*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073908-Staying-at-your-cousins-for-the-weekend
by Hi
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2073908
Rated 18+ mostly aunt giantess at end only ass and tiny bit lf mouth.
Your parents are going away for the weekend so you have to stay at your aunt Dawns. You always liked going to your aunts because your cousin Frankie had a wonderful ass. Sometimes you dreamt that she sat on your face and let out a huge fart. Frankie was 18 Years old while you were only 13 she was about 5 feet tall and had big tips and a beautiful round ass. Your aunt had a massive ass but normal sized tits. Frankie was a fairly normal weight but not too light and Dawn was quite heavy. Anyway no more describing back to the story at hand. When you arrive at your aunts your cousin opens the door she wearing a baggy dress with no trousers. You walk on and go into the the living room where you see your aunt she is wearing a blue shirt and tight jeans. You ask where you are going to sleep and your aunt said on the couch.

Later, you are ready to go to bed and get in your aunt is still up so she sat on your legs to watch TV. You can't help but stare at her are luckily she doesn't notice. When she goes to bed you pull the cover over your head and fall asleep head facing up wards. You are awaken by a sudden pressure on your head you look up but can't move your head. The pressure is then lifted. When you look out of your covers you wonder what is was. That's when Frankie comes back into the room. She looks at where she just sat and immediately says sorry she forgot you were there.

Throughout the day you are just playing gta until lunch when you stop. You get a sandwich and when you finish put the plate on the floor your cousin sits on one of sections on the couch. You are covering the rest of them by lying down. You're aunt walks in and notices you hogging the couch. She walks over to you and says in a tormenting voice " I wonder where Alistair is I bet he is upstairs." whilst saying this she is swaying her ass infront of your face. She is only wearing a robe so you can see all the movements. You get mesmerised and don't notice her getting closer to your face. She finally sits down on top of your face. While she was moving down her robe got lifted up so you were now covered with her bare ass. She doesn't move for a while
and you don't either. Until you feel her ass shake. Suddenly you hear a sound and smell something wonderful. Your aunt has just farmed in your face. She immediately gets up and apologies.

Later, you tell her that you don't want to sleep on the couch and she says you can sleep in your cousins room. Your cousins is okay with this but she says she only sleeps with underwear on. This is fine for you. When you go up to bed Frankie says sleep under the covers not near my head. When she falls asleep you put your head up close to her ass and start to smell it. You love the smell and can't help but touch her ass. She doesn't seem to notice but you stop just in case. You decide to sleep where you are.

In the morning, you wake up in the exact same position with her ass still infront of your face. She then let's out a monster fart. You cannot help but sniff it up.

During the day, some of Frankies friends come round so you stay out of her way. You decide to stay with your aunt. You start to gently hit her hip she pushes you back down and this repeats getting harder and harder. You finally start fighting but you aunt is winning she puts you on the couch and strangles you a little before finally sitting on your face. She let's out a little fart and stays there enrapping the fart with you.

Tonight you ask if you can sleep in you aunts room and she says yes. She tells you to sleep near her ass and stay there. Your aunt then facts which sends you to sleep.

In the morning, your aunt tells you you're parents will not be coming home until the end of the week. She then gives you a drink but you feel dizzy after that. When you wake everything looks giant. You see that you have been shrunken.

Your aunt picks you up and says " because you like my ass so much you can stay there all week." before you can speak you are chucked into her pants and shoved close to her Asshole. Your aunt facts and that is the only air you get.
Through the day she changes into a thong which pushes right up to her hole. She starts to excersise and sweat. The sweat is pushing you into her ass. Suddenly only your head is left out but soon disappears as you are sucked into her.

All you can see now is turds and all you can smell is shit. You stay in there all week forced to eat her shit luckily she only uses the toilet once a week.

She finally goes to the toilet and shit you out. She picks you up and puts you in her mouth she cleans you then farts on you.

She turns you back to normal size and says next time will be better. This gets you thinking what she will do. But that will have to wait for another time as all you can do now is remember this experience.
© Copyright 2016 Hi (darthsidious at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073908-Staying-at-your-cousins-for-the-weekend