*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011889-Another-strange-meeting-in-the-forest
by Helena
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2011889
part 3 of my story with Slendy, with some ENF this time
Next part of A strange meeting in the forest.

5 days after this strange meeting.
I was doing my job, I'm a waitress in a club, dressed in a black tight knee-lenght skirt, a white shirt and a dark (brown) pantyhose. Tonight Slendy was here, maybe to see me at my work, I don't know. He asked me his we serve pizzas in this club, unfortunatly not. He asked me a cola, I serve him, the night continue. I asked him if he wanted to stay here all the night, he aswered that he waited something, and I continue my job. When, suddenly, the orchestra of the club change his music to play this www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1_fo… . I think everybody know what will happen next, Slendy dance with my like Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz in The Mask, that was awesome, everybody look at us and applaud us. After this show it was time to me to go back to home. I changed my uniform for my casual clothes, a grey jeans, a red tank top and a purple shirt. Slendy wait me near of the door of the club.
"-I have something to check in my forest, will you come with me?
-Yes, why not, I have nothing to do. I have to tell you, when you dance with me, it was awesome, where have you learn to dance like this?
-You know, I'm 157 years old, a lot of thing happened to me, and I had the time to learn to dance." he said with a smile

We are back to his dark forest, we go to his lair. I heard a strange noise.

"-Did you hear that?
-Hum, no. What?
-I heard a strange noise...
-There is nobody here, only you and me, it's maybe an animal.
-I'm not sure, it wasn't an animal noise
-I think you're a little paranoid. Are you scared?
-You're maybe right, I'm a little scared in this dark forest.
-Don't worry, I'm here, nothing can happen to you."

I heard the same noise one more time, but not as far as the first one. I look around, nobody around us, but I saw some purple sparks near a tree. I looked at them, they disappear...more and more strange, this forest really scare me. Suddenly a shape appear near the tree, with the same noise and the same sparks. I looked at it, it look like Slendy, but his body is totally black, even his head, and he have purple eyes.

"Ho my God! Slendy! Slendy! Somebody is here!"

But before Slendy can look at it, the shape disappear again with the same noise and same sparks. Slendy look at the sparks, and seem shocked.

"-Ho no, I know him, Have you look at his eyes?
-Who is he? Tell me Slendy. Are we safe with him around us?
-HAVE YOU LOOK AT HIS EYES HELENA? It's very important.
-No, I think not, but who is he?
-It's an Enderman, my forefather. Something like humans and monkeys.
-Really? So, you can dissapear like him?
-No...
-Why? It's awesome. Why you can't?
-Have you got fur like monkey? No, it's the same thing about me and him.
-Ho, I see, so, why I shouldn't look at his eyes?
-Because if you do that he became aggressive.
-Ho-ho, I'm not sure that I haven't look at his eyes.
-Hum, we'll see that soon."

The enderman appears just in front of me, he grab my belt and disappear with it.

"-What the fuck? He have stole my belt!
-It mean you have look at his eyes, if he do something about you it's because he's angry about you
-Ho no, no, no... Slendy, do something!
-What can I do?
-I don't know, help me! Kick his ass, save my life, everything you want but do something!!!"

He appears again in front of me and disappear in a second. He stole the button and the zipper of my jeans.

"-Not again! Look, he stole the button and the zipper on my jeans now! Why?
-He like shiny things, like the iron clasp of your belt and the button and the zipper of your jeans.
-Ho no...
-What? Something is wrong?
-OF COURSE! Help me before the worse happen!
-I can't, you make it angry about you, it's your problem...
-WHAT?
-Hey, stop screaming at me, I kidding"

He comes again, with mutliple appearances and disappearance he stole all the buttons of my shirt. My shirt was opened, revealing my red tank top and the white lacy waistband of my blue panties which peeks out of my opened jeans.

"-Beware, I think he stole another thing...
-Very funny Slendy. But it was plastic buttons, why he stole them?
-They were shiny, I admit, he's maybe a little stupid, he can't make the difference between plastic and iron, as long it's shiny he stole it."

Another noise, but I feel nothing at me.

"-I was maybe wrong...
-Why do you say that?
-You're cute like this, you look like Wonder Woman.
-What..."

I looked down and see something missing, two things exactly. This scary man stole my shirt...and my jeans. Now I wear only my red tank top, my blue panties with white stars on it, and my black boots.

"Ho my god! No! Slendy! Do something! Now!"

I have just finish my phrase that the Enderman steals my tank top, revealing my... Grey glittering bra (with a lot of glitters)

"-Ho no! Now it's sure that he'll stole my bra...
-Don't worry Hélèna, I'll stop him before, I'll try at least...
-Let me try to do a trap for him, I'll be prepared to be topless.
-Hum, ok, let's go."
I undo my bra, cover my breasts with one of my arms, with the other I hang my bra on the nearest tree. The trap is ready. The Enderman appears to stole the bra, but Slendy catch him with his tentacles before he can disappears again. He fight with him, he look at me and say :

"-Wait me here, I'll bring you back your clothes.
-Can I have my bra now?"

They disappear...with my bra...I'm alone in this dark forest only in panties.

"Great..."

I waited an half hour in this dark and cold forest. Slendy come back, alone, with my clothes in his hands. When I see him I cover my breasts again with my arm.

"-I'm back, and I have your clothes.
-Happy to see you again Slendy, give me my clothes please, I'm so cold.
-Of course, so, jeans, belt, tank top and shirt.
-You don't have my bra???
-It was diffucult to have you clothes, the Enderman wanted to keep your bra to give me your clothes, kind of trade..."

I said nothing, I take my tank top with my free hand and I turn back.

"Turn around, don't look at me."

It was very embarrassing to wear my tank top without a bra, mainly because my nipples are hard cause of cold air, and we can see it on my tank top, but I have no choice. I take my jeans and try to close it with my belt (button and zipper still missing), and my shirt have to stay open, nothing to close it.

"-It's ok, you can see again
-Ho...I think you're cold...
-Shut up!" I said in the same time I cover my chest with my hands

"-So, why you'll come here?
-I have forget a tie in my lair
-What? Are you kidding me?
-No, why?
-Because tonight I was stripped nearly naked only for a tie!
-Ho...I'm sorry about what happened to you, but I told you "don't look at his eyes", it's a little your fault...
-What?! You told me to don't look his eyes after I looked his eyes!
-Yes, you're right, you couldn't know what was going happen to you.
-Yes... Can we come back to home now?
-Yes, it's ok for me."

We go out of this dark forest and come back to my car.

"-Slendy?
-Hum, yes, what?
-Stop staring at my chest, you're a pervert!
-I know..."
© Copyright 2014 Helena (helena541 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2011889-Another-strange-meeting-in-the-forest