*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045290-Almost
by yved
Rated: E · Short Story · Relationship · #2045290
being in a relationship is taking a risk.
It happened just like that, she don't know what or why or how?, but she knew that they but liked each other.

He was introduced to her by a friend. Didn't know that it will end up like this,
After a few months of chats,she started to miss him and wonder how is doing.
though she knew there was something that is about of blossom,but maybe it just not yet meant to happen, she guess.

They live in different dimensions, he was in the past and she in the future and they only meet each other at dawn.

I'm not yet ready, he said. She felt broken inside, but she understand where he is coming from,a girl broke his heart so deeply that even if she try to pick it up and put it to a whole again, it just wont work! Her magic glue is not enough to fix it.

She was in that same position years ago, being left behind with someone you love is the most painful thing that you wish, you wouldn't feel and recovering from this does not only take days, some take weeks or months, and some even years.

She was ready to take another risk to fall in love again, but ironically the person she chose to fall in love with was miles away and still on process on mending his still broken heart, It was a brave decision for her to wait and see if they were really meant to be..

It was almost a love story waiting to be told, Unfortunately we still have to wait for them, on where this special friendship leads them. {/justify}{/left}
© Copyright 2015 yved (yved at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2045290-Almost