*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2074445-A-version-of-Beth-luvs-foolish-food
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Snacky
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2074445
An older brother expects his little sister to repay him for looking after her for years.
Benny hated looking after his younger sister Beth after their father passed away and their mother had to return to the workforce to provide for them. At the age of 10 he could no longer run around after school and play with his friends, he had to stay home and watch his sister. This meant as he grew in to his teens he could never get a gf nor even go on a date! College was out since the cost was so high and his resentment at being a babysitter tended to make him act out and not do his school work so his grades were not good enough for a scholarship. The resentment turned to anger when he could not get a job or move out when he was 18, he was still babysitting! At least his sister was pretty and looked a few years older than her 12 years and when she turned 13 he thought she was hotter than any girl he went to high school with. He gave up everything for her, his childhood, his teen years, any gfs he might have had, his entire future! She owed him and he intended to have her pay off some of that debt, he was still a virgin but had watched a large amount of porn online through the years. Yes he knew how she could repay him.

When Beth was 12 Benny would offer to run out and get her banana splits and other foods that he thought made her look like she was giving blow jobs when she ate. Hot dogs, carrots, bananas, pickles, anything that could even remotely be imagined as his hard cock entering her mouth. Beth being 12 at the time and accustomed to Benny’s strangeness never noticed he stared at her when she ate.

For Beth’s 13th birthday Benny offered to take her to the fair, their mom thought it was sweet but Benny had other ideas, he spiked her drink with just a little booze and bought her corndogs on a stick. Yes tonight was the night he would start grooming her to be his blowjob queen and she could start repaying him!
Beth was having the time of her young life and did not realize the subtle blowjob hints Benny was trying to work into her mind. His plan was working!

A few days later Benny asked her how she liked the corndogs and the way he suggested she try to eat them - sticking as much in her mouth as she could and work it in and out to soften the coating before biting a small piece, he even challenged her to swallow some without chewing! Beth had thought this was a fun game and managed to swallow a few inch long pieces whole. Benny was excited, now for step 2! He started spiking her drinks at home, just a few drops and building it up until her drinks had as much as a shot of 100 proof vodka in them! Every time she passed out he would whisper in her ear that she wanted to take him in her mouth and swallow. He edited movies to have millisecond flashes of women that resembled her performing oral sex and watched these with her as he plied her with drinks. Finally he could not take it anymore and blurted out he wanted her to suck his dick and take it all in her mouth and throat. Mistake as she was completely sober at the time and had just had a huge fight with her 1st ever bf. He told her how she owed him for all of his years of service to her and his sacrifice to her. She OWED him! This continued off and on for the next few years.

On Beth’s 15th birthday Benny challenged her to a swallowing contest, they would see who could swallow the longest, the widest, the biggest objects in the kitchen. Benny won and teased her for hours and told her she should practice more and offered to let her blow him for practice. Beth is very angry and upset and goes to her room to cry. That night she dreams she is being picked on by Benny yet again about taking him in her mouth, in her dream he gave her a banana to practice and get ready. He told her the next time she saw him she WOULD take him in her mouth with no questions asked and not only that she would take ALL of him in her mouth and throat and she would swallow everything. As she unpeeled the banana she was surprised! It was a 10 inch tall Benny and not a banana! He looked scared and that made her happy! She remembered his words about how she would take him in her mouth with no questions and so she picked him up and placed his head in her mouth and slowly pushed and sucked him deeper and deeper in to her. He pleaded and begged her to not do this and this made her happier. When his head hit the back of her mouth he relaxed and laughed and said he knew she could not take him all the way and swallow and that she was a weak pathetic loser. That was it, with a huge gulp and help from her hands shoving his legs and feet in, he was headed down! Slowly but surely he slid deeper and deeper down to her depths, her stomach awake and anxious for a meal. As he screamed while he was digested Beth awoke to her 1st orgasm. She knew she would have to find a way to do this for real!

If only Benny would have stopped nagging her and brainwashing her with his spliced movies and spiked drinks, if only he would not whisper in her ear while she slept, if only he was more careful on how he worded his hypnosis suggestions to her he might have had a chance. But he truly did not have a chance. Because Benny was so focused on making Beth want to deep throat and swallow bigger objects so she could handle his oversized manhood he never noticed the changes in her. The predatory glint in her eyes when she would eat across the table from him should have been a clue.

Everyday Beth would practice swallowing bananas and hotdogs whole. But try as she might she could not discover a way to make Benny 10 inches tall, hours of internet and library searches resulted in nothing on the subject. She would have to swallow him whole at his current size! For most of the year she practiced and practiced swallowing bigger and bigger foods, when she swallowed a watermelon that was even bigger around than Benny’s shoulders she knew he was doomed! It was almost her 16th birthday and as usual their Mom would be working double shifts and not around, perfect!

Beth’s sweet 16 birthday party was going to be the best ever, well at least for her! This time she challenged Benny to a swallowing contest and won. Benny was amazed she swallowed a 2 liter soda bottle and spit it back up while smiling the entire time! He asked her just how big of things she could swallow, she knew she had him now!

"Benny I think I could probably swallow you whole and spit you back up just like that soda bottle, if you let me I will deep throat you I promise!"

"Beth that is so cool, can you teach me?"

"Benny of course I will teach you a few lessons! Make you a bet as well! If I can swallow you whole and after teaching you a few lessons and if you can swallow me whole I will let you have sex with me. If you can't swallow me whole I will still fuck you big time and even let you in my hot tight little ass."

At hearing this Benny practically shoved himself down Beth’s throat much to her amusement. Soon he was entirely in her waiting stomach.

"Beth that was so cool!”

"Do you remember when I said I thought I could swallow you whole and spit you back up?

"YES"

"Benny I can spit you back up anytime I want, but do you remember when I said I would swallow you whole and teach you a few lessons?"

"YES Beth"

"Benny remember when I said if you let me I promised to deep throat you?"

"YES, HELL YES!"

"Remember when I said after swallowing you whole and teaching you a few lessons and if you could swallow me whole I would let you have sex with me?

"YESSSSSSSSS!"

"Remember when I said if after swallowing you and teaching you a few lessons that if you could not swallow me I would still fuck you big time and let you in my tight virgin ass?

"YES Beth, why do you keep asking me if I remember that stuff?"

"Do you still want me to fuck you and let you in my hot tight little virgin ass after I fuck you good? Once you answer you can't change your mind"

"YESS I want you to fuck me and let me in your super sexy hot virgin teen ass!"

"Good answer" Beth smiles and giggles.

"Benny how are you doing in there?"

"It's pretty stuffy in here"

Beth thought she was pretty stuffed as well and smiled

"Hey you can let me out now"

Beth giggles as she ignores him.

After a few minutes Benny hears Beth giggle and his skin starts tingling as her stomach starts massaging him from all over.

"Let me out now"

"Benny I deep throated you like I promised I would if you let me"

"Funny now you can let me out"

"You asked me to teach you a few lessons"

"What lessons can you teach me in here?"

"1 -- Listen carefully to what others say. 2 -- Think about what others say before answering them. 3 -- I said I would fuck you big time and you are fucked big time. 4 -- The digestive system. "

"Beth? Uh you can let me out now"

"Sorry Benny, no can do hehe I love foolish food. I will be leaving you out my back door instead."

As Beth giggles more and starts planning on who would be next (maybe her mom for never being there?) her stomach churns out more digestive fluids and starts working on Benny in earnest.


© Copyright 2016 Snacky (r_u_snacksize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2074445-A-version-of-Beth-luvs-foolish-food