*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066886-Twisted-Writing
Rated: 13+ · Article · Opinion · #2066886
Besides the obvious
Writing

The coincidence of a situation is interesting. It has so many plot holes and things that make the audience just turn around and wander, applause and appreciate. I am guessing that writers too have aberration. I guess the emotional state of a human being really makes it seem more good and maybe even so bad that the human just detests it. It depends upon the writer of course. An ideal writer for me and yes for me would be someone who makes the critics wander. Itâs a little twisted but if you can really spin a criticâs head you really got something. Yes, this book is about writing not writers but they go hand in hand in a way. Beliefs, faith, hope maybe even abhor are the fundamentals that people actually want to see expressed. Writers maybe seen drinking, hanging around but I can probably say that most unsuccessful writers are perfectionists. Most of them find ways to project emotions perfectly in words or try to fit it but Iâd say an ideal writer would describe the situation his way. It seems the same but you can see the difference in sales. Itâs simple. Writing is basically perceiving a situation or anything by the bored alcoholic who spends his nights procrastinating in a bar. Textbook and reality wise. I canât think of a sober writer except maybe religious crap writers. Yes, its crap but itâs a belief so Iâm not trying to be judgmental which I already am.


There are fundamentals to write. There are rules to write an essay, poem or a novel. Itâs like an open road or letâs say an area through which you can go anyway you want but there are boundaries. This is pretty easy and if you can read you already know it. Now letâs consider a situation. There is a car parked outside a bar. A man sits there sweating and a beer on his hand, heâs looking to get laid. He realizes that staying outside is not going to help him but for some reason he canât go inside. It maybe because heâs afraid or he wants to go home or whatever. This is kind of like turning your head around. This incident was never about the guy outside the bar. It was just a description. Like I said itâs a little twisted. The incident was that the police were chasing a car downtown and the car happened to pass by the road of the bar which hit the guyâs car and he was hospitalized. Yeah thatâs how long it takes to turn everything around. I think this is a very strong move the writers make. They can write about the incident focusing on the guy but when you have to change everything and turn it around I think most writers canât do that. Maybe even I canât. But thatâs not going to stop me from writing. I could explain about writing in general but this is more like an abstract explanation from a realistâs view. A pacifist maybe. But thatâs what people probably judge. People think there is good and bad. Well there is, but people think everything is black and white. I think this is why people make bad decisions and arenât successful. The world is grey. It always is. If you understand this, then you know itâs real. There are many reasons why successful writers are great. The description, the emotions and basically laying it out are the general reasons. Writing is an art. Itâs an art of delivering and laying out words, sentences, phrases, paragraphs, verses etc. in a way that gives the reader thoughts, wonders and maybe satisfaction. Thatâs the straightest and realest way to say it.

People underestimate critics and overrate books. But they donât realize that the critics are the only ones qualified to rate the book. Itâs a twisted world we live in, but nothingâs perfect. Writing is great. It makes you say the truth and it doesnât really matter what it is. As long as it is great and sells, youâre a good writer.



Preet.          





© Copyright 2015 Guerone (prepeepreet313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2066886-Twisted-Writing