*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1951492-The-Dis-N-Dat-of-Related-Lives
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1951492
life, psychology, writing.com
Everyone needs a certain amount of stress to the body, mind, and spirit, to get through the day feeling any kind of satisfaction. I just drove my dog named Tink around in my car for hours today taking her to three different parks. Did my good deeds, and now I guess it's "me time". Complete and utter night-owl I tend to be. People would say it's a bad habit, but night is the only time it gets cool, dark, and peaceful. Everything stops. That's my time to write. Back to "RokuWorld".

On the news- 'Well-dressed women' are at a higher risk of a stroke than men. It is because the doctor sees they look good, can dress well, and take care of themselves, so they assume that they are healthy. (it seems to me that when I go to the doctor, they rush you in and out like cattle, and do not take their time considering what all could be wrong with you. Two highly disappointments for a trip for my stomach pains, and not much done about it has left me jaded with the whole thing. (Wonderful how we -all writers on this site-have a platform, huh?)..........

A strange thing about me is, is that I cannot tolerate silence and I cannot deal with too much noise. So, I keep having to mute and unmute the sound on the TV. It's a dreadful suffering, especially when you live alone and do not have people pitter pattering around the house. I never had kids. With a disability, that would have been too hard for me. Nor did I want my children to inherit the genes of bipolar.

I know bipolar has come off like a 'trendy' type of thing, but I would wish it on no one. Might even seem trite to write about, but it's what I go through every second of every day. Unexplainable torment in a way. But, not to get on a dark side here.

I kind of live like a hermit, but after years of rejection from people, I've come to relish in my hermit-ism. Got 1 good friend. A guy.
Two woman social workers that come around. If I want to see people who have a care in the world about what I am going through, I have to go to group therapy called DBT. That's if I am awake enough from having been up all night.

What is your life like?? Guess I could go see through searching for other people's writings and stories here. Check in with me thru reviews or emails. Nothing like a girl who likes to write, who doesn't work, but wants to be an advocate for mental illness someday. Aaaahhhhhh.....Writing.com cures loneliness and boredom!!! Ha ha!!! In the greatest way!! Catch ya on the flip side!

RokuWorld.
© Copyright 2013 RokuWorld (amymatz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1951492-The-Dis-N-Dat-of-Related-Lives