*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011897-Aileen-the-cute-redhead
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Helena
Rated: 13+ · Other · Friendship · #2011897
Introducing of a new friend of me
Aileen « The Redhead »

Physical Description
Small redhead girl who measures 1m62 , she has a diaphanous complexion. She has intense ginger hair, close to dark red color. She has long and straight haircut, with few curly locks around her face
She is quite thin with chubby hips, and she suffered from a lot of mockery because of it during her teenage years. Her breasts size is 34C.


Particular physical signs:
-she has freckles on her face, on her shoulder, and a little bit at the top of her back
-she has wide intense green eyes, which gives her a look as if she was impressed by something nobody else could see
-she has slightly complexes about her hips
-she is a TRUE redhead

Character trait
Aileen is a really, really shy girl. She won’t dare talking in front of a huge crowd and often prefers to stay back. Her shyness has been aggravated by the fact that she often suffered from mockery and jokes during her childhood and teenage years, especially about her ginger hair and her freckles. Consequently, she hardly trusts anybody, and she is not really comfortable in public and does not like to attract attention. To make things worse, she often blushes and is easily embarrassed.
However, in her private circle, with a small group of really close friends, she shows another side of her personality. Despite of being naturally reserved, she becomes kind, generous and careful, hoping she could be loved by other people too; but she seems to be a little bit sensitive in squabble situation, but it does not prevent her from being able sometimes to have a cunning behavior and to do light pranks to people she like, but it’s one of her means to show how she loves them. So, she feels the need to be loved and to have few, but really close friends.


Likes:
-Video-games and role playing.
-Tagada strawberries (candies).
-Bass playing.
-Be with a little group of friend (Helena and Cleodine).
-Science fiction movies and TV series.


Dislikes:
-When someone mocks about her hair color or her freckles.
-Smoothie and boastful people.
-Thunderstorm, she takes refuge under three duvets when it rumbles!
-Be away from her best friends.


Her best memory:
When she meets her two best friends, Helena and Cleodine.


Her worse memory:
The day she found herself topless and in panties front of her promo because her rival tore her toga the day of the big show. Strangely, it also the same day of her best memory.


Her outfits:
-Classy: long dresses or knee length dresses, with a belt on another color and high heels
-Casual: Jeans or skirts, thank top, sneackers or boots
-Very casual (when she's alone at home): Tiny shorts, tank top and sometimes slippers.


Her underwear:
She always wear bra and panties. She really like classy underwear, with a lot of lace, silk or a bit transparent, but sometimes she prefers to wear cotton panties, it depends of her mood. When she wears cotton panties she likes when it written something funny or lovely on it, or with a cute printed pattern. She always wears matching bra and panties. And very very rarely, she wears a black thong, she wear it only if all of her panties are in the wash-machine, and if she hasn't anything else to put on. But usually she manages to have a cleaned panties when she start her wash-machine.


Favorite summons: “If it bleeds, we can kill it !”
© Copyright 2014 Helena (helena541 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011897-Aileen-the-cute-redhead