*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022323-Family-working-title
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2022323
NA. story is not finsihed
It was the first day of Christmas vacation and Adam was very excited. It meant two weeks without school. This year was going to be the best ever. He knew it. He was planning on giving the girl next door the best gift he has ever given someone. He meant Julie just before school started when he found her locket. It was her Grandma’s and she gave it to her just before she went Home to be with the Lord.

Adam thanked God, his Heavenly Father many times for being Julie into his life. She was his best friend. She was also a girl that had insights into girl’s mind. He would help her understand boys when they confused her.

They were like brother and sister. And that was the way both prefer it. Adam and Juliet made plans for all the things they will be doing on their vacation. That is when they were not spending time with their family.

Since Adam and Julie became friends their moms became quick friends. Julie’s mom introduced her to her brother. For the first time since her husband died she felt ready to move on with her life. Even Adam liked him. Adam and Julie often joke about become cousin

Adam and Julie walked into the front door of Adam’s house. He saw that his mom was there in a very giggle mood.

“I have…We have something very existed to share with you too.” She looked over to Peter, Julie uncle.

Adam thought about it for a second. He knew what it was. And he looked over to his cousin to be and they both smiled. They took each other hands and jump for joy.

“We are going to be cousin.” Adam sang as they danced in a circle.

They stop after a few seconds. Adam’s mom, Hannah looked at him was a pretended deep share. She was not mad, but teasing him.

“You can at least let us tell you the knew first.”

“Ok” Adam said.

“We are getting married.”

Adam and Julie stare at each other and again dance in a circle signing “We are going to be cousins.

After the existed started to fade Adams mom and his soon to be step father Peter said more of the details.

(not finished yet)
© Copyright 2014 Agape Novels (joshuapenick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022323-Family-working-title