*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2046465-LoveTrust-and-Time
by yved
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #2046465
Three things i think we all need for a great relationship :-)
Time is sometimes being forgotten by many of us; it just slips away in a blink of an eye. Once we remember to recall an event, it is too late for us to change it back. Many of us are busy doing things that we sometimes forget our partners in life that help us build that person we are today. We forget all of the efforts they do for us, just to show their support. Remember that we are only given one chance in life, so cherish it and find time to spend with your partner before it’s too late.

Trust is the most important thing in a relationship; the couple must have this thing going on for them to have a fruitful and harmonious relationship. It is hard to find so you must care for it, because once it’s broken it may not be found again.

Love is the most abundant thing on earth, and with it you can share almost everything; you’re feelings, thoughts, opinion, and most specially your time and trust. These things that you share with that special person you chose are the things that you most treasured and can’t be shared easily with some else. Once you chose to love, everything in your life changes and even the way you think about life changes too.

And when you’re looking for a long term relationship, you must Love them, give them your Time and appreciate the things they have done for you, and Trust them so that they will trust you back. Remember that in a relationship the two of you must row on the same direction at the same time, a partnership is never done by one person only.
{/left}




















































































© Copyright 2015 yved (yved at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2046465-LoveTrust-and-Time