*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2020390-Luscious-Lips-04-The-Queens-Tribute-2
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2020390
In this film, a lost tourist is "blessed" by a shaman who offers him to a hyena. Part 2/2.
This is a request from sethalbert. Not only that, but he also helped out a little with the writing of this as well. Hope you like it as much as we did making it.



-----



"OKAY, PEOPLE! LET'S MAKE THIS A GOOD ONE! A-A-AND ACTION!!!"



Will was lost. He's been wandering the Savannah for three hours, having been separated from the tour group. Will had only the clothes he has one, a simple red shirt and beige shorts and sandals. He regrets not having brought sun block, sunglasses, and a hat with him.



"So...thirsty..." he tried to say through heavy panting, the harsh sun taking its toll on him.



Suddenly, he sees someone in the distance under a tree. Finally, he thought, someone to talk to! He rushes over to the person, only to be greeted with a jaw-dropping sight.



Standing under the tree was a fat, mature, scantly-clad skunk anthro woman. She stood 5'5 and weighed 250 lbs. She has white paint on parts of her body that had black fur, strange patterns marked on her fur. She was hold a staff with a jug attached to it, one that's probably full of water!



"Welcome, white human," she speaks to him. "You must be thirsty after a long walk, eh?"



She holds out her jug to him, which he took with gratitude. After thanking her, Will gulps as much water as he could, some of it spilling on him. He didn't mind, he was sweating his balls off from the heat.



"My name's Will. Who might you be?"



"I am Shaman Toot, and this tree is my home. You appear to be lost, Will."



"Well, that's because I am. I got separated from the tour guide and that's how I came to be here. Do you happen to know where the nearest settlement is?"



Toot merely smiles.



"Indeed, I do. But before we go, I must bless you for safe passage."



"Okay. How do you bless me?"



"Lie on your back and close your eyes. I shall bless you!"



Will did as he was told and lied down on his back, closing his eyes to allow the blessing to begin.



Toot silently giggles to herself as she removes her panties and squats low enough for her big ass to nearly cover Will's upper body and head, preparing to "bless" him. She then starts to chant a bunch on nonsense, just to make it sound like a blessing.



Curiosity got the better of him and he opens his eyes, just in time to see Toots anus blow green mist on him. At first, he was disgusted. He tried to move, but Toot placed her hands on top of him and applied enough pressure to hold him still. And she farts again, still chanting nonsense.



Will's legs were going wild, flaying to and fro in a futile effort to get away. His struggling ends on the third fart, Will decides to just let this Shaman bless him him. Toot blasts him two more times, her last fart the longest and smelliest one she blasted on him.



The skunk then stood up and helped the "blessed" human up, a smile on her lips.



"You have been blessed, Will! Now you will have safe passage on your journey!"



"Sure," he said. "I'll take your word for it. So which way leads to the closest civilization?"



"Follow me, blessed one! I will escort you there personally."



After saying that, Toot put her panties back on and walked northwest of the tree they were at. Will quietly thanked her for helping him, even though she farted on him five times. But if it was the way she blesses people safe passage, then he'll simply let it go and just take her word for it.



She is a Shaman, after all.



After three minutes of walking, Shaman Toot has led Will to a cave of some sort.



"What are we doing here?" he asked.



"This leads to civilization," she answers. "Trust in me, blessed one. You're in good hands."



"Okay," he said, unsure if she's right about this.



They then walked deeper into the cave for a minute before they met something, something that Will didn't expect. Standing before him was a large pack of half-naked hyena toon women, no taller than him, worshipping a statue of sorts. The statue depicted a tall and strong hyena woman in all her nude glory.



"Where the hell did you take me?!" he whispered quietly to Toot.



"Civilization, blessed one," she replies. "Here you will take the journey through the Queen."



"What??"



"You've been blessed to be the Queen's Tribute, a great honor to become one with the Goddess."



"You mean to tell me you farted on me to feed me to some hyena goddess/queen person?!"



"You should feel honored for being chosen by Circe, Queen of the Hyenas, Goddess of the Savannah, to be nothing more than Her toy to play with until She makes you one with Her body."



Suddenly, a loud fart was heard throughout the cave.



"Ah, She has come! Come to accept Her tribute! After removing the last one, of course."



"What do you mean by that?!"



"Look there, blessed one! Look upon Her last tribute! Gaze upon your future self!"



He looks down to see a a really tall hyena woman, 8'2 and 175 lbs. She had long purple hair and was wearing many human bones on her cell-shaded body, a crown and a skirt was all she wore. Her breasts were much bigger than Wills head, her ass as wide as a car.



She was in a squatting position over a silver plate, grunting with all her might. She had some noticeable muscle on her body, her six pack was showing. She finally relaxed as she sighs in relief, a loud and smelly fart blasting out of her ass.



That was when Will finally saw it, the hyena was shitting out her last tribute. Broken bones were sticking out of each turd, along with bits of clothing. The silver plate caught the whole process, filling with shit of what used to be a human being. The hyena then grunts really hard, pushing a perfectly intact skull out of her ass and topping her shit mound.



From the looks of it, Will thinks it was a maid who was eaten! The poor girl, he thought.



"Jamie was a nice tribute," Circe says loudly, "but he left me hungry still!"



"...What???"



"It's a long story," Toot says.



Before he could ask for the short version of the story, the hyena goddess spots the two and speaks up.



"Ah, Shaman Toot! What offering have you brought me this time?"



Suddenly, two chubby hyena women grab his arms and drags him towards Circe. He struggled as much as he could to escape, but it proved futile. He looked behind him to see the skunk shaman sucking on one of five hyena cocks.



That was why she brought him here! To offer him up to be used however Circe wanted and gets to fuck hyena men as many as she wants in return. He was nothing but currency to be spent. He felt used and humiliated. At the very least, at least none of his friends and family were here to see him like this.



"My, you're a cute one," Circe says, bringing Will's attention back to the hyena. "Shame you'll be digested into my shit. But then, you'd look even cuter as fat on my body. Especially my ass!"



She then turns around and slaps her ass, causing it to shake in front of the human. It was giving him a hard on, a noticeable tent in his pants, and Circe sees it.



"You like my ass, do you?"



Will was a little scared now, the hyena goddess thinks he would travel through her body willingly. He had to say something, anything to talk his way out of being food.



"Uh, yes?"



You fucking idiot, Will thinks to himself. He then says something quickly.



"I mean, yes I like your butt. I think it's sexy, but I don't want to die! I'm still a virgin!"



D'oh, Will mentally yelled at himself. Should've kept that information to himself.



"Ooh, a virgin tribute! That's rare to have. Mmm, I'm getting so hot from thinking about what's going to happen to you. Sure, you don't want to die. But let's face it, kid. You will die sometime, either now or later. Makes no difference to me. On the plus side, you'll lose your virginity before you die."



She then looks at the two hyenas holding him still.



"Hold him steady. I'm going to make him mine for good!"



The two hyenas, though fat and chubby, held Will still with surprising strength. Will tries his best to escape their grip, but it was pointless. All he could do was watch as the hyena goddess lowers her cell-shaded ass towards his face, her smell getting stronger the closer it got.



And with one flex of her anus, Circe completely engulfs Will with a powerful fart.



The boy couldn't breathe in this smelly green fog, causing him to struggle even harder. His struggling proved useless once more and the lack of air was getting to him, he had to breathe in. With no other choice, Will inhaled deep within the smelly green fog.



At first, Will was disgusted he had to breathe in a hyena goddess' fart cloud. But after three more inhales, he started to feel strange. He felt like he was in a state of euphoria, not a care in the world. When the smelly mist at last disappeared, Will looked up towards Circe's face looking down on him.



The hyena goddess smiles, her plan worked like a charm. The human was all hers and can do whatever she wants to him without him questioning her. She's gonna have some fun with this tribute.



"Release him."



The two hyenas let go of his arms, Will falls to his knees with his pleasured gaze remained on her.



"Strip to your underwear."



Without asking, Will removes his clothes except for his undies. He remains on his knees, eagerly awaiting her next order. Circe then pushes him on his back and squats down on his chest, her snatch just inches away from his face.



"Please me with your tongue!"



Without hesitation, Will began eating her out her pussy. Circe was moaning from this, finding this young tribute to be decent for a virgin. She was glad the skunk shaman, now being stuffed with hyena cocks in every hole, had brought this human for her to use however she pleases. The two had made a good deal, Toot gets to roam the Savannah and fuck her followers as long as she gets Circe a tribute to play with and eat.



Will was using his tongue well, pushing it deep into the hyena goddess' pussy. This causes her to sharply gasp, always giving her pleasure. After a few minutes of this, the hyena toon grabs Wills head and pulls it further into her snatch, trying to drive his tongue deeper inside her. She starts to pant and gasp from Wills tongue skill, causing her to moan out loud.



"Oh, gods! Yes! YES!! YES!!! MORE!!! GIVE ME MORE!!!"



By that command, Will puts more effort in eating out her pussy, earning a sharp gasp from her.



This went on for two minutes, Circe holding Wills head deep inside her pussy as she feels his tongue wiggle about. She then suddenly stands straight up, causing Wills head to come out her pussy with a wet pop. She then grabs Wills legs with one hand and hoists him upside down, his face in front of hers.



"You're not bad, human," she says. "Especially since this is your first real sexual encounter. Since you've done so well pleasing me with your tongue, I shall return the favor and please you with mine!"



Circe then grabs hold of his underwear and rips it off him, leaving Will completely naked. The hyena spots his penis, her eyes widen in surprise.



"HOLY SHIT IT'S HUGE!!!"



Dangling before her was Will's big, erect, 14 inch cock! She may have had some tributes that was well endowed, but they weren't anywhere near this big!



"What the fuck did you feed this thing?! You had this big fucker in your pants and you're still a VIRGIN?!"



She was starting to drool, the sight of such a huge dong making her horny. She wanted it! She has to have it!



"Perhaps this is why you're here. To offer not just your skinny body, but also your virgin manhood as well (Jeez! How does he even walk with this thing?!). The shaman has done well in bringing you to me. Maybe she would like to have a ride on you before your ride into me!"



The hyena then grabs the big meaty dick in her free hand, jerking it a few times as she guides it towards her salivating maw.



"Listen to my stomach, human! Hear it growl as I suck you off, the growls of its coming meal and your final resting place!"



And soon after she said that, she wraps her lips around his cock and proceeds to slurp as much of it as she can. As she does this, Will wraps his arms around her waist and places his ear on her stomach, hearing gurgling and groaning sounds coming from inside. In his current state, the boy smiles at this and moves his hips on instinct.



This threw Circe off guard as suddenly all of Wills dick was shoved down her throat, a long bulge shown on her neck. And just as she was about to think of a punishment for him, his hips move backwards and withdraws some of his manhood out of her mouth. The hyena then realizes that he was getting turned on and was making humping movements to stimulate his penis, trying to reach coitus.



Circe then decides to allow him this treat, gladly sucking on his cock as he slowly face fuck her. She then let go of his cock and starts inserting her fingers into her snatch, getting herself off. The more she does this, the more noises her belly makes.



A thought suddenly crosses the hyena's mind, bringing a rather sinister smile to her lips. While she continues to suck her tribute off, she removes her fingers, covered in her juices, from her pussy lips and grabs hold of one of Will's butt cheeks. Circe then places her wet fingers on his anus and applies some pressure, slowly inserting her digits into his ass.



The human moans loudly, the combined pleasures of the hyena blowing him and finger banging his rear while he was in a euphoric state was too much for him to handle. He was close to climax, causing him to vigorously thrust harder and faster. He could hear the stomach growl fiercer with an ever growing hunger, demanding the hyena to stop playing with her food and eat him whole.



But Circe is a goddess and she'll do whatever she wants to do. If she doesn't want her tribute to cum before she gets a chance to fuck him, she'll do it. If she wants to devour her tribute like the meat he is, she'll eat him. But one step at a time, she thought to herself. She wants to enjoy this human a little while longer.



With one swift motion, Circe pulls away from the thrusting monster that is Will's penis and drives her fingers deeper inside his ass. She then lies him down on his back and lays on top of him, continuing to push her fingers in and out his rear. She could hear him moaning and feel his cock twitching, the need to cum building up.



"So eager to lose your virginity that fast?" She teasingly says, loud enough for him to hear over his moans. "I'm flattered, but we've only just begun. I want you to save your first orgasm until I say so. Now lie still. Your goddess is about to fuck you good!"



She then removes her fingers from his anus and sucks on them while he looks at her. She was making "mmmm" sounds as she tastes her fingers, making her horny. She then grabs hold of his monster of a human cock and guides it slowly to her pussy lips, preparing to mount her tribute.



With one quick thrust down, Circe completely engulfs Will's penis with her pussy. She was crying out in pleasure as she had never felt this full with any male tribute she was given before, a bulge showing on her body. She then grabs the humans hands and place them on her hips.



Will, still in his euphoric-induced high, thrusts his hips at a fast pace, earning loud moans from Circe. He was fucking her good, her breasts, ass and belly was wobbling with every thrust he did. The hyena never knew her tribute would give this much pleasure.



She was starting to get close already, Will's big cock thrusting in and out of her snatch. She couldn't hold back even if she wanted to, the pleasure was too great even for her. She then unleashes her orgasm, her pussy gushing a tsunami of her juices all over the humans lap.



The boy couldn't hold back any longer, Circe's power to hold his climax back rapidly weakening. He thrusts deep inside, pretty much to the hilt, and floods her snatch with his virgin seed. The hyena, despite her orgasm, could feel her womb filling up quickly and could feel her belly getting bigger.



After a full minute of climax, the two were finally done. Circe rubs her small dome full of Wills virgin cum, feeling so full of his essence. The hyena was satisfied with his first time, but she was disappointed with it being short. Of course, she knew that it'll probably happen with most first timers.



"That was rather short, but sweet as well," she tells the exhausted human boy. "I'm not quite done with you yet, human. There's just one more thing to do. Shaman Toot!"



In the corner of the cave, the skunk shaman was being given her shower of hyena sperm. She was rubbing her breasts and belly as all five hyena men came on her, a few shot into her open mouth and ass cheeks. Toot was completely coated in their spunk, head to toe. She then hears Circe call for her.



Exhausted and coated in cum though she may be, Toot got to her feet and walked to the hyena goddess. When she stood in front of her, she looked at the young human panting rather hard.



"What is it, my Goddess?" Toot asks.



"Your tribute was more than I usually have. He wasn't just a virgin male, but also..."



As she says this, Circe stood up slowly. Toot watched as inch after inch of Wills cock was pulled out of the hyena's pussy, until at last the tip popped out. The skunk shaman was wide-eyed and amazed.



"...a well endowed virgin male!"



"HOLY SHIT!!" Toot says.



"Yes, that's exactly how I reacted when I first laid eyes on it. He also filled my womb with so much of his seed. But of course, being a virgin meant he didn't last long when I rode him. I still have one last thing in mind before making him a part of me."



"What would it be that requires my presence, my Goddess?" the skunk shaman asks.



"His cock is still erect," Circe answers. "I think you deserve a little fun with him. Put it in your ass and ride him. I'm gonna use him for one last thing before I finish him."



"With pleasure, my Goddess."



And so Toot, despite having went through a gangbang season, hovers her fat ass above Wills penis. She grabs hold of his penis and guides it to her anus, feeling the tip at her backdoor. Just as she was starting to push it in, Toot let slip a fart on his cock. Despite this, the skunk shaman continues to have her ass consume the humans dick.



Toot was fully impaled on Wills cock, all 14 inches inside her ass. The skunk shaman then began to rise up until only the tip was still inside, only to slam back down. As this was happening, the boy grabs hold of Toots hips and began thrusting. She had never felt so much pleasure from a single male, not even when she had just been fucked by five hyena men all at once.



While the two fucked, Circe lies down on her back and proceeded to scoot closer to Wills head. The hyena goddess has a dirty idea and would love nothing more than to do it. Circe then relaxes herself and shoves the boys head up her ass.



The human, still in a euphoric state of pleasure, didn't react and continues to thrust in and out of Toots asshole. The skunk shaman sees Circe pull Wills head into her ass and smiles, getting more aroused at the situation. But it wasn't all Circe had in mind.



The hyena goddess then proceeded to suck in more of Wills body into her ass, his shoulders being slurped in. The human boy was thrusting even harder and faster, driving the skunk further into euphoria. When his arms were sucked in, Toot slams down on the boys cock five more times before standing up.



Circe then stands up, Will's legs and penis dangling in between her legs. Toot then proceeds to suck Wills cock for a few seconds before being rewarded with a flood of cum. Her mouth quickly ballooned with human sperm, she took big gulps to drink it all down. When she was done, her already big belly got bigger. She gets on her knees and rubs her swollen belly, feeling the contents slosh about inside her.



"That was so yummy, my Goddess," she said. "What'll you do with your tribute now?"



"I've only one last use for him before I take him," Circe answers. "Grab his legs."



Toot gets back on her feet slowly, since she has a belly full of cum, and grabs hold of Wills legs.



"Now, push him in up to his knees!"



The skunk shaman did as told and pushed Will further up Circe's ass, his softening manhood easily slurped along with his body. He was soon inside the hyena goddess up to his knees, a shapely bulge showing on the hyena's gut.



"Pull him out to his hips!"



Toot then finally realized what she was doing; she was using Wills whole body like a man-sized butt toy! The skunk shaman then pulled the boy out to his hips before shoving him back in up to his knees, working into a pattern and giving the hyena goddess much pleasure in the process.



In and out the human boy was shoved, starting to go faster and piston more and more. Circe was getting close to climax, her anal muscles was pretty much bear-hugging the boy. With one last shove, Toot sends Will in up to his feet in Circe's ass. This sends the hyena goddess over the edge and began to orgasm.



Unlike some women, Circe orgasms through both her pussy and ass. While she gushes a river of fem juices from her nether region, she unleashes a giant fart. A giant green cloud comes wafting out her rear, the human inside taking the blast head-on.



This snaps Will out of his high. The human looks around and feels his surroundings, also noticing his feet were a little cold. The smell of his current situation brings him back to happened and he starts to struggle, trying to get himself out of this stinky prison.



Circe feels frantic movements in her ass, no doubt her tribute was out of her trance and was trying to escape. She then feels her stomach growl something fierce, demanding food now.



"Now's a good time as any, I suppose," she says to herself.



She then squats down and proceeded to shit the human out, his feet touching the stone floor of her cave. In less than a minute, the hyena goddess releases the squirming boy from her rear. She then turns around to see the look on his face, fear written all over.



"It's been a blast, human," she starts. "But the time has come to be one with me! You should feel honored to be my meal. Not every tribute I devour gets the luxury of pleasuring me beforehand."



Will just looked at her, scared and confused. He didn't want to die, that's no secret. But something else has him wanting, making him confused. It was then that he realized that this hyena was right. He should be proud to have fucked a goddess so well, only to become an extra layer on her body. Will was even more surprised when he said something he never thought he'd say in this kind of situation.



"Thank you."



"Huh??" Circe says.



Will didn't know what was happening, but he let this unknown feeling continue.



"You're right. I should be honored to become your tribute. I just lost my virginity to a freaking goddess and was used as human butt-toy, despite being blasted with your heavenly aroma. I thank you, Circe, for giving me something divine before my end."



The hyena goddess, as well as the other hyenas and the skunk shaman, was all taken aback. The tribute thanked her! He wasn't even under her euphoric gas anymore, yet he thanks her! And the fact that he's now willing to serve himself as food for her, it was all too much! She was hungry and dinner was standing in front of her.



Without warning, Circe grabs Will by the sides and shoves his whole body into her mouth. Her mouth was bloated with the human, her tongue tasting his body. He tasted delicious and she pushes him into one of her cheeks, continuing to taste him. She made a few licks to his big manhood, starting to get him hard again, tasting some of his tasty cum.



Once she knew she had tasted every bit of his body, the hyena goddess throws her head up and took a big gulp. A human bulge traveled down her neck head first, noticeable details could be seen from his happy face to his fully erect monster. Will soon was deposited into Circe's stomach, nothing more than a fat bulge in her gut.



She then began rubbing the dome of her belly, feeling the human rub and feel around her insides. She could also feel his thrusts on her stomach walls, obviously wanting one last climax before he goes. This brings a smile to her lips.



"You're welcome, human," she says. "I must say, you surprised even me, a goddess, with your sudden eagerness to feed yourself to me. You're the first person to ever break free of my gas' control over you. Not only that, but also the first tribute to willingly be my meal without the use of my gas. You'll be missed, my young tribute. You're easily the best one I've had in centuries. Farewell, William."



After bidding farewell to her meal, Circe expels all the air she held back. Her belch shakes the cave floor, causing Toot to fall on her fat ass. The hyena then rubs circles on her gut, speeding up the digestion process.



Inside, Will continues to wiggle about and jerk himself off. He could feel the acids go to work on him, the pain beginning to get worse. He was running out of air and was near orgasm, all of this getting him closer to going unconscious.



I hope your right, Kevin, was Will's last thought before he came, coating the stomach walls with his seed. As soon as he was done, the boy finally fell into a deep sleep from lack of air and the burning pain became too much.



Outside, Circe's gut began to slowly but noticeably shrink while her ass slowly grew. In less than a minute, Will was completely digested with nothing left of him but his bones. He was now nothing but extra fat on her ass, and what an ass!



Circe then turns her hips to look at her bigger, sexier ass as she feels it and slaps it, watching it jiggle and wiggle. The hyena then proceeds to do some dancing that involves shaking her booty, getting cheered on from her followers.



Toot joined in on the dancing, shaking her booty as well. The two went on like this for a minute until the hyena farted. She then looks at her gut.



"So eager to leave my body, huh? Well, since you've done so much for me, I'll grant you this one request. Toot! Bring me a golden plate!"



"At once, my Goddess!"



The skunk shaman then heads to the treasure room and finds a gold plate, bringing it back to Circe for Will's "return". She then places it underneath the tall hyena goddess, squatting down to release her tribute from within her. The skunk takes a few steps back and watches Circe grunt and fart, pushing out her latest sacrifice.



Turd after cell-shaded turd plops on top of the golden plate as it comes flooding out of her asshole, bits of human bones sticking out of the cartoon scat. While she shits Will's new form out, Circe has her eyes closed in pleasure. After a minute passes, the last toon dung plops atop the shit pyramid, a skull poking out of it.



Circe looks at it with fascination, the remains of the well-endowed boy atop a plate made of gold bringing a small to her lips.



"Shaman Toot!" she says while still looking at her handiwork. "Next time you bring me a male sacrifice, give them a ride before sending them my way. Tell them it's part of your "blessing" ritual."



"With pleasure, my Goddess."



And thus the skunk shaman grabs her clothes and walks away, leaving the hyena with her droppings.



"You was, without a doubt, the best male I've ever mated with and devoured. Will, you'll be remembered as the greatest tribute to Circe, Queen of the Hyenas and Goddess of the Savannah!"



She then signals two hyena women to pick up the gold plate and take it to her room.



"Your bones will make a nice addition to my fine wares, as your flesh and blood made a nice addition to my body."



And then she slaps her ass, causing it to jiggle about. And then she let out a fart, getting herself nasty thoughts for her next tribute.



-----



"CUT!!"



Jason walks up to Circe, a smile on his face.



"Splendid work, Circe! You've done it yet again! This'll be smashing good hit!"



"You're welcome, Mr. Talbot. This new kid you hired was a surprise even for me. In all the centuries I've been on this earth, I've never had such a cock like his before. Have him come see me after respawning. I want to thank him personally."



"I will. Marvelous job improvising those lines!"



And so Circe left the studio, leaving Jason to congratulate the actors and workers on a splendid work.



-----



When he opened his eyes slowly, the water drained from the tube surrounding him. The tube then opened before him, telling him he can get out. As he stepped out, he heard noises coming from his right. He turns that way and his eyes widen slightly.



Barret the Tiger was in the middle of pile-driving a blonde milf he could've sworn he saw earlier on the flight here. That brought up the question; where is HERE? But an even bigger question arose.



"How am I alive?"



"Nano machines, son!"



Will turns around quickly to see the source of this voice, a surprised look upon his face.



"Kevin?!"



Standing before the boy was a butt-naked Kevin, his well-toned body and manhood for all to see. The man then wrapped his arms around the nude and confused Will in a hug, one that made Will feel a little awkward given the current lack of clothing on either person. The boy wrapped his arms awkwardly around Kevin, returning the hug. The two then broke apart from the hug and looked at each other.



"What're you doing here?" Will asked.



"Well," Kevin starts. "After you took off for the Savannah, I decided to take the next flight there to see you. The pilots of the plane, a zebra boy and a lion guy, put it on auto pilot and decided to "entertain" me by fucking me in a three-way. It soon became a foursome when a stowaway, a human chick, got horny and decided to join in. After that happened, the lion decided to have some lunch and gulped me down. I heard the zebra sucked the woman down his dick. And then after all that, here I am!"



"That sounds like something you just made up to make you look cool," Will replies.



"It's the truth, I swear! I was literally fucked in a threesome-turned-foursome and eaten by a fat lion."



"Don't you have a boyfriend? You know, Larry the Whale?"



"Relax. Larry and I have a wonderful relationship! He and I have sex with other people many times, like his white fox servant. We both know we love each other the most and there's no question that we'll tie the knot someday."



"You're gonna get married?"



"Not right away. But someday, we will. Anyways, how was your first time?"



"It was incredible! It was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced ever!"



"I heard you was working with Circe. I've worked with her a few times in the past, she's a rough but good actress. She once told me she did acting back when they had stage performers do skits. Obviously, she worked on more adult skits involving sex and vore. So yeah, she's got some experience under her pelt. I never got into her fart fetish, never could understand. But you seemed to have loved it, so I guess it's alright. To each their own, I say."



"Wait, what happened to the stowaway?"



"Oh, she's fine! She's gonna have to take a trip through Tyrone's digestive tract later, but other than that she's fine."



The two then heard a door open and see a big figure walk in. The two recognize the figure to be Jason.



"Ah, William! Just in time, too. Circe wants to see you at her place. Isle 3, Trailer 37. Can't miss it."



Jason then noticed Kevin standing there.



"Oh! Kevin, how goes it?"



"I'm fine, thanks," he replies.



As the two talked about some things, completely ignoring Barret fucking Trish, Will grabs a complimentary robe and walks out the door. He eventually finds Circe's trailer and knocks on the door.



"Enter!"



Will opens the door and enters it, closing it behind him. He turns the corner to see Circe lying on her back with her legs spread wide, her pussy and anus quivering in anticipation.



"Ready for Round 2?"



Will instantly threw away his robe, leaving him naked with his 14 inch monster fully erect and ready for action!



"I love this job!"



And then he jumps right on top of her, the two starting to do it like mammals. Will has a job he likes while fucking a toon he likes. It's a win-win situation! He's gonna look forward to doing more vornos, hopefully with his goddess.



After all, he's the Queen's Tribute!
© Copyright 2014 Freelancer_Smurf (karatekautt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2020390-Luscious-Lips-04-The-Queens-Tribute-2