*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2086987-Stop-every-bully
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Documentary · Adult · #2086987
Who is the one who can?
He's seen always near by her in a public setting,
Constantly stalking and is mocking her with his smirking devils face,
This woman's ultimate bully,
Whom she is severly deprived of love, family and friends,
All of what's truly good and meaningful in life,
Many take for granted she never envious,
This devil causing this for her,
Who enjoys picking on this one lady of choice,
Jumping in a persons flesh, mind controlling them,
Laughing at her how he has a life and her nothing,
Easily to torture and harass her with his wrongfully misused skill of choice.

In her defence of course,
She smirks, mocks and smiles back at him,
She knows he is there,
She see's and knows exactly what he's doing,
Knows how he's doing it and where he's at,
He thinks that he's a real hot shot at what he can keep continuing to do to her,
Trying to mock, harass and make her upset through ANY person close by her.

Then she asks for help,
The one who can stop it,
HE steps in, near by her, to stop it,
He heard her sincerity of call,
Who is he who stopped her bully?
The ONE who doesn't fear,
Or hate, doesn't hurt the bully back,
The one that just knows better than to be like the bully,
And the one who knows +she+ doesn't have to be bullied by him anymore,
It now stops,
He, steps into the demon and takes him over,
He, is already, within him,
He, now will keep messing this bully up,
Stopping him from bullying this woman,
Who never misuses any of her skills,
Who never cared to mock, harass, hurt or bully another,
It is beneath her to do anything to upset another,
She also gives the bully,
No power, fear or hate,
Because those are this devils way to over power her,
Know, YOU are the very ONE, who CAN stop being bullied,
The lady he tormented for over 30 years does,
The best armour or shell to wear for defence is,
NO hate, no fear and to LOVE thy enemy,
And believe in yourself and what YOU can do,
We are all brothers and sisters,
From the same Father afterall,
No matter which way we believe he or she be.


o$---- Speak up, ask and ye shall receive.



There is also whats termed as, psychological warfare and mind control. They're also ways someone can bully you. If I had a skill such as mind control, I wouldn't waste my time misusing it to bully and harass someone, I'd use it for good. It could be used to stop a bully who keeps misusing his skill, to bully you for example. It could be used to stop someone from bullying another whos not using mind control. Or maybe even help the victim find their inner strength and the right words to stop being bullied. Maybe, good mind control could even help encourage a war to be stopped and a solution to both warring sides to be found instead. Imagine the possibilities, or encourage people to do more good for all of us, to help save what world we have left that we didnt pollute and destroy yet.

Psychological warfare can be used by someone whos bullying a person they know for revenge. It can be a past x, a friend from your past, someone you know or once knew. They use anything they can that they know might hurt you, psyhologically to make you feel upset, sad, etc. This kind of harassment can lead a person to commit suicide. Terrorists even target and do this to their chosen victims online. People called, trolls do this also. This is very wrong doing this to anyone. Would you want to take doing this to someone so far it made that person end their life? No. This has been seen on the nrws a lot already. It's wrong! Why not do sports, call your friend over to have a barbecue with him/her or go see a movie with them instead? Or write a book manuscript, get accepted by a publisher and get paid well enough to take a year off from work to write a book series? Then go explore the world with someone you love and enjoy being with?

Trolls and bullies could also be behaving the way they do to gain, "negative attention." Basically, for them, receiving any kind of attention is good to them even if it's negative. They could be disabled, have nothing to do, have no job, no friends, etc. and take it out on anyone they can just to get any acknowledgement they can. It's very sad. I recently found out, that the two trolls who have been harassing me for many years are disabled people. One is a midget, the other has diwns syndrome and lives right in my own town. This is not funny, I cried when I realized this and who has been harassing me. The one with downs syndrome is a teenager and looks very unhappy, lonely and has pale, white skin. He sits at home constantly on his computer all day and all night just to exploit my pricate life to harass me, to get my attention. The midget does it for the same reason. I actually would love to meet them in person and be their goid frornd unstead, and stop this. I'd like to talk to them and even help get them out more and get off of their computers more, it's very bad to sit and never use your body, it can cause bad health problems, such as hypertension (or high blood pressure) and diabetes (and heart conditions) to form. We were suppose to move our body, eat and drink healthy, not sit and harass people from on a computer, cooped up all day. Think about it. If more of us got off of our computers and contributed to helping others (it could be helping plants and animals instead of people if you don't like people) in society more, our world would be a much better place.We all talk about stopping the shootings in Chicago, having world peace, etc. yet, we word this but many of us take, "no action." Without actually doing something and taking actual action nothing will ever get accomplished! Lol Teens have nothing to do after school or when school's out for the summer. Why not take them to more family get togethers for the summer, volunteer taking them to a basketball, tennis, baseball, court, etc. and let them brung their friends to have a game together at a park? Chur hes and libraries offer all kinds of activities too. Perhaps we could suggest other ideas and activities for them to do too to the churches and libraries. Come up with ideas and activities and have a neighborhood barbecue! Keep them busy, not bored!!!

Hope you found this a little bit useful, peace! *
© Copyright 2016 joseblue (jofer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2086987-Stop-every-bully