*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2065549-A-Dirty-World-short
by Vilo
Rated: E · Monologue · Experience · #2065549
Short Expression
In this life we live we pass by people of great and wonderful differences, if you could whenever you passed, would you want to know or learn about them? Great crowds aplenty like cattle or locusts we flock or fly to place to place. Either in crowd or in the individual we create our own bubbles of comforts and hold fast and true to them and often at the expense of our sanity or a development of growth. Could we stifle this growth by our own accord or by the accord of others? The answer in it itself is merely up to the individual to decide but it is poison for the group to decide. By what logic is dictated of majority rule while suffocating the voice of the insignificant who holds no place in a society of equal minds who partake in equal actions. In times of foolishness we forget our fathers and mothers had made similar mistakes and the treat of the loss of livelihood is always present. Whether one community grows and prospers while the other is hit with contradiction and destruction we live our lives under new orders time and time passed. Has never the people who support said law ever considered a bad law the never upholds the will of the people? But through the will of the people their own destruction is imminent by their own accord. Ignorance and in arrogance they parade through their streets and rubs their phallace of self-conceived power into the hearts and minds they demonize. Without natural process, the system of life bearing is halted and becomes stagnant and infectious with disease and mildew. Like water with no flow our emotions and willpower becomes threatened by our own actions, often ignited by the actions of others.

© Copyright 2015 Vilo (bman24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2065549-A-Dirty-World-short