*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2006674-Genre-Auction-Group-Welcome-Letter
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2006674
Welcome letter to participants in the Genre Auction Fundraiser
Genre Auction Banner

Welcome Banner




Thank you so much for participating in the "Genre Auction and Fundraiser. This fundraiser has been so fun to run, and we are truly enjoying getting to know all of you and your talents better. We find that due to the unique nature of this auction, we'd like to keep track of you all as a way to make sure everybody is able to fill and receive the packages available. We promise not to spam you too often and will only contact you occasionally when we find there is a need. You are welcome to self-delete of course..


We encourage you to only bid in genres that you write in. We want to make sure that writers of each genre have a chance to receive much needed reviews. In an effort to allow donors to fill their packages in a timely manner, we request that you only ask for reviews of items in the genre you have won and items that you have already written that are in your port.. While you may ask your donor to wait until you have written your piece, donors reserve the right to decline to fill that portion of your package, or revoke their donation if they find your pieces do not fall into their genre. We love to see packages gifted to other members, but please make sure the recipient also writes in the genre of your gift.


The auction will run from October 1st - October 24th. It will benefit the newbies of WDC, so we want to see as much newbie participation as possible. Packages may be gifted to newbies when won unless otherwise specificed by the donor in the forum. Bids may also be anonymously made as a gift. Just send us an email and we will post it as "gifted to user by anonymous". We have also created this item alias {item:genreauction} to make it easier for you to refer your friends to bid on your packages. This fundraiser has been amazingly successful and we hope to continue that with this round. We want to beat the donation total of last round's 2.8 million gps. Let's see if we can!

Welcome to the auction and enjoy all it offers. We're so grateful for your participation.

Feel free to use this shareable sig on your emails or in your newsfeed if you'd like to advertise this auction

{Image:2060207}

A linkback to the genre Auction


FORUM
Genre Auction and Fundraiser  (E)
Come bid on review packages in your favorite genre.
#1993416 by Angels in my Ear


Butterfly name sig
© Copyright 2014 Angels in my Ear (aundria_k at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2006674-Genre-Auction-Group-Welcome-Letter