*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015639-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mrb2
Rated: E · Other · Erotica · #2015639
You shrink yourself down to one inch to fulfill both you and your girldfriends fantasys.
Your name is Braden your 21 years old and your a 5'5" blond Canadian from Vancouver British Columbia . Your dating Nicole shes 22 years old, shes a 5'7" brunette American from Long Beach California. You met in college (you went to the U.S.) and have been together ever sense. Your now both living together in a large house on Lake Muskoka.

Nicole was going to drive down to Long beach for her birthday to visit her family. You'd fly up a couple days later and stay in a hotel for the rest of the weekend. You had only bought a one way ticket and would drive back home with her.

You both had a bit of a fetish that kind of intertwined. You had a fetish about being tiny and being dominated by a giant girl or giantess. Nicole was the other way around she had a fetish about being big (tall wise) and dominating guys. Ok now for the surprise, so the both of you could live out your fetishes you bought two pills. one would shrink you to one inch tall. The other one would allow you to grow back to your regular size (might not be used for a while).

You where finally in California at the hotel. It was a long flight so the first day you and Nicole didn't do much together but that changed the second day you where there. After you to where awake and had breakfast you two had decided to spend the day on the beach. Nicole change quickly into a sexy two pice red bikini set and went directly to the beach. You stuck behind and told her you'd be down in a sec. When you where sure she was gone you took out the shrinking pill (you left the growing at home). You quickly popped the pill and washed it down with a swig of water. Pulling your swim shorts and strut out onto the beach with a towel. The shrinking pill would take 10 minutes to kick in.

As you waited you swam and splashed around with your girlfriend. then after a while you went up onto the beach and you both had a quick nap to tan a little bit. After about a minute of tanning you felt a tingling sensation running through your body and blacked out. When you woke up you found your trunks had shrunk with you, but you tossed the aside because who wants clothes when you one inch tall. Nicole was on her back tanning again which made it easier for you. Quickly you clambered up onto her well toned stomach. You where in aw as you finally realized the scale of her body. After a quick stop to catch your breath you started on again. The goal was to get up to one of her boobs and get her attention some how. Walking was a bit hard due to your size, but you finally made it to her cleavage. Nicole was very busty like a 32 DD and you love evan now when you where climbing up her bikini top. When you finally made it up onto you plopped down on her nipple. You thought about what you whole do to wake her up when she started to stir. Nicole pushed herself up on her elbows and leaned to face towers you. When she saw you weren't there she thought that you had already gone up to the room. When she did that it was like a ride for you. You slid across her boob and had to grab on to the strap between the cups of her bikini top. As she stood up to leave your grip was failing you until finally you slipped and slid down her well toned stomach. As you where sliding down, Nicole was adjusting he bikini bottom and had made a hole between the fabric and her skin which saved you life. Nicole snapped the waist band back in place and unknown to her trapped her boyfriend in them.
.
© Copyright 2014 Mrb2 (mrb4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015639-Shrunk-with-your-girlfriend