*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1497637-Absolutely
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: "Absolutely!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

"Absolutely!"

    by: Blarg Blargington
Ryan eagerly stripped down while his copy removed the last article of clothing that Ashley's body was wearing. Ryan was soon on top of Ashley's body and his dick inside of it. His copy inside of Ashley's body began to moan in pleasure. Ryan however, was a bit distracted. This seemed rather wrong. He was having sex with his own sister's body which was currently inhabited by a copy of himself. Not to mention that it technically counted as cheating on his girlfriend Sarah.

"Wow that felt amazing," said Ryan's copy when they had finished.

"Maybe for you," said Ryan. "But I kind of feel like I'm cheating on Sarah."

"Hmm. I guess you have a point there," said Ryan's copy. "Oh I know! Why don't you just do what you did with Ashley and get a copy of us inside of Sarah too."

"I don't feel right doing that," said Ryan.

"You didn't have a problem doing it to Ashley did you?" said the copy. "And, besides, you can just use to remote to undo it later."

"I suppose you're right..." said Ryan, pulling out his phone to text Sarah.

***

About an hour later, Ryan found himself outside of Sarah's house ready to swap. He walked up to the door and rang the bell. He was soon greeted by Sarah with a kiss on the cheek. Before anything else, Ryan quickly swapped with Sarah before he felt too guilty. He then looked at his old body and said "Dude, this is going to sound weird, but I'm you..."

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Skip to later, back at Ryan's house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1497637-Absolutely