*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2018527-Demon-child
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2018527
demon takes over
“YOU CANT MAKE IT WITHOUT ME!” the trapped voice screamed from the little girls body. She lay there in the bed kicking and screaming. “Leave me alone” the voice of a sweet innocent little girl escaped from her mouth. The lights began to flicker on and off. All the doors and windows slammed shut. The little girl flew up in mid air, body looking pale and lifeless. The little girl was now completely gone, the only thing remained was the demon within. The demon now began to speak with a dry, deep, crackled voice, eMAYjhfHERhdgfhSOULhddBURNhhjdzzINhdfHELL! She began to crawl on the wall and ceiling as if gravity had reversed itself. It was right, the terrible spirit was right. She couldn’t live without him; it wasn’t possible. The possession had gotten way to far and went on for to long, far to long. “What are we to do?” the little girl farther questioned with worry. “We can’t just give up on her, it’s our child for goodness sake.” Knock Knock! All heads turned towards the door. “Come in” her father insisted. The priest entered the room with the bible in his left hand and a wooden cross in his right. He was already praying when he walked in. “I feel the evil in this room” he explained. “Where is she? He asked. “We should get started as soon as possible,” he suggested as he began to set up. He looked around the room for the poor innocent girl but he couldn’t find her, she was nowhere to be found. Without warning she jumped down and attacked the priest. The bible and the cross were immediately thrown out of his hand. “CUT, take 10!” the director yelled out to the cast. The little girl disconnected the cable wire from her and walked towards the break room to join the rest of the crewmembers.
© Copyright 2014 Bre'anaLatrice (breanalatrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2018527-Demon-child