*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011794-Crime-of-the-subconscious
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2011794
When the subconscious controls
"I don`t remember a thing," Arjun said, staring with hallucinating eyes at the doctor sitting in front of him.
Two days ago, Arjun was just a normal auditor living a normal life, wearing normal suits and ties, having a normal marriage with a normal looking wife. Everything was normal for him except for sex it was under normal actually it rarely happened because his wife was somehow cold and it was obvious he wasn`t attractive.
Arjun thought about the artificial sex he once heard about, after work he drove his car heading for the club he got its address from the internet. He looked forty (while he was thirty-two) in his black suit, white shirt, gray tie and black shoe, maybe because his brown skin did not match with the dark suit or maybe the big glasses ate his oblong face. He entered the club headed for the receptionist, a medium sized white woman with plenty of makeup, "the artificial division," he said in a weak low tone.
"What?" she replied loudly driving the new comers` attention,
"The artificial sex division," he said in a little higher tone, hiding his face from the intruders.
She mentioned (right then left) after she almost screamed with (Artificial Sex) and everybody laughed. Under the scandal effect he didn`t notice anyone until he was connected to the device, which was simply a helmet to connect his mind with the server and black glasses to demonstrate the visuals his mind creates.
First, he chose Marlin Monroe style, then slowly increased the violence degrees.
Witnesses said (they were shocked by a naked man broke into the striptease hall an attacked the dancers, but when the receptionist shouted at him he jumped over her and strangled her with his hands).

© Copyright 2014 Shukare (amrosh10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011794-Crime-of-the-subconscious