*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2088789-Demons
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Emotional · #2088789
Getting through life.
Before you know it, its three in the morning with tears streaming down your face as you latch unto your soggy pillow hoping it would all go away.
As the rain bangs unto the old rusted galvanize you scream into your pillow as scary thoughts enter your head, saying a word of prayer hoping to God you are able to see sunrise again. This was the night, the night that would decide your faith, would you give into the demons or would you hang on to the little faith that is left. Now here you are, giving up again hoping and convincing yourself its going to be okay, when all you can think about is how much it hurts. It has to be over now!.
Reminiscing on this journey we call life, all the good and bad times the guilt suddenly overpowers you as you reach for the only thing that would make you feel better. The only thing that would take away this guilt and self hatred towards oneself.
There you go, you cut and cut and cut until the pain inside is equivalent to the one on the outside. Now as you look at this red river flowing, tears storm down your cheek as you enter into a slumber.

Before you know it, it's three in the afternoon with tears streaming down your face as you latch unto your soggy pillow praying to God for the strength yet again to face the demons that lie within.
© Copyright 2016 Sangeeta0510 (sangeeta0510 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2088789-Demons