*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001151-The-Big-Orgasm
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2001151
A team of ninjas raid a house at night. Only 10 minutes remain before their escape.
Chapter 1:

  "Lets go." The big boss commanded. Hidden in black clothes, the boss lead his small team up the driveway. The boss reach the door of the dark house.
  The best time - of course - to do a raid was at night. And here they all were. The boss crouching at the side of the house. Ready to start some fun.
  He directed silently that two of his ninja work on the door. Then with his other hand, directed his final two ninja guard the team's tail.
  But as the two ninja were trying to pick the front door, a light flashed on inside the house. The big boss waved at his men, and they stopped.
  The light didnt turn off either, after a good minute. 'Lets go already'. The boss thought. And he was sure the light was going to fade any second now. So he put up his hand ready to command the ninja.
  But the light didnt fade. So he clapped his big hands.
  A ninja tapped the door lightly. Dropped something dark. And ran. The big boss ran too, off the porch.
  "BOOM!" The door shattered to bits. And the entrance was finally opened.

  Chapter 2:

  In trampled his ninja. And then the big boss, himself. The timer had now been set. Only inside his mind. They couldn't stay long. They just couldn't get caught.
  "AHHH! Somebody!..." An old man's mouth was shut, by a ninja.
  "Grandpa!" An little boy ran around from the next room. And just before he could reach his grandpa, a ninja caught him.
  "Shut up! Both of you!" The big boss demanded. He wondered who else they'd find inside this house. Only ten minutes left... "Who else is here?"
  The little boy hesistated.
  "Now!" The boss commanded.
  "No one."
  "Dont you have any other family?"
  "Yes." The boy hesistated again. "But... My parents are away. And so is my sister..."
  The big boss nodded at the ninja holding the grandpa. "Tie him the fuck up! And lets get to work." The grandpa twisted violently as he was dragged out of the living room. The boy just stood still.
  "Please Mr." The little boy plead.
  "Shut up boy!" The big boss felt dissapointed. He felt like the mission may have to be stopped this instant. There was only a boy and his grandpa in this house. He expected more. And the boss had never failed to find 'treasure' yet.
  He gripped the boy's shoulder, tight. And shoved him away from the ninja. Eight minutes left...
  "Get to work!" He spit out, at the three remaining ninjas. As the big boss picked up the boy, and carried him into the nearest bedroom.

  Chapter 3:

  The big boss slammed the door. Trampled over to the bed. And slowly plopped the boy on the mattress.
  The room had video game posters hung all around the walls. And a colorful bed, with blue sheets. This must be the boy's own room.
  "Please... Dont hurt me." The boy covered his face with his small arms. The big boss sat down on the bed next to the boy. And put his arm around him.
  "It's okay kid. I wont hurt you." The boss smiled. "I just had to act tough in front of my men." And he lightly squeezed the boy. The boy slowly lowered his arms.
  "Please dont hurt my grandpa." The boy twiddled his thumbs. Six minutes left...
  "Your grandpa will be fine." The boss only slightly smiled this time. He had never found boy 'treasure' before. He wasnt sure if he would even enjoy the boy. He didn't want this raid to be a waste though.
  But the big boss had never failed yet to find 'treasure'. And besides, the boy did have a hole. Just like a girl. It wasnt too much a difference...
  The little boy hugged his stomach. "I'm Billy by the way..."
  "Just call me Boss." The boss gave an uneasy smile. "Let's play a game Billy. Just do whatever I tell you."
  The boy just nodded his head. 

  Chapter 4:

  Five minutes left... The boss grabbed the boy and stood him up. Then quickly stripped all his black clothes. The boss was now nude.
  The boy stared at his body. His eyes searching it. The boss laid on the bed with his legs spread.
  "Step on me." The boss directed.
  "Okay..." The boy replyed. Using his barefeet to squish his legs first.
  "Now slowly move up."
  And the boy did. The boss could feel the soft soles of the boy squish his thighs now. His penis was extending now. Which made the boy gasp in shock, and stare directly at it.
  The boy stopped right before his boner. Curiously staring at it, shifting his foot slowly over it...
  "CRASH!" Glass broke somewhere outside the room. Then a loud thump of what sounded like a couch being flipped over. Four minutes... The ninjas were searching for real treasure.
  Luckily the big boss had found his.
  "Ahhh!..." The boy smushed down on his balls, with his foot. The boy quickly retracted.
  "I'm sorry..." The boy lowered his head.
  "No it's okay Billy." The boss smiled. "I like it. Keep doing it." And the boy's small foot hovered back over his penis. But this time, the boss grasped the foot and rubbed his dick with it.
  The boss closed his eyes. He loved this...
  Three minutes...
  "Feels funny." The boy wobbled, trying to maintain his balance. But the boss stopped. Not much time left...
   
  Chapter 5:

  "Okay time to make this quick." The boss grabbed the boy's other leg, and pulled. The boy plopped down on the bed.
  "Heyyy." Billy moaned. Wiggling his toes in the boss face. But there was no time. And the boy popped the button on his jeans, and the boss quickly pulled. The jeans shaking loose from the boy's legs in no time.
  The boy now just in his tight white underwear. The boss had never done a boy before though... But the boss penis was hard. And there was no time.
  The boss tugged on Billy's legs, scooting him closer. Now Billy's bulge was only inches from his face. But he resisted the urge to touch it.
  He quickly dragged the underwear down. And licked his finger.
  "What... are you going to do..." The boy said in fear.
  "Dont worry Billy." He smiled. "At first it might hurt, but just hang on."
  But this got the boy shaking. The boss anyway though, stuck his wet finger in Billy's bare anus, and wiggled.
  "Ahhh..." Billy bit his lip.
  Then the boss lifted the boy, scooted him back a little, and slammed his body down onto his penis. His penis ripped open the small butthole, and squeezed inside.
  "AHHH!" Billy grabbed the bed. "Boss..." Blood oozed out from Billy's anus. Dripping onto the boss balls. It was obvious Billy was a virgin. Getting popped right in his own bedroom. On his own blue-sheeted bed. Only one minute left...
 
  Chapter 6:

  His butt was in pain. Billy felt big penis inside of himself. And he didn't want to feel it anymore. He wanted to grab onto his own bed, but boss was moving up and down.
  He couldn't get a ahold of his bed. So he grabbed onto the boss stomach.
  "Ahhh!" Billy felt his butt squeeze itself around the boss penis. He couldn't control himself. His body was doing it's own thing. "Please... stop..."
  But the huge cock kept on ramming in and out of his butt. And for the first time, he felt a tingle... In his own penis. And somehow, his own penis was starting to stiffen up.
  His butt was slammed harder. He quickly hugged the boss stomach. And squeezed tight. As he could now feel his own stiff penis twitch.
  "Uhhh..." Boss had his eyes closed, and slowed down. "Billy!" And Billy felt his butt being slammed hard one last time.
  "Boss!..." Deep inside the penis went. And Billy felt his own penis start to explode. "Ahhh! Nooo!" As his penis tip opened wide, and liquid shot out, his penis hurting as it did.
  Billy's butt squeezed together, and he felt that boss penis was soft and squishy. And that the inside of his own butt was feeling very wet. Liquids dripping out of his butthole.
  Billy stared at boss. He wasn't moving.
  "Boss!" Billy shoved the big guy's shoulders. But still boss didn't move. And now Billy heard noise outside the room. Doors were being slammed. And loud shouting.
  So Billy slowly stood up, and felt boss penis slip out of his butt. He grabbed his butt, and rubbed. Trying to get rid of the pain he felt.
  "FREEZE!" His own door slammed open, and in came a police man. "Oh my god!" The police man gasped. The blue uniformed man ran over to boss and shook him. And slowly said, "Looks like he died of a heart attack." Then the man stared at him, and said, "Don't worry kid, you'll be safe now." And his grandpa wobbled into the entrance of the room.
  And Billy ran over (nude) to his grandpa and hugged him.
© Copyright 2014 furrygold (furrygold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001151-The-Big-Orgasm