*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2018522-Daily-Journals
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Educational · #2018522
A teacher was thinking about a pop quiz but made the student be creative about it.
Mrs. Sass, the English teacher, was planning to give her students a pop quiz about what they have learned in her class and what they still need to know before the exam. All of the students whined and complained about her idea of how she knows what they need to learn. She began to get angry and wanted to just tell them all that they didn’t have to take it but she didn’t want the little freshmen to get their way. She doesn’t want to spoil them as freshmen and then have to deal with them being arrogant when they are upper classmen. She wrote the line “You can’t make it without me” on the board and made everyone in the class write about it. She wanted to know why they think they can’t make it without her. Her reason was that you need English class to graduate. One of her students, John wrote in his journal “ I can’t make it without you because I need English to be smart.” She was just laughing while she graded their notebooks. She couldn’t understand her point wasn’t clear to them because not even one notebook had the answer she expected. It was about eleven minutes to the bell and they were basically done with class. Mrs. Sass stood up and told them they didn’t get any of the answers right so she will give them the quiz tomorrow.
“We don’t need you to make it in life! Why give us a quiz tomorrow because we didn’t answer to your standards today?” Josh said angrily.
“Oh so you can make it without me, Josh?” Sass said sarcastically.
“Yes, there is another English teacher down the hallway. So we don’t need you we need English. Class” Josh said with a smirk on his face.
© Copyright 2014 Lourtney (lourtneykive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2018522-Daily-Journals