*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009830-I-Wake-With-A-Start
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2009830
A little something I wrote out of my comfort zone.
I wake with a start. I hate it when I dream. So many of them are just so shitty. I slowly come to my senses and feel her in my arms, her back pressed against me and my arms wrapped around her. Instantly, I feel better. I am glad that I didn’t thrash around given my dream. I press my nose into her hair and breathe her in. Her essence fills me, and though I am being very careful not to wake her up, I feel her snuggle closer to me. It is still very early and not yet time to wake up, so I pull her tightly to me and try to go back to sleep, even though I don’t want to reenter my dream.

I reach the state where I am not really asleep and not really awake, when I feel her stir. I mentally kick myself for pulling her to me knowing that I am hard as a rock. She was resting so peacefully, I didn’t want to wake her up. Apparently, she had other plans. Without a word, she reaches behind her and takes me in her hand. I gasped and was now wide awake. Still, without words, she strokes me and I breathe into her hair. In the next instant, she slides me inside of her.

She just woke up moments ago, and already, she is wet beyond belief. It took a little push to get into her though, no doubt from the previous evening’s events. Feeling myself inside of her is amazing. We fit so perfectly, it is like we are made for each other. I keep my arms wrapped around her as I slowly slide myself deeper and deeper into her. There are no words, none are needed. All that matters is that we are making love the way that it was meant to be made.

I start to pick up a little when I feel her nails digging into my arms. It feels good for so many reasons, mainly because I know that she loves the way that it feels. I can feel myself growing every time I burry myself into her. I pull my left arm from her grip, slowly slide it down her body, her chest, stomach, hips, and feel my way to her clit. I start to rub it in time with each of my thrusts. It is almost too much for her to handle.

Suddenly, she pulls away from me, rolls over, pushes me into the bed, and climbs onto of me. This time, she doesn’t even need to reach down for me, I slide into her as if on its on accord. I slide deep inside as she lowers herself onto me. I let out a groan as it feels amazing and reach up for her. It drives me crazy to be able to touch her when she is on top of me. It is a good thing that we only use the ties on her, I would break the bed if she ever tried to make it so that I couldn’t touch her.

Her grinding picks up as my hand explore her body. Her hands are on my chest, her nails digging into my skin, and I am lost in her, lost in the way that she feels, the way that she looks, and the way that we feel together. My hands want to touch every inch of her, my lips to kiss every crevice, and my tongue to taste every drop of her. She leans over, her hair in my face, and I grab her shoulders and pull her down onto me, hard. Again and again, meeting my pulls with thrusts into her as she continues to grind on me. Her grinding intensifies, furiously as I bring myself up to meet her as I pull her down. Then, she gasps, pulls away from me, and I feel her cum. Her entire body is shaking and yet, she still had yet to say a word. She drops back down on me, and she is met by another thrust. She once again picks up her furious grinding and I continue my pull/thrust, and she cums again. She lets out noises, but still no words.

I reach up and grab her hair and pull her to the side. She rolls with me, she can barely hold herself up. I lay on top of her, her hands above her head, and I hold them there with one hand. I push myself inside of her, and kiss her. Not just her lips, her cheeks, her neck, her ear, her chest, I kiss as much of her as I can. I feel her try to move her arms, and I clamp down on them with my hand, holding them in place. Her breathing picks up and she begins to quiver. I make sure that I can hold her in place, and pick up speed and strength and immediately she enters into another orgasm. I can feel that I am on the brink, ready to explode into her, but I don’t want it to end. I know that I am almost to the point where it doesn’t matter though. As I press into her, I feel her push up to meet me. Our bodies collide again and again as I push myself deep and deeper into her. I can feel her nails digging into my hand, but my mind and the understanding of it is gone. All I feel is the two of us, and the love that we are making.

Her back arches and she tries to pull away from me, but she doesn’t have the strength and I am not about to let her. She cums again, and I can no longer hold back. I press myself as deeply into as I can, and I let go. I explode into her, surprised by how much and how powerful given our activities just a few hours earlier. I hear her gasp and can feel her cum again. I am lost in ecstasy as I pour into her.
My arms and legs feel like rubber and I am not sure how I am holding myself up. I slowly lay down next to her, making sure to move her out of the way just so. As soon as my head hits the pillow, she crawls onto me, as close as she can get, and buries her face into my chest. I wrap my arms around her as I feel my heart and my breathing return to normal. I pull her close and hold her tight. No words are needed, we both know how we feel. The love we made means more than any words could say.
© Copyright 2014 James M Patrick (jamesmpatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009830-I-Wake-With-A-Start