*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2048418-Frosty
by maddie
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2048418
About the adventure of Alana the ice princess
From the moment Alana was born she had this wonderful conection with water, ice, and snow. None of the doctors could explain it. Although the best explanation was that since she was born in winter, she got too cold and it affected her. At age two she acidentily fell into a river but, instead of falling and drowning she floated on the surface. At age six she ran away during the winter with very little on
and she survived. Her friends called her frosty because she loved winter, they didn't know her secret. Her parents had died from a fire years before so she lived in her own ice palace in the mountains. For money she designed clothes, and did the other kids homework. One summer day she walked through the woods playing with her power. She heard a distant gunshot but, didn't give it any mind, until she saw a boy her age emerge from the east. He looked at the ice on the trees and the snow on her clothes when it was at least a hundred degrees. She didn't know what to do, so she turned and ran ignoring the words he spoke as he ran behind her. "Its ok Its ok" She still ran. All of a sudden she felt a hand on her wrist as he grabbed her and held her still. He looked into her brown eyes that she was told looked like her mother's. He took her hand and led her through the forest. She did not have the strength to resist. He made her sit on a log and tied her hands down. Hew finally spoke. "My name is Eric and you will stay with me for a long time" she looked at the rope. It would be easy to untie them. She looked into his eyes and saw they were blue like the water. She looked at his muscles which were thick and tan. She looked at his hair that was blond. She looked at his lips and wondered what it would be like to taste them. She cursed herself for thinking these thoughts. She was a prisoner and he was her kidnapper. She looked at him again and saw that he was studying her. Every second that ticked by she hated him more and more. He was cute but his intentions were evil. She waited until he left to relieve himself. Once he was out of ear shot she froze the ropes and broke them off. She walked in the oposite direction. She saw her ice house towering over the trees. That night she felt something crawl into her bed with her. She assumed it was her cat cloe but the next morning she saw that she was wrong. Eric was on the other side fast asleep. She grabbed her clothes and packed them luckily Eric slept through it all. she started to melt everything except the floor around the bed were Eric slept.

TO BE CONTINUED
© Copyright 2015 maddie (shepard10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2048418-Frosty