*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2074475-Staying-at-your-aunts-for-the-weekend
by Hi
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2074475
A part two for the staying at your cousins for the weekend.
After the week you spent at your aunts the first time you have really wanted to go back. Your dream came true. Your parents dropped you off at your aunts and went to their concert. Your aunt tells you that your cousin has gone away for the weekend and it is just her. She then remembers what she did last time and asks you if you want a drink. You say yes. When you get the drink you drink it all in one. You begin to feel dizzy and everything goes blurry then you faint. You wake up and see your aunt looming over you. She says that we are going to have some fun and with that farts on you puts you on the couch then sits down. After about an hour she takes you upstairs. She asks you what you want to do but then says that she is hungry. She lifts you up and puts you in her mouth you can smell her wonderful breath but you are slowly slipping down. Now covered in your aunts spit she swallows. You are falling into her throat and are being pushed by her osopheagus. You go into her stomach bit luckily she has just digested something so there is not a lot of juices. You spot a hole and go into it. You are now in her small intestine. You travel through her until you end up against something dark like a log. You then realise that you are in her anus and the log is her shit. You are forced into her shit and are now enveloped. You hear a rumbling and then a rush of air goes over you she has just farted. You realise that she must now need the toilet. You star getting pushed out still attached to her shit. You land with a plop in the toilet. You manage to free yourself but get pushed under water by another piece of shit. She wipes but then remembers that she ate you. She looks in the bowl and sees you holding on to her shit. She lifts you out and puts you on the side. She then says she is going to bed and puts you on her bed and goes to sleep. She moves around during the night and you end up under her ass again. In the morning she puts you in her sock and all you can smell is cheese all day. On Sunday your final day there she chooses to grow you back to normal size. You wash yourself and go downstairs. She is stood there stark naked and tells you to lie down on the couch. She then sits on your face so your nose is in her asscrack. She farts and then tells you to lick her asscrack. You do it willingly and she moans she then tells you to get ready for you parents to come and pick you up. You wonder what's going on in her mind on your way back and can't wait to stay again.
© Copyright 2016 Hi (darthsidious at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2074475-Staying-at-your-aunts-for-the-weekend