You enjoy being my slaves because you love me. You love me because I lot you be who you truly are: Sexy, seductive lesbians. Because of this, you obey my every command, and worship me. Repeat that if you understand."

"We... belong to you... we are your loyal slaves... we enjoy being your slaves... we love you... you let us be who we truly are... sexy, seductive lesbians... we obey your every command... we worship you..." The two girls droned. Tiffany smirked, then started talking to just one of them.

"Sally, listen up. You are Nicole's lover. You love her more than anything else in the world. You love it when she dominates you. However, you are also really smart. You are my chief advisor, and frequently use your skills as a tactician to assist me. Again, repeat if you understand." She explained

"I am Nicole's lover... I love her more than anything else in the world... I love it when she dominates me... I am really smart... I am your chief advisor... I use my skills as a tactician to assist you... Yes Mistress..." Sally replied, as Tiffany turned to Fiona.

"Fiona, listen to me. You are my lover, my girlfriend, my sex-slave. You love me deeply, and cannot imagine being with anyone else. You love to be my pet, and you love the fact that I keep you safe. You are not as smart as Sally, but you are still smart. You are my personal doctor, keeping my health in tip-top condition. Once more, if you understood, repeat it."

"I am your... lover... your girlfriend... your sex-slave... I love you deeply...  cannot imagine being with anyone else... I love to be your pet... I love that you keep me safe... I am not as smart as Sally... but still smart... I am your personal doctor... I keep your health in tip-top condition... Yes Mistress..." Fiona answered.

"Very good, ladies!" Tiffany praised. "Now, go to sleep."

Very quickly, Sally and Fiona drifted into a deep sleep, snoring peacefully. Tiffany and Nicole picked them up, and carried them down to another room, which contained a large brainwasher. The machine would make the mental modifications to the girls permanent, and was operated by Nicole, so Tiffany could go and deal with some other things in the mean time. It would also infuse Fiona with all the extra knowledge she needed to graduate from field medic to doctor. Within a few hours, everything yould be over...


***


The next morning, Tiffany was relaxing in her throne, when the door opened. Nicole entered, followed by their latest recruits, General Sally Acorn, and Dr. Fiona Fox. Both had been clad in the same outfit and makeup as Tiffany and Nicole, and their eyes were as glassy as Nicole's.

"All done, Mistress." Nicole smiled, walking over and standing by Tiffany's shoulder. The two girls watched as their captives knelt down, and placed their hands over their hearts.

"We live to serve you, Mistress." They droned in unison.

"Good work, Nicole. Let's test them out. Fiona, Sally, kiss each other." Tiffany ordered. With the typical "Yes Mistress", the two slaves began to make out, moaning and giggling, as Sally pushed Fiona to the floor.

"Perfect, aren't they?" Nicole asked, as she leant in close to Tiffany. The golden vixen smiled, and kissed her briefly.

"Indeed they are." Tiffany confirmed. They stared into each others' eye for a few seconds, until Nicole's returned to their normal green, she snapped her fingers, and Tiffany's blue orbs glazed over.

"Just like you. The perfect puppet empress. Letting me play a game with myself and my friends, by becoming the villainess for me. Oh, if they knew the truth about your change..." Nicole gloated, as Tiffany stood up, and let Nicole take her place on the throne. The lynx snapped her fingers again, and the girls experienced a change. Their eyes turned green, and the blue in their outfits and makeup turned purple. "Sally, come here."

THe former princess stopped making out with her ex-rival, and walked up to Nicole, taking a seat on her lap. Nicole embraced her lover, as Tiffany stood stock-still, watching.

"If only they knew that you were my puppet all along... If only you knew that I wasn't a fresh capture today, that I'd been controlling you, and making you forget, right from the moment you became female, Tails..." Nicole grinned. "And even if you did resist me, you gave me the duty of operating the brainwasher, so your slaves were bound to become mine anyway. Did you wonder why the 'hour-long brainwashing took all night?' Because after that, I put you through it, and updated the spell on you. You and the others were sleeping it off. You're my slave, Tiffany, and you always have been."

"Yes, Mistress Nicole." Tiffany replied in a dreamy voice. "I am your slave."

"Still, you were highly insubordinate yesterday. You embarrassed me by forcing me to be a slut with my Sally here. And for that... you must be punished."

"Oh, yes Mistress!" Tiffany nodded, dropping to her knees. "Anything for your forgiveness!"

"Well, while you're down there... take off your clothes." Nicole commanded. Tiffany hurriedly obeyed, discarding her clothing, and returning to her kneeling position. Nicole then handed her the vibrator that she had used on Sally yesterday. "Now, put that inside yourself, and lick Fiona out, like the slutty slave you are."

"Yes Mistress..." Tiffany obeyed, pushing the vibrator into her vagina, only for it to instantly activate, causing her to moan with pleasure "I'm... your... slutty slave..."

She ripped Fiona's leggings off, and immediately began licking her clit, much to the red vixen's delight. Nicole relaxed, enjoying the show. She forced Sally to meet her gaze, and the emotion returned to the squirrel's eyes, though they remained green. With that, the couple snuggled together, watching as Nicole's scapegoat puppet, and the Freedom Fighters' perceived new nemesis was reduced to a mindless slut for their viewing pleasure.

"It's good to be the Mistress." Nicole smirked.
© Copyright 2013 Wasp (rayton592 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1911633-StH-Puppets