*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001517-An-emotional-short-story
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #2001517
A story about a girl who knew nothing else
The only thing she knew


I am cold, I am lonely and I am scared. I just want to see the light. I just want to go.

Sara had been in this mess long before she ended up here.

Sara, when she very young suffered from countless abuse from her 'new daddies' over and over again. Her mother and father got divorced when Sara was 5 and from then she had over 100 'new daddies'. When Sara was 14, her 'new daddy' smacked her across the face, put his big hands around her small, thin neck and threw her down the stairs.

That was the last time Sara got abused by her 'new daddies'. She had enough of her crack-head of a mother and dealing with her shit. That night when she was 14, she stood up, the unbearable pain in her ankle, her legs shaking from the pain and the fear. Sara grabbed the heavy ornament from the side and as Jeremy her 'new daddy' stood face to face with her, she whacked him over the head with the ornament.

Jeremy fell to floor, blood seeping out the side of his head as Sara ran out the door with the ornament. Sara was now on the run from the rest of her life.

16 years later, Sara was living in a dingy council flat. Sara had become that paranoid and living in fear that she barely ever came out of her flat, the only time that she did was either to sell her body for money or to spend that money on the drugs she felt she needed to get by day to day.

Sara lived with her poor excuse for a boyfriend, her body bruised and red from when he hits her for not getting enough drugs, or not giving enough sex. He often let his friends come by and have a little bit of Sara for some drugs.

One night Sara's boyfriend Jamie and his three friends Carter, Alex and Ross came into the flat drunk and drugged up, Sara was sat on the couch shivering from the cold and from the withdrawal symptoms of having no drugs for two days.

'Sara come over here and take that top off'. Sara still lay down, sighed and mumbled. 'Sara, I said come over her, come her NOW'. Sara stood up, still shaking from the cold and went over to were Jamie and his friends were not sitting lining their cocaine.

Jamie grabbed hold of Sara hard on her harms and shoved her across the four of them while ripping her top off. Sara fought, feeling sick and getting fed up off what he was doing her. He pushed her head down into the line of coke and made her snort way to much. He ripped her clothes of her and let the men do whatever they wanted to her, every time she fought, he punched her straight in the face till she was lying back down.

The men finally left and Sara was bleeding from every part of her face, he went into the bathroom, Sara decided that this was her time to leave and never come back. Jamie caught her packing a few things and he ran towards her. He grabbed her head and neck and while strangling her, he banged her head repeatedly into the wall. Letting go of her, Sara slid down the wall, lying motionless, Jamie ran from flat.

I am cold, I am lonely and I am scared. I just want to see the light. I just want to go.
Sara's breath started to slow. Sara was finally at peace.

This is a girl who knew nothing else, she knew no other life, but a life of pain and suffering. Sara was a girl who had no other life than the life she had.
© Copyright 2014 Creative (lilyellen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001517-An-emotional-short-story